@MODS: Request -Make this site private/closed viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome

🩸 Young blood for $8,000 a liter 🩸
@Dope made an excellent point, in a previous thread, regarding "outsiders" (inceltears as one example) finding this site.

Listen, honestly we need to make this a closed/private forum (i.e. cannot view threads unless validated from registration). Not a fking clue why this place is open for anyone to view.

What's going to happen, is this place is going to be exploited (prob. already undercovercels in here) just like L'ism, by utter trash tier "journalist" and whoever else has an agenda.

One of the biggest mistakes L'ism made, was having it open for anyone to view.

On a positive note: your registration process is a good starting point but there needs to be more layers...

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
I can see why you would want this (and Incels.co) to be a closed forum.

It would be pretty hilarious to see... r/IncelTears would have literally NOTHING to post anymore, thier subreddit would pretty much collapse overnight. Journalists looking to slander us would have to try pretty damn hard. As they would now have to create a convincing sock account to infiltrate us.

Fakecels, women, and normie infiltrators are fairly easy to identify, they are usually spotted and banned after a dozen or so posts.

DarknLost

DarknLost

17 year old 24/7 rotting 2 PSL cursed aspiegoblin
I can see why you would want this (and Incels.co) to be a closed forum.

It would be pretty hilarious to see... r/IncelTears would have literally NOTHING to post anymore, thier subreddit would pretty much collapse overnight. Journalists looking to slander us would have to try pretty damn hard. As they would now have to create a convincing sock account to infiltrate us.

Fakecels, women, and normie infiltrators are fairly easy to identify, they are usually spotted and banned after a dozen or so posts.
Cucktears members just could make fake accounts

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
Cucktears members just could make fake accounts
They are usually easy to unmask, and they are banned after a dozen posts.

I've seen it happen countless times over on .co

Potatoshoe12

Potatoshoe12

Elementalist
High IQ low t high e.
I agree but admin wants to milk views for sheckels So it is never going to happen. Do you think anyone cares about your privacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ethnicope Feedback 20