Modafinil vs Aderral.. What is the best way to increase focus and attentiveness?

Problem here in the UK is that its a class B drug. They should decriminalize Adderall for that matter.

Adderal makes me calm and makes my mind race less, so my CAPACITY to tune in and focus on an individual task is POSSIBLE, but it’s not gonna do the task for me. It’s no miracle drug.

People investing in themselves, and working on themselves, without any medication Is most likely the best course of action in the long run. So you heal yourself through your own methods, opposed to relying on outside help.

But it’s not always possible, even in the slightest regard. Much of our brain chemistry and neurotransmitter aptitude can’t be altered to enough of a degree where we need it to be, without medicinal intervention.

I agree that these types of medications are over prescribed. But can you blame the people for lying about their symptoms, for a stimulant that can increase their brain capacity and focus, in this rat race of a country?

• +1
Reactions: Feanor and AbandonShip
How does aderral compare to ritalin? @Ritalincel

Haven't tried adderal but it has addiction potential.
Modafinil is pretty good and has almost negligible addiction potential but you can become dehydrated while on it and get headaches etc.
It also makes me slightly nauseous.
Just be careful with the dosage and try small doses first

Modafinil is under control and Aderral is prohibited. Thanks cuck government.

Best way : meditation.

• +1
Reactions: BASEDZAHEER
Fun fact: Adderall is one molecule away from being Meth

View attachment 187187

Fun fact: you don’t know what you’re talking about. meth and adderall are molecules. They are 1 atom away.

Fun fact: Water is one atom away from being formaldehyde (H2O vs CH2O)

1 atom makes a difference. So people who cite this “fun fact” implying that adderall is basically meth are low iq.

EDIT: I see @TheMewingBBC already GOT YOU

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BASEDZAHEER
Fun fact: you don’t know what you’re talking about. meth and adderall are molecules. They are 1 atom away.

Fun fact: Water is one atom away from being formaldehyde (H2O vs CH2O)

1 atom makes a difference. So people who cite this “fun fact” implying that adderall is basically meth are low iq.

EDIT: I see @TheMewingBBC already GOT YOU
I know that, greycel. I immediately noticed that I said molecule after I posted it, but was unable to edit it. It is a fun fact, keep crying for me, VIRGIN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Cardiologyscribe
Ive used both but only for study sessions. They have side effects and end up Killing your appetite for the day

Ive used both but only for study sessions. They have side effects and end up Killing your appetite for the day
Okay but for study sessions does it help you focus and concentrate longer? There are posts on reddit claiming massive success through modafinil but I feel like they are just being paid for that? What was your experience like?

Okay but for study sessions does it help you focus and concentrate longer? There are posts on reddit claiming massive success through modafinil but I feel like they are just being paid for that? What was your experience like?

modafinil wasnt as strong as adderall. Personally they were really similar but adderall was wayy stronger and more euphoric. It helped me sit down and cram study and get loads of work done but I stopped doing that and actually studied throughout the semester stim free and it was way better. Adderall made me feel really different for some reason and i hated it

modafinil wasnt as strong as adderall. Personally they were really similar but adderall was wayy stronger and more euphoric. It helped me sit down and cram study and get loads of work done but I stopped doing that and actually studied throughout the semester stim free and it was way better. Adderall made me feel really different for some reason and i hated it
thanks. I had actually ordered modafinil... I guess I'll be returning that probably and get some aderral instead.

Adderall actually is a “miracle drug” for me. Maybe I have severe adhd maybe I don’t. I’m not hyperactive but without adderall I literally can’t get anything done. Been taking adderall for almost a year as needed. Not addicted at all only in that Im insanely productive when i take it and when i don’t I just return to how I normal am. Adderall makes me into an insanely hard worker just by taking the pill. I have a very high iq top.1 percent but I was so “lazy” I almost didn’t graduate high school

• +1
Reactions: everythingmatters, TsarTsar444 and joseph
Adderall actually is a “miracle drug” for me. Maybe I have severe adhd maybe I don’t. I’m not hyperactive but without adderall I literally can’t get anything done. Been taking adderall for almost a year as needed. Not addicted at all only in that Im insanely productive when i take it and when i don’t I just return to how I normal am. Adderall makes me into an insanely hard worker just by taking the pill. I have a very high iq top.1 percent but I was so “lazy” I almost didn’t graduate high school
Lifefuel man... Can I ask where you got it from? Are there side effects to it? I'm kinda the same as you, smart but distracted AF and prevents me from reaching full potential. I ordered modafinil but I think I may have to switch to aderral (moda hasn't arrived yet tho)

