Misjudging others height until they stand next to me, a framecel trait?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Happens A LOT to me. see some guy in the didtance and think hes taller than me. We cross paths and I am actually noticeably taller. Anyone else like this?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and chadpreetcel123

super helpful reply, wow! amazing!!

zyros is this legit your frame lol

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and Loko88
Happens A LOT to me. see some guy in the didtance and think hes taller than me. We cross paths and I am actually noticeably taller. Anyone else like this?
Too many times.

Never seen such robust skull development on such a small frame. Usually framecels have narrow peanut skull to match.

after joining this site this happens all the time outside

after joining this site this happens all the time outside
yeah I feel like this is the more likely explanation

am broke. anyways isnt that super risky?

still looking into it. Good news is that a broken collarbone is pretty common and full recovery fairly common. Eppley's procedure is meant to be similar in terms of recovery.

yeah I feel like this is the more likely explanation

still looking into it. Good news is that a broken collarbone is pretty common and full recovery fairly common. Eppley's procedure is meant to be similar in terms of recovery.
bruh why would u risk a broken collarbone for that

also, when you sit down and look up at someone and think "wow that dude's pretty tall" only to find out later that you're actually taller.

a legit 5'10 man can actually look pretty lengthy from this POV.

man get in the gym and do only shoudler exercises you will get bigger worked for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862