MK-677 vs HGH

you don't know me... I'd say 500g of carbs every day is sufficient. it might be more even.

thermodynamics>broscience bullshit
You’re calling broscicence on me but you literally got all your info from coach Greg 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
You’re calling broscicence on me but you literally got all your info from coach Greg 😂😂😂
no?this is just how energy is absorbed, stored, and used in the body. can't stand his voice anyway. not gonna debate cals in vs cals out anymore because it's a waste of time and this thread was originally about something else and now it's devolved into an argument that's been had a million times and always results in well... scroll up to see. you eat as many carbs as you want, I don't give a damn. unless you're going to reply with something related to the original thread I don't give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
no?this is just how energy is absorbed, stored, and used in the body. can't stand his voice anyway. not gonna debate cals in vs cals out anymore because it's a waste of time and this thread was originally about something else and now it's devolved into an argument that's been had a million times and always results in well... scroll up to see. you eat as many carbs as you want, I don't give a damn. unless you're going to reply with something related to the original thread I don't give a fuck
its carbs in carbs out bro. fat is not used as energy unless you are in ketosis. if you are eating less than 3000 calories a day of carbs you are stunting your growth and not able perform physically at optimal levels. its called fat because it makes you fucking fat. all the carbs you eat are used by your muscles and turned into body heat. my macros today:

4D24A5B1 1F9E 465B B565 8069C379AA98

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7785 and Luke LLL
This was related to the original thread, you told people that are trying to grow to eat low carb and I’m calling bs

This was related to the original thread, you told people that are trying to grow to eat low carb and I’m calling bs
Eat banana guys

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL
didn't say shit about trying to grow retard. literally read the original thread. lower carb. you're eating 800g carb while on hgh you're gonna be prediabetic eventually and when you are I'll laugh my ass off because I'll be prediabetic too
not many carbohydrates
as in, don't eat 800g of carbs while on hgh or mk-677 because you'll get diabetes or insulin sensitivity. have fun with that. if you're gonna debate whether low or high carb is better to validate your beliefs and avoid the inevitable, find somewhere else. i just do not care

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 7785
didn't say shit about trying to grow retard. literally read the original thread. lower carb. you're eating 800g carb while on hgh you're gonna be prediabetic eventually and when you are I'll laugh my ass off because I'll be prediabetic too

as in, don't eat 800g of carbs while on hgh or mk-677 because you'll get diabetes or insulin sensitivity. have fun with that. if you're gonna debate whether low or high carb is better to validate your beliefs and avoid the inevitable, find somewhere else. i just do not care
On or off hgh eating high carb will never cause issues. You keep talking about insulin sensitivity like it's a bad thing when it's literally what you want.

On or off hgh eating high carb will never cause issues. You keep talking about insulin sensitivity like it's a bad thing when it's literally what you want.
Wadlow is right
Eating high carbs and high glycemic index food when mk677 can cause diabetes

ok have fun with insulin sensitivity I don't even know what to tell you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Wadlow is right
Eating high carbs and high glycemic index food when mk677 can cause diabetes
Fat causes diabetes. Carbs don't.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 7785 and 1 other person
ok have fun with insulin sensitivity I don't even know what to tell you
Who told you insulin sensitivity was bad? Jfl bro do you want to be insulin resistant? :lul: You're a lost cause honestly

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7785
PREFACE:
MK-677 vs HGH is a debate as old as time. I will go over the pros and cons of each compound. what I think is better. And, circumstances for each.

MK-677 is ghrelin receptor agonist. it goes by several names including: MK-0677, ibutamoren, L-163, 191. it acts by stimulating the endogenous production of ghrelin in turn triggering growth hormone release in the body.
View attachment 908467
it is orally active and easily available. this makes it very popular for bodybuilders and youngcels. while for HGH you might have to travel to weird Russian or Chinese websites that only accept cryptocurrency, MK-677 could be bought as easily as in a local supplement stores in some places. MK-677 is sold as a research chemical in the US and most of Europe. you can purchase it through this legal loophole. it is not a SARM, so it will not be susceptible to future SARM restrictions.