Lifefuel man... Can I ask where you got it from? Are there side effects to it? I'm kinda the same as you, smart but distracted AF and prevents me from reaching full potential. I ordered modafinil but I think I may have to switch to aderral (moda hasn't arrived yet tho)
Only place I’d trust it from is from a pharmacy either ur own or a friend

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Fun fact: Adderall is one molecule away from being Meth

View attachment 187187
FUN Fact just because it's one atom away doesn't mean it's the same thing.
basic chemistry man..
I'm going to use this as an example
"males and females" one has a penis the other one doesn't
they both operate completely different but in some aspect they may operate the same..

Are there any other focus drugs that isn't Modafinil or Aderral?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
20 year old here. Decently smart but have a very short attention span and get easily distracted. Studying in college and I need something that will take me to the next level by helping me get wired. I've only heard of aderral and modafinil but I'm not sure if any of those will actually help? Does anyone have experience with this and also the side effects? (please tag users who have done experimentation). There is no point in using either of these if (as I heard) they cause acne or other side effects destroying one's looks.
Use ritalin it's much safer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and joseph
Between to the people saying that Adderall and Meth are not the same at all because one atom +/- doesn't means its similar by stating some simple substances like water. The difference is that simple substances like water with only two simple atoms can be totally changed with one added atom but meth and adderall are basically same the only difference is that because of adderalls added atom its much less liposoluble and doesn't cross the blood brain barrier that well in contrast to meth that basically does and it's 10 times more euphoric and brings a good high. There is a reason adderall is banned in the EU

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
  • +1
There's no threads I just meant there's a big difference in effort/motivation/quick thinking when taking a lot of ritalin
interesting. is it ok for guy in puberty to take ritalin?

• +1
interesting. is it ok for guy in puberty to take ritalin?
I wouldn't take it without a prescription no matter what age you are
It's not a nootropic or some l-theanine type shit, it's a full blown psychostimulant with a chemical structure very similar to cocaine. They purposely make the tablets un-crushable.

I'm not saying "muh dont take without prescription" to sound like a stickler. It would just really ruin your life for the most part if you just start taking it after buying it online. It changes the brain a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 1849

It's not a nootropic or some l-theanine type shit, it's a full blown psychostimulant with a chemical structure very similar to cocaine. They purposely make the tablets un-crushable.

I'm not saying "muh dont take without prescription" to sound like a stickler. It would just really ruin your life for the most part if you just start taking it after buying it online. It changes the brain a lot.
yeah, either way i dont think i need it. already excelling in my books

• +1
Between to the people saying that Adderall and Meth are not the same at all because one atom +/- doesn't means its similar by stating some simple substances like water. The difference is that simple substances like water with only two simple atoms can be totally changed with one added atom but meth and adderall are basically same the only difference is that because of adderalls added atom its much less liposoluble and doesn't cross the blood brain barrier that well in contrast to meth that basically does and it's 10 times more euphoric and brings a good high. There is a reason adderall is banned in the EU
well sure, all amphetamines are basically the same though, they all do the same thing, they just all differ from one another when it comes to the strength of the induced 'high', or the half-lives, how the drug is metabolized, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TsarTsar444
[ISPOILER]l MANUFACTURE 3,4-CTMP[/ISPOILER] : THE GIGACHAD VERSION OF RITALIN.

CTMP Porridge

7X MORE DOPAMINE
2X MORE NOREPINEPHRINE
40X MORE POTENT ON DOPAMINE THAN COCAlNE (milligram comparison)

HALF-LIFE IS 12h ON AVERAGE.
l USUALLY TAKE 5mg EARLY IN THE MORNING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.
FEEL LIKE BRADLEY COOPER IN LIMITLESS UNTIL NIGHT.

MODA AIN'T SHIT IN COMPARISON.
ADDY IS AN AMPHETAM SO IT HAS A LOT OF SIDE EFFECTS/DEPENDENCE, UNLIKE MY BABY BOY.

NO REMARKABLE SIDE EFFECTS. THE SAME ONES AS RITALIN (suppressed appetite, stimulation, euphoria etc)

YES, I AM A BIOHACKER.
DISCOVERED THIS HOLY GRAIL AFTER MONTHS OF RESEARCH.

PM FOR INFO or INSTA DM @prrdg

• +1
holy shit @ amounts of autism and cuckery in this thread

Did you go to the psychiatrist to get it prescribed? Or did you take it on your own? I feel identified by your comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back