MK-677 may cause brain damage and elevate your fear/inhibiton

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken

keyword "may". don't jump at me, i don't take it myself or care and not stating anything, just seen vid pop up in my sub-box and thought i'd share

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and x30001

keyword "may". don't jump at me, i don't take it myself or care and not stating anything, just seen vid pop up in my sub-box and thought i'd share

Yeah I was gonna post this :LOL::ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

MK677 is so fucking retarded what the fuck how are these retards so fucking retarded that they take this retarded shit. Holy fuck oh my god what the fuck fucking delinquents, fucking dissodants, fucking hoodlums, fucking fucking fucking faggots who fucking take this shit LMAOOOOOOO

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: middayshowers, Pillarman, Dicklet.4.3 and 5 others
Overly healthy diet also nukes you. You get far too much RDA and overdose

These rigid narcys will always find out the hard way

Overly healthy diet also nukes you. You get far too much RDA and overdose

These rigid narcys will always find out the hard way
Yeah, taking more than the RDA of vitamins and nutrients can really expose you to a sudden gruesome death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
MK-677 may cause brain damage

Lul

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, DidntRead and Deleted member 2756
At least make something lmao

brain damage but taller and bigger vs no brain damage but smaller and weaker.

I know what I'd choose baby

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Be_ConfidentBro, SteveRogers and 2 others
who cares

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
@Gudru

get off THIS ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah, taking more than the RDA of vitamins and nutrients can really expose you to a sudden gruesome death
its real dude, you suddenly explode, or if you take that much extra - you implode!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Yeah I was gonna post this :LOL::ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

MK677 is so fucking retarded what the fuck how are these retards so fucking retarded that they take this retarded shit. Holy fuck oh my god what the fuck fucking delinquents, fucking dissodants, fucking hoodlums, fucking fucking fucking faggots who fucking take this shit LMAOOOOOOO
That's really fucking easy to say when you're 6 FOOT FUCKING 2

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel, Mesopotanian, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others

That’s not nice.

ded srs sounding like rick sanchez with the amount of fucking

That's really fucking easy to say when you're 6 FOOT FUCKING 2
Nobody listens to me anyway and they do things I say not to do.

So take MK677. I don't care. Nothing's easy for me to say because I put in the most amount of effort for people to benefit off of on this forum and I never expect anything in return ever, and I never get anything in return so maybe now is the time I leave this shit behind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, LordNorwood, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Dk about brain damage but it can def cause type 2 diabetes. It's a waste of money.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I put in the most amount of effort for people to benefit off of on this forum and I never expect anything in return ever, and I never get anything in return so maybe now is the time I leave this shit behind
You make it sound as though we're indebted to you.

So take MK677. I don't care. Nothing's easy for me to say because I put in the most amount of effort for people to benefit off of on this forum and I never expect anything in return ever, and I never get anything in return so maybe now is the time I leave this shit behind
Lol u say this all the time
Yet nothing has happened

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
jfl i just watched this video before it was posted here

u realize if you take something that alters your body for an extended period of time there will be side effects? u cant fucking avoid it. dont abuse the substance and dont use it for long periods of time. no more than 8 weeks imo.

anyway as he stated u should be more worried about the insulin resistance

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead

I haven't taken it myself but curious to know what's the cause of your reservation against it ?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
manlets lose once again :feelsbadman:

brain damage but taller and bigger vs no brain damage but smaller and weaker.

I know what I'd choose baby

Ded srs intelligence is so overrated.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2756

Bro I appreciate the fuck out of your high IQ posts, don't leave and deprive those of us who appreciate you of your wisdom
Hopefully in the near future I can be at a point where I can share knowledge with you as well in return for what I've gained from you, just know that I read and appreciate your posts

• JFL
Reactions: psycophsez
Brutal pill

Pussycels on sui watch

You're still 6'2 and set for life, we're not. We're gonna try anything that has the slightest chance of success regardless of how many times you scream "COPE."

Imagine thinking you're being helpful by shutting down people's goals and hopes based on conclusions you've made that aren't any more conclusive than the ones you're fighting against. JFL.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
jfl i just watched this video before it was posted here

u realize if you take something that alters your body for an extended period of time there will be side effects? u cant fucking avoid it. dont abuse the substance and dont use it for long periods of time. no more than 8 weeks imo.

anyway as he stated u should be more worried about the insulin resistance
bodybuilder Greg Doucette claimed you can take it year round

This is meme the tests were done on rats , humans were given it for a year straight and all it did was increase free mass index