Misaligned teeth and gummy smile gone (Before after included)

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Some story first. When I got blackpilled back in Dec 2016 after doing a tinder experiment with a chad in my city I decide to improve myself. After some days of assessing myself I came to the realisation that my gummy smile was a big failo. After reading more on the gummy smile thing and how to fix it I realised that I had an underbite which was a bigger failo.

I always knew that my face looked weird from profile view but I never gave a shit so I didn't even know what the issue was. But now I knew. So I went to a highly rated surgeon in my city and asked him that I needed to fix my gummy smile and jaw if possible. (I btw went to another one before but didn't like him). He told me that I will need to wear braces to fix my misaligned teeth and gummy smile (although they won't fix the gummy smile completely).

For the jaw part, he did an x-ray and told that a surgery was needed to fix it. At that time I wouldn't have imagined that I'd ultimately undergo this surgery. So I said that let us just fix the teeth and gummy smile. After wearing invisalign (invisible braces) my teeth started looking better. But during this time I decided that I need to looksmax and jaw surgery was a must for that. So the doctor and me planned for a jaw surgery which happened last month. I think I wore my first set of invisalign back in April last year. So it has been about 20 months now.

Today my orthodnontist removed the elastics and metal braces I was wearing after the surgery for recovery. After teeth cleaning I think my teeth now look really good and the gummy smile has vanished.

WhatsApp Image 2018 12 18 at 124059 AM

Look at the misaligned teeth and the gummy smile. I am not even smiling in this pic. If I smiled my gum would show and I would look like an ogre

WhatsApp Image 2018 12 18 at 124214 AM

There is still swelling in the lower lip. No gums show now when I smile, just a tiny bit which is normal.

I will post the pics of the jawline improvements and my profile view/underbite fix in some days after the swelling goes away completely.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, laske.7, Chadelite and 19 others
Avesome progres. Cant wait till i see your profile shots.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, mojopin and 11gaijin
Avesome progres. Cant wait till i see your profile shots.
Thanks man, I'm personally more excited about the impact on jawline. I want to see how my jawline looks when I'm swelling free and lean.

that mustache rofl

thats a good ascension!

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
That's sick bro. Do you have any more surgeries in mind now or are you basically looksmaxxed?

btw how much was all this? I assume 30k?
The invisalign treatment was 1750 USD, while the orthognathic surgery (including the resurgery to fine tune some stuff) was about 3200 USD. So total about 5000 USD.

That's sick bro. Do you have any more surgeries in mind now or are you basically looksmaxxed?
I am still in the recovery period since there is still some swelling which should completely go away in 1 month imo. I have already started skinmaxxing hard. I did some research and found some products and created a routine for myself. I am also bodyfatmaxxing from now. I lost weight during the recovery and @itsOVER's post really made me realise that I need to go to 10-12% body fat to see my potential since I have never been there, unless I was super skinny in my teenage years. And ofcourse eyebromaxxing as you know.

Surgerymaxxing wise, under eye fillers, restylene to be exact was something I have in my mind. My under eye area can definitely improve. But I will think about this only after 3-4 months once I have substantially skinmaxed and bodyfatmaxed and also accumulated more money. I don't have any other surgeries in my list. Originally I had almond eye surgery but I doubt I'll have it since it is too expensive and not something that I absolutely need.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I am still in the recovery period since there is still some swelling which should completely go away in 1 month imo. I have already started skinmaxxing hard. I did some research and found some products and created a routine for myself. I am also bodyfatmaxxing from now. I lost weight during the recovery and @itsOVER's post really made me realise that I need to go to 10-12% body fat to see my potential since I have never been there, unless I was super skinny in my teenage years. And ofcourse eyebromaxxing as you know.

Surgerymaxxing wise, under eye fillers, restylene to be exact was something I have in my mind. My under eye area can definitely improve. But I will think about this only after 3-4 months once I have substantially skinmaxed and bodyfatmaxed and also accumulated more money. I don't have any other surgeries in my list. Originally I had almond eye surgery but I doubt I'll have it since it is too expensive and not something that I absolutely need.
When you lose that weight make sure you do plenty of HIIT training if that's what you're going for. Without it you'll most likely end up a skinnyfag. Still eat animal fats and a solid diet too. Not worth being at low bodyfat if you look like you have aids.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and 11gaijin
When you lose that weight make sure you do plenty of HIIT training if that's what you're going for. Without it you'll most likely end up a skinnyfag. Still eat animal fats and a solid diet too. Not worth being at low bodyfat if you look like you have aids.
Thanks for the suggestions. Definitely, I would be eating sold diet etc and do HIIT. I have gymcelled in the past so I am not as skinny as I would have been otherwise. I just need to follow the right diet to maximise fat loss and minimize muscle loss. If I feel I am getting too skinny I would change my approach.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
How much did everything cost

How much did everything cost
The invisalign treatment was 1750 USD, while the orthognathic surgery (including the resurgery to fine tune some stuff) was about 3200 USD. So total about 5000 USD.

how long did you use invisalign? was it a subscription type thing?

how long did you use invisalign? was it a subscription type thing?
I started it in April last year and wore them till my surgery last month. I just got new ones from my orthodontist every two weeks when I went to see him. I paid the money in small chunks.

would you honestly say it was worth near- 2k Us worth of treatment for the results you got?

would you honestly say it was worth near- 2k Us worth of treatment for the results you got?
Of course. That’s one month salary of mine here in India. My mouth area looks so much better now. As an example, I couldn’t even smile for pics and if I did my subhuman teeth and gummy smile used to completely fuck up the photographs. I was conscious of smiling in front of others or used to hide my mouth. Definitely worth it.

Some story first. When I got blackpilled back in Dec 2016 after doing a tinder experiment with a chad in my city I decide to improve myself. After some days of assessing myself I came to the realisation that my gummy smile was a big failo. After reading more on the gummy smile thing and how to fix it I realised that I had an underbite which was a bigger failo.

I always knew that my face looked weird from profile view but I never gave a shit so I didn't even know what the issue was. But now I knew. So I went to a highly rated surgeon in my city and asked him that I needed to fix my gummy smile and jaw if possible. (I btw went to another one before but didn't like him). He told me that I will need to wear braces to fix my misaligned teeth and gummy smile (although they won't fix the gummy smile completely).

For the jaw part, he did an x-ray and told that a surgery was needed to fix it. At that time I wouldn't have imagined that I'd ultimately undergo this surgery. So I said that let us just fix the teeth and gummy smile. After wearing invisalign (invisible braces) my teeth started looking better. But during this time I decided that I need to looksmax and jaw surgery was a must for that. So the doctor and me planned for a jaw surgery which happened last month. I think I wore my first set of invisalign back in April last year. So it has been about 20 months now.

Today my orthodnontist removed the elastics and metal braces I was wearing after the surgery for recovery. After teeth cleaning I think my teeth now look really good and the gummy smile has vanished.

View attachment 8514

Look at the misaligned teeth and the gummy smile. I am not even smiling in this pic. If I smiled my gum would show and I would look like an ogre

View attachment 8515

There is still swelling in the lower lip. No gums show now when I smile, just a tiny bit which is normal.

I will post the pics of the jawline improvements and my profile view/underbite fix in some days after the swelling goes away completely.

Amazing results tbh

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin

Have you done fillers already?

Are you planning restylane or restylane II ?

Ethnic lips ? no offense

Chad tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Autist
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite