MK-677, Tret & shedding

D

Deleted member 1862

Since jumping on MK-677 & tretinoin 0.05% I’ve noticed a lot more hair in the shower drain & just shedding in general.

MPMD says this is a common ish side from mk but I’m not so sure.
My hairline at the front is pretty intact, been NW1 for as long as I can remember. I’ve always had shorter hairs at the front of my hairline but I’m 90% sure they’re terminal and just brittle.

Since starting mk, tret I’ve experienced slight thinning on the crown. I have medium/ long length hair, dark & oily (jfl).
When I pull it back I can see faint bits of scalp.

How can I differentiate between MPB or something like telogen effluvium? I’m 22 & was/am a late bloomer.

I’m not sure if I just missed the signs of MPB before and I’m just now realising them or if it’s shedding and I’m skitzo.

hair shedding is a common side effect of mk? I heard that since it just stimulates your gh it could only be better for your hair, unlike steroids. I wanted to hop on mk soon but seems like I have to do more research

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 1464
I notice more hair getting thicker from mk

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, jefferson and Deleted member 1464
Hair gets better with MK because of GH release, its probably just a shedding cycle. I noticed before i took fin, my hair would shed massively every 4-6 months

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and pisslord
hair shedding is a common side effect of mk? I heard that since it just stimulates your gh it could only be better for your hair, unlike steroids. I wanted to hop on mk soon but seems like I have to do more research

A temporary side effect. Introduction of a new substance to the body can have this effect allegedly.

His articles are pretty bad but he goes into detail on his yt, seems well read on the subject.
Hair gets better with MK because of GH release, its probably just a shedding cycle. I noticed before i took fin, my hair would shed massively every 4-6 months

Did you get any sides? Probably gonna start some kind of hair loss protocol within the next couple of years anyway. How long do shedding cycles tend to last?

Should also mention, scalps been itchy too. Another reason I think it’s telogen effluvium. I’ve started using nizoral but no changes yet

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
you get any sides? Probably gonna start some kind of hair loss protocol within the next couple of years anyway. How long do shedding cycles tend to last?
I have no sides atm, shedding cycles last 6 months i think

you shed for 6 months? what the fuck man

nah i think thats from shed to a decent level of regrowth lmao
this shit driving me crazy.. its all shedding from the crown too. the rest is full.

Attachments

• hayr.JPG
    hayr.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Hmm I took a triple SARMS that included MK677 but no shedding.

Then I hopped on Tren and my hair started falling out like crazy, honestly it if fucks with your hair man dont even bother.

Also I think it is myth that if roids make you shed you have MPB cause my hair is coming back just fine, and I wasnt losing my hairline just in the center of my scalp, very few men can take Tren and not shed

Hmm I took a triple SARMS that included MK677 but no shedding.

Then I hopped on Tren and my hair started falling out like crazy, honestly it if fucks with your hair man dont even bother.

Also I think it is myth that if roids make you shed you have MPB cause my hair is coming back just fine, and I wasnt losing my hairline just in the center of my scalp, very few men can take Tren and not shed

oh shit lol thats where im shedding from too

oh shit lol thats where im shedding from too

Better hop off NOW boyo, not tomorrow, not next week. Buy some N2Guard Shampoo and never touch it again.

The reason Tren kills hair is because unlike Test which converts to estrogen, Tren converts to DHT in massive doses so your body cant handle it without hair loss. Whatever you're taking must be a DHT converter

Better hop off NOW boyo, not tomorrow, not next week. Buy some N2Guard Shampoo and never touch it again.

The reason Tren kills hair is because unlike Test which converts to estrogen, Tren converts to DHT in massive doses so your body cant handle it without hair loss. Whatever you're taking must be a DHT converter
Tren doesn't convert to dht

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Deleted member 2632
Tren doesn't convert to dht

Yep you're right, just looked it up. Theres alot of mysteries to Tren since it's made for cattle and realtively new in the lifting world.

Who knows why it causes balding, weird dreams, no emotions , intense sweating all the time. All I know is it's too bad such a good drug but too many sides for me

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Yep you're right, just looked it up. Theres alot of mysteries to Tren since it's made for cattle and realtively new in the lifting world.

Who knows why it causes balding, weird dreams, no emotions , intense sweating all the time. All I know is it's too bad such a good drug but too many sides for me
It causes balding h cause it's a very strong androgen. Any androgen can cause balding not just dht.

Androgens attack the hair too, DHT is just the most destructive.

It causes balding h cause it's a very strong androgen. Any androgen can cause balding not just dht.

Hmm well I have done Test, Primo, and Winstrol and yet no signs of shedding at all, only Tren does it AND it happens fast.

Also I would sweat crazy only a few minutes into the gym, and all my dreams were either dealing with naked women, animals or people trying to kill me, or me killing people, also my emotions were non-existant

Hmm well I have done Test, Primo, and Winstrol and yet no signs of shedding at all, only Tren does it AND it happens fast.

Also I would sweat crazy only a few minutes into the gym, and all my dreams were either dealing with naked women, animals or people trying to kill me, or me killing people, also my emotions were non-existant
Everyone's different, most people shed badly from winstrol. And test does convert to dht just so we're clear.

hop off what bro? im not on tren haha

His articles are pretty bad but he goes into detail on his yt, seems well read on the subject.

He actually says it gives the same result as 3-4 IU of HGH. What an idiot. He is clearly trying to make money selling it. I can guarantee MK doesn't even come close to 1IU of pharma growth hormone. Just look through forums for actual user experiences and bloodwork. Minimal increase in IGF-1, no muscle gains, crazy side effects and blood sugar issues. Just water weight and edema everywhere. You just gain fat because it makes you hypo and super hungry.

4IU of pharma GH will have fat melt off of you within a month and you will start packing on lots of new muscle within 6 months stacked with AAS.

MK is poop

He actually says it gives the same result as 3-4 IU of HGH. What an idiot. He is clearly trying to make money selling it. I can guarantee MK doesn't even come close to 1IU of pharma growth hormone. Just look through forums for actual user experiences and bloodwork. Minimal increase in IGF-1, no muscle gains, crazy side effects and blood sugar issues. Just water weight and edema everywhere. You just gain fat because it makes you hypo and super hungry.

4IU of pharma GH will have fat melt off of you within a month and you will start packing on lots of new muscle within 6 months stacked with AAS.

MK is poop

Yeah he's definitely playing it up there tbh..

I'm taking mk & niacin for frame since clavicles don't fuse until 18.... should I hopf off the mk or just introduce fin/ ru instead. Idc about side effects other than shedding, hair > everything.