HGH is a synthetic hormone made to replace HGH in the body. it is sold under the names of: somatropin, genotropin, kingtropin, jintropin, serostine, humatrope and many others. all are the same 191 Amino Acid chain. it can be bought online, although it has a higher chance of being seized by customs. and it is much riskier to buy than MK-677, more often faked as well.
View attachment 908468
View attachment 908469

MK-677 PROS

• easier to get than hgh(as previously stated)
• much cheaper, MK-677 can cost 50-75$/1G. there are cheaper foreign sources, but give the same problem as HGH does in the legitimacy and navigation.
• less often faked. to avoid this further, buy the liquid form. liquid is much less often faked than capsule. powder is good as well but mixing is an inconvenience.

all other pros are generic HGH sides, not anything specific to MK-677.

MK-677 CONS

• insulin sensitivity, long term use of MK-677 could cause insulin sensitivity.
• lethargy, MK-677 will make you tired. this can be dreadful if you take it before an event/school/work.
• bloating, you will have water retention on MK-677, HGH as well. but MK-677 much more so than HGH.

how to combat the cons:

for insulin sensitivity, eat a low insulogenic diet. this means not many carbohydrates, specifically sugar. you could use berberine and cinnamon extract.

for lethargy, take it before bed. everyone has a different response but most will benefit the most taking MK-677 before bed. this will allow for better sleep, a generic HGH side.

for bloating, lowering dosages is the best bet. avoiding foods known to bloat as well. try to optimize sodium: potassium intake. there are many strategies.

HGH PROS

• you choose how much GH release you get, MK-677 is limited by your response to the compound. with HGH, it is a synthetic hormone. you get as much as you inject. MK-677 is limited past 25mg, HGH can be injected in as large dosages as needed.
• more data on it. MK-677 is relatively new, it is not as well studied as generic growth hormone.
• less of a "messy" compound. you raise HGH in the body with minimal effect on other hormones.

HGH CONS

• expensive, HGH will cost you a lot. it can be bought in the range of 0.6-1.5USD/IU for chinese, up to 3-5$/IU for other sources.
• often faked, MK-677 is faked as well. but not as much as HGH.

how to avoid HGH cons:

for price, buy from the cheapest supplier, still expensive. cutting expenses to make room is also an option.

for legitimacy, buy from a reputable seller which has been tested before. it can also be prescribed, although if you are not clinically deficient or short enough to be considered to have short stature(1st percentile), you will not be prescribed HGH.

BLOOD WORK COMPARISON

source: source
MPMD in 3IU of HGH

keep in mind, MK-677 needs time to build up, maximum IGF-1 levels won't be achieved until 3-6months of taking MK-677. while HGH does not have the same problem. it is not limited by response as it is a synthetic hormone. the results of 6months and 2weeks of MK-677 will vary greatly.

SITUATIONS FOR HGH vs SITUATIONS FOR MK-677

if you are a youngcel without much money, MK-677 is infinitely better. at a young age, it will be harder to navigate the internet to find a reputable seller. you probably won't have the money to be able to use HGH year round either.

if you are poor, MK-677 is best hands down. simply due to lack of alternative.

TO GYMCEL

HGH won't create that bloated look, making it more aesthetically appealing. and can also induce more hyperplasia than MK-677. MK-677 will cause hunger, preferable on a bulk. but for cutting, MK-677 is counterproductive. both will have fat burning effects.

GROWING TALLER

MK-677 alone is beaten to real HGH for height gains. the IGF-1 increase of MK-677 vs HGH, as previously compared, are not that far off. but HGH does outweigh MK-677. it also has much more studies on than MK-677 on treating short stature. MK-677 paired with a peptide however, can compete with a higher dose of HGH. some could have a response to MK-677 comparable to 4IU of HGH, but it is unlikely. realistically, HGH beats MK-677 for growing taller. especially if you are past the age of 15, and IGF-1 levels are declining.

ANTI-AGING

HGH and Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides have been used controversially to reverse the effects of aging. MK-677 has been shown to have possible anti-aging effects, although not well studied. the cortisol and igf-1 could very well be counterproductive to anti-aging. MK-677 and HGH will increase hair quality, increase hair density, increase hair growth, increase energy, slightly increase muscle mass and decrease body fat. MK-677 could have anti aging effects in that regard, but it is not cemented as a proper anti aging treatment. neither compounds are suited for anti-aging as in longevity. both will still improve life quality through previously listed effects.
CONCLUSION

MK-677 both have their time and place. due to the gap in properties, one can be neither better not worse than the other. both are A+ supplements.

MY EXPERIENCE

MK-677 does indeed achieve what it was designed for. it does raise IGF-1 and HGH levels, as well as ghrelin. however, the bloat was very unappealing. if you are worried about bloat, skip on it. the sleep was incredible, more dreams, deeper quality, could sleep way less and still feel well rested. muscle gains were negligible. better skin and hair was experienced. I have used dosages from 12.5 to 25mg. the difference is not that striking. I would advise to start off with 10mg, and work up until you find a preferable dose.

if you did read this entire thread, congrats. ask me anything on this. tag any users who might benefit.
@xefo69 @ItisOver @WannaBeGigachad @Daw @TRNA

[ISPOILER]if dnrd, kys[/ISPOILER]
Thoughts on dht gel maxxing in puberty?

for a pubescent cel which drug maxxes do u recommend? (taking safety into account and everything)

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
PREFACE:
MK-677 vs HGH is a debate as old as time. I will go over the pros and cons of each compound. what I think is better. And, circumstances for each.

MK-677 is ghrelin receptor agonist. it goes by several names including: MK-0677, ibutamoren, L-163, 191. it acts by stimulating the endogenous production of ghrelin in turn triggering growth hormone release in the body.
View attachment 908467
it is orally active and easily available. this makes it very popular for bodybuilders and youngcels. while for HGH you might have to travel to weird Russian or Chinese websites that only accept cryptocurrency, MK-677 could be bought as easily as in a local supplement stores in some places. MK-677 is sold as a research chemical in the US and most of Europe. you can purchase it through this legal loophole. it is not a SARM, so it will not be susceptible to future SARM restrictions.

HGH is a synthetic hormone made to replace HGH in the body. it is sold under the names of: somatropin, genotropin, kingtropin, jintropin, serostine, humatrope and many others. all are the same 191 Amino Acid chain. it can be bought online, although it has a higher chance of being seized by customs. and it is much riskier to buy than MK-677, more often faked as well.
View attachment 908468
View attachment 908469

MK-677 PROS

• easier to get than hgh(as previously stated)
• much cheaper, MK-677 can cost 50-75$/1G. there are cheaper foreign sources, but give the same problem as HGH does in the legitimacy and navigation.
• less often faked. to avoid this further, buy the liquid form. liquid is much less often faked than capsule. powder is good as well but mixing is an inconvenience.

all other pros are generic HGH sides, not anything specific to MK-677.

MK-677 CONS

• insulin sensitivity, long term use of MK-677 could cause insulin sensitivity.
• lethargy, MK-677 will make you tired. this can be dreadful if you take it before an event/school/work.
• bloating, you will have water retention on MK-677, HGH as well. but MK-677 much more so than HGH.

how to combat the cons:

for insulin sensitivity, eat a low insulogenic diet. this means not many carbohydrates, specifically sugar. you could use berberine and cinnamon extract.

for lethargy, take it before bed. everyone has a different response but most will benefit the most taking MK-677 before bed. this will allow for better sleep, a generic HGH side.

for bloating, lowering dosages is the best bet. avoiding foods known to bloat as well. try to optimize sodium: potassium intake. there are many strategies.

HGH PROS

• you choose how much GH release you get, MK-677 is limited by your response to the compound. with HGH, it is a synthetic hormone. you get as much as you inject. MK-677 is limited past 25mg, HGH can be injected in as large dosages as needed.
• more data on it. MK-677 is relatively new, it is not as well studied as generic growth hormone.
• less of a "messy" compound. you raise HGH in the body with minimal effect on other hormones.

HGH CONS

• expensive, HGH will cost you a lot. it can be bought in the range of 0.6-1.5USD/IU for chinese, up to 3-5$/IU for other sources.
• often faked, MK-677 is faked as well. but not as much as HGH.

how to avoid HGH cons:

for price, buy from the cheapest supplier, still expensive. cutting expenses to make room is also an option.

for legitimacy, buy from a reputable seller which has been tested before. it can also be prescribed, although if you are not clinically deficient or short enough to be considered to have short stature(1st percentile), you will not be prescribed HGH.

BLOOD WORK COMPARISON

source: source
MPMD in 3IU of HGH

keep in mind, MK-677 needs time to build up, maximum IGF-1 levels won't be achieved until 3-6months of taking MK-677. while HGH does not have the same problem. it is not limited by response as it is a synthetic hormone. the results of 6months and 2weeks of MK-677 will vary greatly.

SITUATIONS FOR HGH vs SITUATIONS FOR MK-677

if you are a youngcel without much money, MK-677 is infinitely better. at a young age, it will be harder to navigate the internet to find a reputable seller. you probably won't have the money to be able to use HGH year round either.

if you are poor, MK-677 is best hands down. simply due to lack of alternative.

TO GYMCEL

HGH won't create that bloated look, making it more aesthetically appealing. and can also induce more hyperplasia than MK-677. MK-677 will cause hunger, preferable on a bulk. but for cutting, MK-677 is counterproductive. both will have fat burning effects.

GROWING TALLER

MK-677 alone is beaten to real HGH for height gains. the IGF-1 increase of MK-677 vs HGH, as previously compared, are not that far off. but HGH does outweigh MK-677. it also has much more studies on than MK-677 on treating short stature. MK-677 paired with a peptide however, can compete with a higher dose of HGH. some could have a response to MK-677 comparable to 4IU of HGH, but it is unlikely. realistically, HGH beats MK-677 for growing taller. especially if you are past the age of 15, and IGF-1 levels are declining.

ANTI-AGING

HGH and Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides have been used controversially to reverse the effects of aging. MK-677 has been shown to have possible anti-aging effects, although not well studied. the cortisol and igf-1 could very well be counterproductive to anti-aging. MK-677 and HGH will increase hair quality, increase hair density, increase hair growth, increase energy, slightly increase muscle mass and decrease body fat. MK-677 could have anti aging effects in that regard, but it is not cemented as a proper anti aging treatment. neither compounds are suited for anti-aging as in longevity. both will still improve life quality through previously listed effects.
CONCLUSION

MK-677 both have their time and place. due to the gap in properties, one can be neither better not worse than the other. both are A+ supplements.

MY EXPERIENCE

MK-677 does indeed achieve what it was designed for. it does raise IGF-1 and HGH levels, as well as ghrelin. however, the bloat was very unappealing. if you are worried about bloat, skip on it. the sleep was incredible, more dreams, deeper quality, could sleep way less and still feel well rested. muscle gains were negligible. better skin and hair was experienced. I have used dosages from 12.5 to 25mg. the difference is not that striking. I would advise to start off with 10mg, and work up until you find a preferable dose.

if you did read this entire thread, congrats. ask me anything on this. tag any users who might benefit.
@xefo69 @ItisOver @WannaBeGigachad @Daw @TRNA

[ISPOILER]if dnrd, kys[/ISPOILER]
My mk coming in mail tomorrow

Been on hgh for over a year now eating unlimited carbohydrates anything you want to say? @WadlowMaxxing