Miroslav's dickmaxxing journey

Anyone tried injecting vasodilators to induce priapism ? I can't be arsed to wear uncomfortable extender for hours everyday

how do you wear vacuum extender for more than 30 minutes, shit still cuts off blood flow

how do you wear vacuum extender for more than 30 minutes, shit still cuts off blood flow
You use the vacuum cup with the sleeve? You still feel blood being cut off?

lol all the researchers are muzzies

First of all I want to say that I'm very happy with my current size, as it is already above average in both length and girth.
It's really more of an experiment that I do out of curiosity rather than something I need.
I decided to order the Androextender Pro by Andromedical to conduct this experiment, I just received it this morning.

View attachment 730378

Why an extender ?

As of now, penis extenders are the only penis enlargement method that has several peer-reviewed studies to back it up.

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)31027-4/pdf
After 6 months : +1.7cm flaccid length, +1.3cm stretched length, +1.2cm erect length (wearing the extender 4-6 hours a day)

After 6 months : +2.3cm flaccid length, +1.7cm stretched length (wearing the extender at least 4 hours a day)

After 3 months : +2.1cm flaccid length, +1.9cm flaccid girth, +3cm erect length, +1.9cm erect girth (wearing the extender at least 9 hours a day)

After 4 months : +1.8cm stretched length (wearing the extender 3-9 hours a day)

What's your current penis size ?

I need to redo some measurements but my BPEL is somewhere between 16.5 and 17.5cm, erect girth is between 13.5 and 14cm.
I must be around 80th-90th percentile in the West according to calcSD.

How do you use this penis extender ?

I don't know yet but I will keep you updated once I figure it out.
I plan to wear it at least 4 hours a day, possibly more when I don't have to go to school.
The only thing I know is that it will be a bit uncomfortable during the first few weeks.

When will you start the experiment ?

Probably tomorrow, by the end of the week at the latest.
I will wear the extender for at least 12 weeks and up to 24 weeks if I'm still making progress.

I will measure myself and give you a report every week.
proof? no homo

cope thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
How's the progress buddy boyo?