Mods please read

X

x30001

Kraken
Can we make a mental health section on here too. I'm fed up of seeing these "it's all over for me unless I get all 46,853 surgeries and win the PowerBall lottery 11 times before next year, only other option is to kms".

Would be cool if we could keep the looksmaxing section really specific to looksmaxing and not have venting on there.

Some people might have good advice that'd warrant a mental health section too and it can help shuttle certain people there who need to be more focused on getting their thoughts straight rather than looksmaxing so we could hopefully see more productive forum where everyone who wants to be helped can be helped.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, androidcel, Demir and 2 others
No

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
there is no mental health for dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nausea, androidcel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
who wants to be helped

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and x30001
Can we make a mental health section on here too. I'm fed up of seeing these "it's all over for me unless I get all 46,853 surgeries and win the PowerBall lottery 11 times before next year, only other option is to kms".

Would be cool if we could keep the looksmaxing section really specific to looksmaxing and not have venting on there.

Some people might have good advice that'd warrant a mental health section too and it can help shuttle certain people there who need to be more focused on getting their thoughts straight rather than looksmaxing so we could hopefully see more productive forum where everyone who wants to be helped can be helped.
Over, rope right now buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Everything is fine the way it is.

Literally posted this in the wrong section, over for you.

post about ppl posting in wrong forum, post in wrong forum jfl
:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, nausea, androidcel and 1 other person
No mental health for your face

• +1
Reactions: nausea
This site turned to absolute crap shitpost fest so there’s no hope for you that you will get something right

I agree with this bro. This is supposed to be a self improvement forum. Poor mental health is major roadblock to self improvement