Mk 677 side effects

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
I have seen claims where people say that mk 677 grows your nose and ears. Is this true, and is there any proof?

I have seen claims where people say that mk 677 grows your nose and ears. Is this true, and is there any proof?
None so far for me. My nose may have grew by the tiniest amount but pretty sure that’s just placebo

I don't think it is enough to grow nose and ears but it is enough to cause diabetes

I don't think it is enough to grow nose and ears but it is enough to cause diabetes
How many people have gotten diabetes from it? Nobody gives any stats on here

People Who say that Are coping TBH. JFL if MK can make your ears Grow after casual Use. JFL HGH INJECTIONS AT HIGH DOSES AFTER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME MAKE YOUR EARS GROW. Quit listening To placebo Bullshit from people here. I will go on MK soon I couldn't give a fuck if it is only a little bit extra HGH and IGF-1 I hope to get maybe even a CM in height for all I care. I only Care about Gymaxxing JFL

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2846
How many people have gotten diabetes from it? Nobody gives any stats on here
I don't think there has ever been a study about mk-677 and diabetes but it's proven that increased levels of HGH cause diabetes, so it's safe to say that MK-677 and diabetes are related

I don't think there has ever been a study about mk-677 and diabetes but it's proven that increased levels of HGH cause diabetes, so it's safe to say that MK-677 and diabetes are related
Increased levels? Jfl bro I’m more likely to get cancer. That measurement is extremely vague.

Actually several people became insulin resistant and got type 2 diabetes from it. Wouldn't bother with it tbh.

anything that mk677 does, hgh does to a higher level, even the negative side effects

anything that mk677 does, hgh does to a higher level, even the negative side effects
How much mk do you need to match hgh

How much mk do you need to match hgh
everyone says 25mg a day cos the effects increase the longer you use it so its good enough

everyone says 25mg a day cos the effects increase the longer you use it so its good enough
Is the nose and ears theory true?

Is the nose and ears theory true?
you'll only ever know if you try it yourself. but theoretically speaking surely you could have more nose and ear growth on hgh.

you'll only ever know if you try it yourself. but theoretically speaking surely you could have more nose and ear growth on hgh.
Do you think I should take it?

So you have no concern about the diebetes or nose and ears lul
you can also increase prolactin levels but its all about the precautions you take

you can also increase prolactin levels but its all about the precautions you take
Ok I will get on it for a few weeks, would that be a good test