Mm mm muh, buy poootz

TheMewingBBC

TheMewingBBC

Fuck PSL
giphy.gif

The greatest meme to come out of this sub. Overnight, incels became stocks experts with Dr. Strange tier foresight. They didn't even bother to go with a long straddle or buy calls to sell on a cat bounce, they dump their entire savings and lunch money on SPY poootz even tho speculation was dying and the govt announced unlimited QE because they were smart and know there was absolutely, positively no way it can go tits up. No way.

Now their accounts are bleeding red. Last time they saw something that red was when they were getting pulled from the fragile womb of their post prime Becky mom

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, Kade and 7 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm out of the loop. Who told them to buy SPY stocks? where was this thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
Doesn't matter. A stupid man rarely has a fortune to spend anyways, nobody cares if some idiot loses 1000 dollars.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MiroslavBulldosex, Fear and 8 others
didnt understand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, the next o'pry, Krezo and 2 others
Damn, a failed thread
I'm out of the loop. Who told them to buy SPY stocks? where was this thread?
*put contracts, not regular stocks. It was a bunch of people who got the idea off r/wallstreetbets, they didn't thoroughly read the posts or the replies, they just saw the part of them bragging about how their contracts will return big profits and they copied them. There are a bunch of threads about it in this sub

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621 and hoodmaxxnigga

BOUGHT MORE PUTS TODAY AT MARKET OPEN AND THIS SHIT HAPPENS, FUCK JWURNVUEIVIKRWNVUIRVT

:feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and RichardSpencel
i lost so much money with puts lmfao

Im gunna take a break since im on tilt atm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
Anticipation for another stimulus package
Gold hits 7 year high
Index Futures rallying harder than my oneitis tits
Global cases of Covid slowing down
Anticipation of oil output cut

Market’s green like collard greens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and the next o'pry
My calls are printing, more than doubled in 2 days time lmao. Need to double one more time and I am break-even again :lul: :lul: :lul:

This shit's so incredibly unhealthy tbh. I am losing a yearly salary one week, and gaining it again the next. It has messed up the way I look at money and jobs.

It's good entertainment though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, KrissKross and 2 others
stonks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
puts/poootz=gambling on the stock market going down
calls=gambling on the stock market going up

you have puts while markets go up? you lose all your money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I'm just trading perpetual inverse swap contracts using Bitcoin's extremely bullish Stock to Flow ratio as a reason to only take on long positions
Look what happened in Sept 2015 when price just marginally dropped beneath STF. Also expecting a huge increase in Stock-to-Flow due to the halving on May 10th.

Institutions are obviously still playing their game of identifying and blowing out large clusters of retail positions just to collect liquidity before pushing the price back in its natural direction.

You might be able to get away with not perfectly building your entry just by checking underlying volatility on Deribit and calculating a "Probability-of-Touch" price level on both ends of your trade based on the precedent that you think there won't be a 2-stdev+ move in price in either direction, in say the next 3 days. So you could tailor your leverage based off the POT, which is really just the Delta*2. So you'd be using helpful options data but not actually trading the options. Obviously this can all go wrong if you become overly zealous and forget about bankroll management and just basic Risk/Reward related to position sizing relative to your bankroll.

It's also nice to have real time sentiment data of the % of accounts in either long or short positions. Based on the known fact that Institutions and Pro's take on bigger sized trades but with less cumulative accounts, and the opposite applies for retail traders, taking on small positions with their many combined accounts. You can draw a real and effective conclusion that when there's more accounts in short positions, and less accounts in long positions, you should prepare to go long; because the smart money is the "less accounts %" and the dumb money is the "more accounts %" in a given position. And this is almost a holy grail method of mimicking the behavior and action of smart money, subsequently taking the other side of retail traders' trades and you'll end up finding it very successful.
i lost so much money with puts lmfao

Im gunna take a break since im on tilt atm
You should've carefully created your own bullish put speads, not using your whole bankroll; instead of straight up using all your money to BUY puts. Idk what the obsession is with puts lmao. Buying/Selling a single option is almost always a really weird strategy and is unnecessary unless you're so certain about a potential price movement; and even at that, it would be an occasional thing. Someone who succeeds in the long run buying or selling naked options exclusively and never trading more risk averse combos like strangles/straddles or whatever else, is someone who is gonna crash out real fast or is someone who's literally clairvoyant about the exact price level of any stock at any given time. It just can't be the 2nd scenario unless you're time travelling.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and TheMewingBBC
I'm just trading perpetual inverse swap contracts using Bitcoin's extremely bullish Stock to Flow ratio as a reason to only take on long positions View attachment 342495 Look what happened in Sept 2015 when price just marginally dropped beneath STF. Also expecting a huge increase in Stock-to-Flow due to the halving on May 10th.

Institutions are obviously still playing their game of identifying and blowing out large clusters of retail positions just to collect liquidity before pushing the price back in its natural direction.

You might be able to get away with not perfectly building your entry just by checking underlying volatility on Deribit and calculating a "Probability-of-Touch" price level on both ends of your trade based on the precedent that you think there won't be a 2-stdev+ move in price in either direction, in say the next 3 days. So you could tailor your leverage based off the POT, which is really just the Delta*2. So you'd be using helpful options data but not actually trading the options. Obviously this can all go wrong if you become overly zealous and forget about bankroll management and just basic Risk/Reward related to position sizing relative to your bankroll.

It's also nice to have real time sentiment data of the % of accounts in either long or short positions. Based on the known fact that Institutions and Pro's take on bigger sized trades but with less cumulative accounts, and the opposite applies for retail traders, taking on small positions with their many combined accounts. You can draw a real and effective conclusion that when there's more accounts in short positions, and less accounts in long positions, you should prepare to go long; because the smart money is the "less accounts %" and the dumb money is the "more accounts %" in a given position. And this is almost a holy grail method of mimicking the behavior and action of smart money, subsequently taking the other side of retail traders' trades and you'll end up finding it very successful.

You should've carefully created your own bullish put speads, not using your whole bankroll; instead of straight up using all your money to BUY puts. Idk what the obsession is with puts lmao. Buying/Selling a single option is almost always a really weird strategy and is unnecessary unless you're so certain about a potential price movement; and even at that, it would be an occasional thing. Someone who succeeds in the long run buying or selling naked options exclusively and never trading more risk averse combos like strangles/straddles or whatever else, is someone who is gonna crash out real fast or is someone who's literally clairvoyant about the exact price level of any stock at any given time. It just can't be the 2nd scenario unless you're time travelling.
There’s swaps on crypto lol? I'm still new to derivatives as a whole, haven't even gotten around futures yet, just started learning about particular aspects in it last week. Any sources you got for learning swaps in general? Also thoughts on bitcoin futures?

And yeah I agree with you on the last part, on just going one straight direction in options that comes with a lot of risk like expiring worthless. To be fair, to them the reasonings for a continuing bear market is there and understandable, but the market isn't always understandable. To not go with at least having some calls as a hedge in the portfolio is weird, doesn't matter how sure you are on the market plummeting, majority of 5% otm calls were like 1/4 of the atm puts lol they were super cheap

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Seth Walsh
There’s swaps on crypto lol? I'm still new to derivatives as a whole, haven't even gotten around futures yet, just started learning about particular aspects in it last week. Any sources you got for learning swaps in general? Also thoughts on bitcoin futures?

