MK-677 + Melatonin Boost my growth?(16 years old)

A

Alfonso94

Iron
Hello guys,
I want to boost my growth, so i want to take mk-677 and melatotonin 3 mg before bed.
any advice?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i've seen that a lot of GH for a long period of time (but i don't want to use it for a long period) can cause cancer etc...
So i need advice

It wont do shit lol. Where do you kids get the idea that sarms or peptides release anywhere near enough HGH to have an effect? They are garbage. Doctors use real pharma HGH in large dosages similar to what pro bodybuilders use FOR SEVERAL YEARS to make a CHILD grow taller.

If MK did anything bodybuilders would be using it instead of spending their money on HGH. You need A LOT of HGH to grow and at 16 it's possibly a waste of money anyway. MK and peptides are weak as shit and the tiny bit of GH they do release gets blunted with meals.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Alfonso94
mk is not that weak

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
If MK did anything bodybuilders would be using it instead of spending their money on HGH.
If LL worked then Tom Cruise would be 6'5 gigachad

Do basketball too, I got this retarded theory that because basketball players jump a lot their legs get microfractured making them tall or someshit

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Do basketball too, I got this retarded theory that because basketball players jump a lot their legs get microfractured making them tall or someshit
Thats the funniest shit ive heard after bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: 416_Wavy, Deleted member 2205, Achathin and 3 others
They become tall because basketball involves sprinting and is a high intensity activity. This means extreme HGH bursts that cause growth.

I literally haven't grown for almost a year and now I'm starting to ride my bike again and now I can just tell I'm taller.

I'm on the same stack excpet with d3 and 5mg melatonin.I'm 100% I grew taller

Try heightmax, first check your plates are open but i’d get on more than MK if i were you
They become tall because basketball involves sprinting and is a high intensity activity. This means extreme HGH bursts that cause growth.

I literally haven't grown for almost a year and now I'm starting to ride my bike again and now I can just tell I'm taller.
I really doubt exercise has that much of an effect considering hgh barely makes people grow at your age

I'm so so sorry.

actual injectable somatropin is the only thing that works for heightmaxxing if you're young enough.

Get on peptides, but even that's a stretch
@x30001

I'm on the same stack excpet with d3 and 5mg melatonin.I'm 100% I grew taller
The only posts I’ve seen you comment on are related to heightmaxxing. You have no proof that you’ve grown
Get on peptides, but even that's a stretch
@x30001
Even x30001 admitted that it might be possible to increase final height by boosting HGH though

This is placebo. Sprinting spikes HGH but only for a very short amount of time, meaning it is useless as you only grow while sleeping. You need a several hours long HGH boost to have any effect on height growth
actual injectable somatropin is the only thing that works for heightmaxxing if you're young enough.
Wrong
It wont do shit lol. Where do you kids get the idea that sarms or peptides release anywhere near enough HGH to have an effect? They are garbage. Doctors use real pharma HGH in large dosages similar to what pro bodybuilders use FOR SEVERAL YEARS to make a CHILD grow taller.

If MK did anything bodybuilders would be using it instead of spending their money on HGH. You need A LOT of HGH to grow and at 16 it's possibly a waste of money anyway. MK and peptides are weak as shit and the tiny bit of GH they do release gets blunted with meals.
Well yes, and no. You seem to contradict yourself in the first paragraph because bodybuilders use SARMS and peptides as well as “real HGH” (somatropin). Not sure what you mean by this, but bodybuilders use drugs such as MK-677 to boost GH if they can’t afford somatropin (go on r/steroids or related subreddits for further reading). In the first paragraph you also mentioned that children are prescribed HGH for years to make a child grow taller. This is true, but it has been suggested that prescribing HGH to children from a young age has no effect on final height, and even that it can reduce final height (I can source this if needed). The reason for this is because children given somatropin tend to hit their growth spurts earlier and end their growth earlier than the average teenager. Generally, those who hit their growth spurt earlier grow up to be shorter (on average) than those who hit their growth spurts later on. This is because children generally grow 2 inches in a year, and once a child has finished his/her pubertal growth spurt, further growth slows down significantly or stops completely. Children treated with somatropin are almost never given an AI later on in puberty to further their growth due to the unpredictable side-effects of chronically low estrogen exposure. In theory, if given an AI in adolescence, these children treated with somatropin should well exceed their predicted final adult height. In addition, there is no basis for age and growth as long as the growth plates at the ends of the bones that contribute the most to longitudinal growth have not fused.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Alexanderr, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
The only posts I’ve seen you comment on are related to heightmaxxing. You have no proof that you’ve grown

Even x30001 admitted that it might be possible to increase final height by boosting HGH though

This is placebo. Sprinting spikes HGH but only for a very short amount of time, meaning it is useless as you only grow while sleeping. You need a several hours long HGH boost to have any effect on height growth

Wrong

Well yes, and no. You seem to contradict yourself in the first paragraph because bodybuilders use SARMS and peptides as well as “real HGH” (somatropin). Not sure what you mean by this, but bodybuilders use drugs such as MK-677 to boost GH if they can’t afford somatropin (go on r/steroids or related subreddits for further reading). In the first paragraph you also mentioned that children are prescribed HGH for years to make a child grow taller. This is true, but it has been suggested that prescribing HGH to children from a young age has no effect on final height, and even that it can reduce final height (I can source this if needed). The reason for this is because children given somatropin tend to hit their growth spurts earlier and end their growth earlier than the average teenager. Generally, those who hit their growth spurt earlier grow up to be shorter (on average) than those who hit their growth spurts later on. This is because children generally grow 2 inches in a year, and once a child has finished his/her pubertal growth spurt, further growth slows down significantly or stops completely. Children treated with somatropin are almost never given an AI later on in puberty to further their growth due to the unpredictable side-effects of chronically low estrogen exposure. In theory, if given an AI in adolescence, these children treated with somatropin should well exceed their predicted final adult height. In addition, there is no basis for age and growth as long as the growth plates at the ends of the bones that contribute the most to longitudinal growth have not fused.
I’ll post pic after I get home from school

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Looking forward to this
E92BE093 F015 48B1 8C3F 55312C102273

03952F2A 86EF 49D6 BDE8 E8E2A9242894

I have my parents measure with back against the wall. There’s possibly some innacurate measuring. But I’m 99% sure I get taller. Somewhere around 0.2-0.4 inches.Starting height begins at word start. Noticed most growth at week 2. The dates on the side ignore them screwed up on date

View attachment 99856

View attachment 99857
I have my parents measure with back against the wall. There’s possibly some innacurate measuring. But I’m 99% sure I get taller. Somewhere around 0.2-0.4 inches.Starting height begins at word start. Noticed most growth at week 2. The dates on the side ignore them screwed up on date
So you grew by 0.2-0.4 inches in 2 weeks? How much were you growing before? The lines below the start line make it look like you were growing at the same rate before the MK-677

So you grew by 0.2-0.4 inches in 2 weeks? How much were you growing before? The lines below the start line make it look like you were growing at the same rate before the MK-677
Forgot to metion 0.2-0.4 inch in 3 weeks I've been measuring my height since 5th grade. the last line before start was 6-9 months ago
How old r u
Just turned 15

Forgot to metion 0.2-0.4 inch in 3 weeks I've been measuring my height since 5th grade. the last line before start was 6-9 months ago

Just turned 15
Were these measurements taken at the same time of day with the same measuring device/method? It looks like you’ve grown as much in the past 3 weeks than you had in the 6-9 months before then.

yes at 4:30-5:00 everyday. Parents measure me with same book every 2-5 days

yes at 4:30-5:00 everyday. Parents measure me with same book every 2-5 days
You should keep updating us with results, I believe you should take more than MK677 though

Wrong

Just because there are people on bodybuilding forums who use sarms doesn't mean they are bodybuilders. Usually they look like garbage. I was talking about actual bodybuilders. The only real bodybuilders using it are usually doing it to sell it. Oral GH releasers are a joke. Some peptides and sarms do have a place but when it comes to HGH they simply don't give any real benefits.

As for the age and growth part... All I know is they don't do HGH therapy after puberty because it does not seem to work for whatever reason.

Just because there are people on bodybuilding forums who use sarms doesn't mean they are bodybuilders. Usually they look like garbage. I was talking about actual bodybuilders. The only real bodybuilders using it are usually doing it to sell it. Oral GH releasers are a joke. Some peptides and sarms do have a place but when it comes to HGH they simply don't give any real benefits.

As for the age and growth part... All I know is they don't do HGH therapy after puberty because it does not seem to work for whatever reason.
What do you mean by no real benefits?

no do swimming op it made me grow alot

What do you mean by no real benefits?

I mean if you actually go through the user logs and their bloodwork of people who have used it you will see it's useless. It just messes around with your blood sugar and makes you hungry and gives you edema all over your body. No increase in IGF-1 or lean body mass. It just doesn't do what actual growth hormone would.

I mean if you actually go through the user logs and their bloodwork of people who have used it you will see it's useless. It just messes around with your blood sugar and makes you hungry and gives you edema all over your body. No increase in IGF-1 or lean body mass. It just doesn't do what actual growth hormone would.
This is talking about oral GH releases not injected peptides right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yes although the peptides are extremely ineffective as well.
Which peptides are you talking about specifically? From what I've heard on Reddit most people experience good gains from peotides. I recommend you also check out this post for some useful info

Basketball doesn't make people tall
People make basketball tall. It's advantagoud to be tall in basketball. Currently almost every guard is above atleast 6'0