Pillarman

Pillarman

Professional
Efron but Chico would still be a slayer

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Delusional Narcy
Lol chico looks like a little kidπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If he was 5 ft 7 i dont even know bra.I mean his face is pretty but still it would be so weird

Curious0

Curious0

Zephir
The taller one always mogs.

needsolution

needsolution

needsolution is a bro
Chico since he is best looking prettyboy ever

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Delusional Narcy
World renowned model vs some dude no one knows.
I am pretty sure Chico would easily mog him
No one knows?
Manu rios instagram:4.6 mio followers
Chico:1.8 mio followers
Now say that again

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Boy slayer pretty
No one knows?
Manu rios instagram:4.6 mio followers
Chico:1.8 mio followers
Now say that again
Many Rios - Instagramaxxed from the start(Probably makes cringy y videos which appeal to normie)
Chico - only posts selfies and nothing to appeal the normie.

Idk if I should be taking criticism from you tbh.

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Delusional Narcy
Many Rios - Instagramaxxed from the start(Probably makes cringy y videos which appeal to normie)
Chico - only posts selfies and nothing to appeal the normie.

Idk if I should be taking criticism from you tbh.
Instagarammaxxed from the startπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I dont think I should take anything you say seriously now.Manu mogs chico on the prettyboy scale ok?Now stfu

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Boy slayer pretty
Instagarammaxxed from the startπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I dont think I should take anything you say seriously now.Manu mogs chico on the prettyboy scale ok?Now stfu
My bad didn't checkup his insta. Either way prime Chico mogs him hard. Instagram followers means shit.

Dope

Dope

Mόd
Efron. If Chico was 5'10 then it would definetly go to him though.
How? He is the ultimate unmoggable prettyboy with best facial harmony in history.
You're talking to a dude who thinks model faces are wierd and unnatractive, so I'm not surprised.

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Nephilimmaxxing
Brandon10

Brandon10

Knowledgable
You're talking to a dude who thinks model faces are wierd and unnatractive, so I'm not surprised.
You're an insane faggot that twists words and has no reading comprehension. Kill yourself.
He is the ultimate unmoggable prettyboy with best facial harmony in history.
Very nice analysis lol. He does have good facial harmony but it's hilarious to say he's unmoggable facially. There are lots better looking male models than him (of course for some faggots like Dope and MammothActuary who can't read this means I'm telling them that he's ugly but I don't give a shit what those trashcans say)

Lachowski is just an example of people which according to PSL standards they'd be rated low but actually looks good.

Last edited:
Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

White Micropenis
You're an insane faggot that twists words and has no reading comprehension. Kill yourself.

Very nice analysis lol. He does have good facial harmony but it's hilarious to say he's unmoggable facially. There are lots better looking male models than him (of course for some faggots like Dope and MammothActuary who can't read this means I'm telling them that he's ugly but I don't give a shit what those trashcans say)

Lachowski is just an example of people which according to PSL standards they'd be rated low but actually looks good.
True he's overrate af

Justbeconfidentsrs

Justbeconfidentsrs

Adept

Who is this last guy?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)