And yeah I agree with you on the last part, on just going one straight direction in options that comes with a lot of risk like expiring worthless. To be fair, to them the reasonings for a continuing bear market is their and understandable, but the market isn't always understandable. To not go with at least having some calls as a hedge in the portfolio is weird, doesn't matter how sure you are on the market plummeting, majority of 5% otm calls were like 1/4 of the atm puts lol they were super cheap
Yeah Bitmex.com is the main exchange, extremely liquid and Bitmex themselves do actively trade against everyone, trying to stop the out/liquidate them (they're set up in Seychelles so they can't be arrested or extradited for anything). Swaps are pretty simple, it's like normal futures without an expiration date, but with fees (funding) every few hours. And the funding is either awarded to all long positions and deducted from all short positions, and/or vice-versa. Obviously there's a motive behind why longs/shorts would benefit or experience a drawback from funding at any time. It's also there to incentivize people to trade as frequently and open/close as many positions as possible, to speed up the process of draining their accounts. It's basically just like contracts for difference. Like an index tracking the underlying. They also offer 100x leverage which is just scary. I only trade the swap rather than the futures because the liquidity is insane on the swaps and it tracks the underlying more accurately. These swaps are just CFDs so they're really simple and nothing much to them. You won't be able to trade if in the U.S though. If you set up an account using a VPN, and then login without one from a U.S IP address, you'll likely have your account closed and BTC lost. It's a scumbag website ran by scumbags, but can be lucrative especially when working with good sentiment data in times of decent volatility. Most import part is to have lots of gamblers using crazy leverage trading the same instrument as you, because its pretty nice finding liquidation zones / stop-loss clusters where there price will be pushed to before reversing, and that makes for a really nice entry. The liquidation zones/clusters can be calculated too. I think there's even a free indicator on tradingview that does that. It's the XBTUSD contract. Volume in the past 24h was just a bit over $2b
Yeah Bitmex.com is the main exchange, extremely liquid and Bitmex themselves do actively trade against everyone, trying to stop the out/liquidate them (they're set up in Seychelles so they can't be arrested or extradited for anything). Swaps are pretty simple, it's like normal futures without an expiration date, but with fees (funding) every few hours. And the funding is either awarded to all long positions and deducted from all short positions, and/or vice-versa. Obviously there's a motive behind why longs/shorts would benefit or experience a drawback from funding at any time. It's also there to incentivize people to trade as frequently and open/close as many positions as possible, to speed up the process of draining their accounts. It's basically just like contracts for difference. Like an index tracking the underlying. They also offer 100x leverage which is just scary. I only trade the swap rather than the futures because the liquidity is insane on the swaps and it tracks the underlying more accurately. These swaps are just CFDs so they're really simple and nothing much to them. You won't be able to trade if in the U.S though. If you set up an account using a VPN, and then login without one from a U.S IP address, you'll likely have your account closed and BTC lost. It's a scumbag website ran by scumbags, but can be lucrative especially when working with good sentiment data in times of decent volatility. Most import part is to have lots of gamblers using crazy leverage trading the same instrument as you, because its pretty nice finding liquidation zones / stop-loss clusters where there price will be pushed to before reversing, and that makes for a really nice entry. The liquidation zones/clusters can be calculated too. I think there's even a free indicator on tradingview that does that. It's the XBTUSD contract. Volume in the past 24h was just a bit over $2b
re: liquidation hunts. Here it is on tradingview. 100x, 50x, 25x, 10x. As you can see it's just routine business for Bitmex to move price around to constantly liquidate all traders who use between 50 and 100x leverage. It's almost perfect. Price literally always turns around as soon as the 50x lev idiots get liqd

re: liquidation hunts. Here it is on tradingview. 100x, 50x, 25x, 10x. As you can see it's just routine business for Bitmex to move price around to constantly liquidate all traders who use between 50 and 100x leverage. It's almost perfect. Price literally always turns around as soon as the 50x lev idiots get liqd
This kinda stuff is the blackpill of trading I'm afraid ... :what:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, StolenDays and TheMewingBBC

View attachment 342624

This kinda stuff is the blackpill of trading I'm afraid ... :what:
Cool stuff
Yeah I use bitmex to trade bitcoin. I'm in the US and use a VPN, I always double check with the whatismyvpn website to make sure my location is Britain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Seth Walsh
I'm just trading perpetual inverse swap contracts using Bitcoin's extremely bullish Stock to Flow ratio as a reason to only take on long positions View attachment 342495 Look what happened in Sept 2015 when price just marginally dropped beneath STF. Also expecting a huge increase in Stock-to-Flow due to the halving on May 10th.

didnt understand

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC and Krezo

Yea, Im just going to work on my analysis skills and learn all the terms etc for the week before I start losing money again.

I need to make back the 1200$ I lost, Its driving me insane that I actually lost that much money due to my autism.

• +1
giphy.gif

The greatest meme to come out of this sub. Overnight, incels became stocks experts with Dr. Strange tier foresight. They didn't even bother to go with a long straddle or buy calls to sell on a cat bounce, they dump their entire savings and lunch money on SPY poootz even tho speculation was dying and the govt announced unlimited QE because they were smart and know there was absolutely, positively no way it can go tits up. No way.

Now their accounts are bleeding red. Last time they saw something that red was when they were getting pulled from the fragile womb of their post prime Becky mom

Can you link me to some resources to start learning this kind of stuff?

• +1
What is this?

• +1
no username halo for ur essay i wouldnt understand anyway

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC