miserable life of a 28 year old guy from reddit.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
I just turned 28 and it's just a reminder of what an ugly loser I am and always have been. I was always picked on by girls in high school because of my looks, and it left me feeling cynical and distrustful of most girls. In high school I formed a bunch of crushes on girls I liked, but I never tried to talk to them because I knew they'd only like me if I was a pretty boy. So naturally I'm a virgin, which at this age is downright pathetic. I've never experienced any sort of intimacy with girl, I've never even been kissed before. I get so lonely sometimes and just want physical affection more so than even sex. But I'm aware of how completely undesirable I am, and I don't have the stomach to stand being rejected over and over.

I live in community housing for people with mental illness. I'm constantly around people and I just want to disappear because of what a pathetic loser I am, I don't want to world to know what a loser I am. Nobody where I live likes me, even when I try to spark conversation, and having a loving parents and sister is the only thing I have in my life. I literally have nothing else going for me. I just hide away because of how ugly I am while wishing day to day that I could just have a different face and be a confident person.

I haven't done anything with my life. I wanted to be good looking and cool and go to parties and get laid. Instead I've been suffering since I graduated high school and barely getting through each day. And there's nothing I can do about the way I look. A change of hair style has made little difference, and I can't afford surgery. I'm completely stuck with this pathetic life I've been given. I just can't see any way to change things so that I'm not an old loser.

I'm a 28 year old ugly, virgin, loser : depression (reddit.com)

And this might be me in the next 8 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 8853 and 12 others
wow, what a bad personality

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7823 and 19 others
im an ugly rich incel loser who fucks hookers and this is my story:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, Deleted member 7866 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
im an ugly rich incel loser who fucks hookers and this is my story:

One disadvantage of being a rich incel , you will not know if it's a true love or not.
Love is based on primal attraction at the first sight (Looks).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, The Moggee, HighIQcel and 1 other person
im patrick bateman

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
One disadvantage of being a rich incel , you will not know if it's a true love or not.
love is faggy
just knock up an attractive and tall girl then enjoy yourself

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Op kys,your posts always make me sad

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
be positive :p

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, HighIQcel, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
he mogs me at being able to tolerate reddit
that site is just unbearable cancer 99% of the time

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, TheAnomaly and ChadFucksYourOneitis
he mogs me at being able to tolerate reddit
that site is just unbearable cancer 99% of the time

Tbh , being on reddit is the halfway of becoming a neckbeardcel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 8853, HighIQcel and 1 other person
i feel bad for the guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, TUSSELEIF and Lolcel
Link to the post? Trying to see some bluepilled bullshit fed to him in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Man is only 28 he should be able to fix his life. I mean yh its nearly impossible but what's the point of complaining about your struggle on Reddit? To be told some bluebell shit that it will all get better? No fam it will only get better when you take responsibility and start fixing shit by yourself . Your only saviour is You.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, NormieKilla, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
Actually did read. Based for surviving this long though, no idea how he manages to do it. Feel bad for him. 3 years, wonder how he is doing now

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 10615
Looks are the primary feature of attraction, but if you're a looksmaxxed normie, money can def make you seem more attractive in a primal way due to the status halo and our society's worship of wealthy people. Ofc if you're incel tier it's more or less over unless you're willing to go for super ugly women or fat women which are honestly an incels looksmatch so.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 8853 and HighIQcel
"I don't mean this in a harsh way but the first thing you should work on is to stop feeling sorry for yourself. There's many guys that people would consider ugly but still have game."

bruh

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and WadlowMaxxing
I am in the exact same situation. 10 years of suffering and not having a dating life made me a broken person forever. I am already dead inside.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Man is only 28 he should be able to fix his life. I mean yh its nearly impossible but what's the point of complaining about your struggle on Reddit? To be told some bluebell shit that it will all get better? No fam it will only get better when you take responsibility and start fixing shit by yourself . Your only saviour is You.
Pretty much that's it. He instead of complaining should have worked his ass off to get his surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Warlord and sandcelmuttcel
I am in the exact same situation. 10 years of suffering and not having a dating life made me a broken person forever. I am already dead inside.
are you 10?

Attachments

• itsover (2).jpg
    itsover (2).jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 4
Sometimes you are not depressed due to a chemical imbalance but your life is just ass

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis