MK 677 HUNGRY

V

Vishnuk

DepressedCurry
I'M SO FUCKING HUNGRY. AT SCHOOL I ATE 3 PAN PIZZAS. IT WAS A STUPID FUCKING IDEA DOING THIS WHILE TRYING TO LOW BF MAX.
HOW THE FUCK DO I NOT EAT? I DON'T WANT TO GET ANY FATTER.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus and Deleted member 483
@blackoutwhitein

stop taking mk677, it increases appetite like crazy, before you know it, you will end up fat af

its for gymcels that are bulking not for non lifters that are hopelessly looking to grown in height lol

stop taking mk677, it increases appetite like crazy, before you know it, you will end up fat af

its for gymcels that are bulking not for non lifters that are hopelessly looking to grown in height lol
Ibutamoren increases HGH levels and with letrozole and armosin can increase adult height.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 466
How much are you taking? I might have to stack it with nicotine if I'm going to start

I'M SO FUCKING HUNGRY. AT SCHOOL I ATE 3 PAN PIZZAS. IT WAS A STUPID FUCKING IDEA DOING THIS WHILE TRYING TO LOW BF MAX.
Bone has to be built with something.

subhuman pig, stop eating faggot
cope. Unlike my superior open growht plates you're stuck with closed ones :lul:
none of the hieghtmaxxing methods are proven to work at all in the slightest capacity

your what 5'7?

I have 4-5 inches of height on you.
5'8 now lanklet :feelswah::feelswah::lul::feelswah::feelswah::lul::feelswah::feelswah:
subhuman pig, stop eating faggot

none of the hieghtmaxxing methods are proven to work at all in the slightest capacity
I mean you're too much of a pussy to try it. There's multiple people who've gotten results and proven lab tests.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Maximus
There's multiple people who've gotten results and proven lab tests.
such as? I have yet to see a single post. Also how am I a pussy for not trying what appears to be so far just snake oil.

mk677 increases apetite? dam i should hop on it i am so underweight

such as? I have yet to see a single post.
Leg lengthening forums, the stuff I posted on the thread I made that you fucking replied to, Extra chromosome, AI trails on pebuscent kids with ISS and no GH defeciency.
I don't give a fuck if you don''t believe it pussy.

Leg lengthening forums
link?
, the stuff I posted on the thread I made that you fucking replied to,
??? i probably called it retarded because you probably claimed someone grew 2 inches in 3 months or whatever
Extra chromosome
he just posted a method, we don't know if it works
, AI trails on pebuscent kids with ISS and no GH defeciency.
prepubescent is the key word also with no GH deficiency, are you sure?

How do you know your plates are even open btw?

link?

???

You low IQ tardcel youl literally responded to my thread on why you need an AI while heightmaxxing.
With an IQ this low I'm surprised you didn't accidentally kys yet.

How do I know my plates are open? I got them CHECKED YOU LOW IQ FAG. :lul:

Also dumbfaggot, I didn't say PREpubescent. I said PUBESCENT. Please learn to fucking read.

This. You can always lose fat later on. You cant always heightmaxx later on.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Currycellmate and Vishnuk
link?

??? i probably called it retarded because you probably claimed someone grew 2 inches in 3 months or whatever

Search it up yourself. I don't really fucking care to go out of my way to help you grow taller. Do the research yourself.

Up
Search it up yourself. I don't really fucking care to go out of my way to help you grow taller. Do the research yourself.
Jfl you're basically admitting the evidence doesn't exist and that this is copr
Up
Jfl you're basically admitting the evidenfe doesn't exist and that this is copr
You low IQ tardcel youl literally responded to my thread on why you need an AI while heightmaxxing.

Also dumbfaggot, I didn't say PREpubescent. I said PUBESCENT. Please learn to fucking read.
How is that proof that height acting works you utter brainlet. Also no amount of heightmaxxinf will fix your face jfl

Then spell it properly
Your height is a 7% disadvantage from the norm and if you gain an inch you go to like a 2% disadvantage or something iirc. This is almost nothing.

Last edited:
Up

Up

How is that proof that height acting works you utter brainlet. Also no amount of heightmaxxinf will fix your face jfl

Then spell it properly
Your height is a 7% disadvantage from the norm and if you gain an inch you go to like a 2% disadvantage or something iirc. This is almost nothing.
Bone age 14.8. Predicted height 5'9 and if I can get up to 5'11. Plus my flat footed soles bring me to 6 foot.

Up

Up

Then spell it properly
Shut up manlet

• +1
Reactions: Vishnuk
Bone age 14.8. Predicted height 5'9 and if I can get up to 5'11. Plus my flat footed soles bring me to 6 foot.
You retard everyone's shoes add height. You won't get up to 5'11. That's high with real hgh and ai
Shut up manlet
You're a manlet bro
Anyways I can assure you both of you are mainly incel because of face if not almost entirely

You retard everyone's shoes add height. You won't get up to 5'11. That's high with real hgh and ai

You're a manlet bro
Anyways I can assure you both of you are mainly incel because of face if not almost entirely
keep crying pussy. Too scared to heightmaxx and bashing other people on trying to lmao

keep crying pussy. Too scared to heightmaxx and bashing other people on trying to lmao
Scared? What would I be scared of jfl. I have some heightmaxxinf supplements to sell see ya

You're a manlet bro
Real hgh and AI can get up to 5 inches lol. Also, flat insoles add 1 inch and go inside the shoes. Their purpose os to fix flat footedness. Your ability to read is shit. Please stop being a dyslexic cunt.
Scared? What would I be scared of jfl. I have some heightmaxxinf supplements to sell see ya
lol doubt you have shit

Real hgh and AI can get up to 5 inches lol. Also, flat insoles add 1 inch and go inside the shoes. Their purpose os to fix flat footedness. Your ability to read is shit. Please stop being a dyslexic cunt.

lol doubt you have shit
Now what tells you 2 inches is realistic to expect jfl. You said soles not insoles BTW kekekek
You just need showers and a haircut bro I don't even know why you care about height so much chadpreet

Now what tells you 2 inches is realistic to expect jfl. You said soles not insoles BTW kekekek
You just need showers and a haircut bro I don't even know why you care about height so much chadpreet
What tells you it isn't?
Also, 2 inches is definetly realistic. MK raises amounts similar to GH injections.

What tells you it isn't?
Also, 2 inches is definetly realistic. MK raises amounts similar to GH injections.
? Does it act like a gh injection? Hgh can be localized to specific parts of the body btw. 2 inches is a number rpulled out of your ass. What if the relation is exponential to duration of treatment. If it is then you'd be fucked.
Tldr it's over, save up for leg lengthening surgery and a jaw transplant

i dont think it can grow adult height, tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
? Does it act like a gh injection? Hgh can be localized to specific parts of the body btw. 2 inches is a number rpulled out of your ass. What if the relation is exponential to duration of treatment. If it is then you'd be fucked.
Someone told me 2 inches was realistic. Also the use of AIs can cause more than 2 inches of growth in 14 year old boys.
I'm going to reach 5'10 regardless, because I'm 5'8 and my bone age is still 14.
i dont think it can grow adult height, tbh
That's why ISS with no GH defeciency can be treated medically makes sense.

Someone told me 2 inches was realistic. Also the use of AIs can cause more than 2 inches of growth in 14 year old boys.
I'm going to reach 5'10 regardless, because I'm 5'8 and my bone age is still 14.
?? Someone as in an autist on this forum? Also link the study you keep mentioning. You probably won't change in height at all. I have literally never read a case of someone gaining height on mk that they wouldn't have otherwise gained.

Dumb nigger find it yourself. You literally responded to my thread of it.
Link it again what is wrong with you jfl. Do you not know what the burden of proof is? It's why you don't believe in all religions simultaneously

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Link it again what is wrong with you jfl. Do you not know what the burden of proof is? It's why you don't believe in all religions simultaneously
nigger I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me. Find it youself. You're the one missing out on heightmaxxing tbh.

Dumb nigger find it yourself. You literally responded to my thread of it.
Can we take a moment to realize what op looks like when he's obsessing over his height.
nigger I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me. Find it youself. You're the one missing out on heightmaxxing tbh.
Bro it's snake oil jfl

Keep coping. Below 6'0 you can't slay. Normie af.
Bro you won't be able to slay at 7'4 better hope puberty doesn't stop on your face. Regardless you seem to lack reading comprehension skills as well because your study says theree isn't enough research and some of it is contradictory

Keep coping. Below 6'0 you can't slay. Normie af.
Not really true but redpilledshitskin thinks the ideal is 5'10. I can't pick a side in this curry fight
fun to watch though.
Going to look into localization, good point. I have to say the objective winner here is RPSC even though Vishnuk is defending my method or at least something similar to it, not sure what he's taking.

Last edited:
Not really true but redpilledshitskin thinks the ideal is 5'10. I can't pick a side in this curry fight
fun to watch though.

Going to look into localization, good point. I have to say the objective winner here is RPSC even though Vishnuk is defending my method or at least something similar to it, not sure what he's taking.
WHAT ABOUT THE BORON COMRADE!!!
The subhumans over at lo****sm are saying its good for height maxxing.

Yeah, getting hungry is an expected side effect. Just workout and eat a relatively healthy diet preventing you from gaining too much weight.

have you tried not taking mk?

Up

Up

Then spell it properly
Keep crying for us. :feelsuhh:

whered you get the mk and is it liquid or pills ?

Means you took too much. You only need 10mg for gh boost.

more you take more igf you get

Vishnuk you do realize that in India at least height is a cope? I'm 6'1 and I'm Indian and I haven't ever dated.

I've had my 5'7 friends slay, Indian girls are not too tall themselves and are only looking for someone 3-4 inches taller than them.

In India only face and money matters bro. Trust me at this, being 6'1 and a college student, you've got to take my word for it.

I'm not saying that heightmaxxing is bad, what I'm saying is do not expect to slay once you reach your desired height. However, height mogging most males kinda feels good though! Good luck man.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Vishnuk you do realize that in India at least height is a cope? I'm 6'1 and I'm Indian and I haven't ever dated.

I've had my 5'7 friends slay, Indian girls are not too tall themselves and are only looking for someone 3-4 inches taller than them.

In India only face and money matters bro. Trust me at this, being 6'1 and a college student, you've got to take my word for it.

I'm not saying that heightmaxxing is bad, what I'm saying is do not expect to slay once you reach your desired height. However, height mogging most males kinda feels good though! Good luck man.
This currynigger lives in the UK I think?

This currynigger lives in the UK I think?
Oh, if he's anywhere out of India it's DEFINITELY over for him. It will be hard for him to date in India too, since fairer complexion is WORSHIPPED here in India.

Just a question, you think L-carnitine would stop its effects because it really limits hunger? Im thinking of taking it with mk to not feel like shit