[Not OP] Mog Battle! @Angelrun vs @DarknLost

Who mogs?

• Total voters
SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
Good night sirs, @Angelrun the model, has challenged @DarknLost for a mog battle, lets see who wins!

Angelrun - Indian
DarknLost - White

LET IT RIP

Attachments

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
So Curry Model + good height/frame > White Prettyboy + Manlet ? :feelswhere:

Dogs

Dogs

Arcanologist
on these 2 pictures, darknlost mogs him, but...

based on the pics ive seen of angelrun and the pics ive seen of darknlost + considering body and height/frame differences, i have to say angelrun mogs him in real life situation
Height and frame shouldn't be considered unless bottom 10 percentile.

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
So Curry Model + good height/frame > White Prettyboy + Manlet ? :feelswhere:
yeah if you saw all the pics of darknlost that aren't anglefrauded, lightningfrauded you would think differently

if i didnt know darknlost and only seen this picture of him i'd say he mogs him no matter what in a white country, but unfortunately that's not the case, especially the candids he shared of himself

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
Youre a white worshipper, a bounty, thats sad
Not really sir.I just follow our master.

yeah if you saw all the pics of darknlost that aren't anglefrauded, lightningfrauded you would think differently

if i didnt know darknlost and only seen this picture of him i'd say he mogs him no matter what in a white country, but unfortunately that's not the case, especially the candids he shared of himself
So he is frauding?

Dogs

Dogs

Arcanologist

At the same time have you seen true candids of angel?

S

streege

Zephir
on these 2 pictures, darknlost mogs him, but...

based on the pics ive seen of angelrun and the pics ive seen of darknlost + considering body and height/frame differences, i have to say angelrun mogs him in real life situation
i don't know to be fair, for me angelrun is like 5.25 PSL. frame/height is that important ?

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
A white weak pretty boy manlet vs a solid muscular high T low inhib chadpreet
If you think that the first is better then you are delusional
I only think turbo manlets, aka 5'6 should have psl penalties. real life experience.

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
Height and frame shouldn't be considered unless bottom 10 percentile.
this is such an autistic statement sir

face creates a base of attraction, height/frame is a multiplier to the existing attraction factor of your face

lets say 6'4" + wide frame + gymcelled counts as 1,3 multiplier (just an example, don't take it seriously)

1/10 face is still 1/10
3/10 face now is 4/10
5/10 face becomes 6,5/10
7/10 face becomes 9/10 with 6'4" + good frame and gymcelled bod (david laid is around 6'4" and has good frame, so imagine his body for reference)

obviously i have no idea whats the accurate multiplier this was just to show how it works in real life

if you're ugly, height and frame does nothing

if you are normie face, height and frame can bring you out of inceldom

if you're gl facially, height and frame brings you to chadlite/chad levels

At the same time have you seen true candids of angel?
yes the pictures he posted above are good enough for me to judge his face as he there was candid + a lot of angles and i think he mogs darknlost (not on this 1 picture above, but in combination of all the pictures i've seen of him)

S

streege

Zephir
@cocainecowboy which IRL rating will you give to both sir, i mean only facially ?

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
@cocainecowboy which IRL rating will you give to both sir, i mean only facially ?
no idea, i'd have to see those candids of darknlost again (he shared them a long time ago on this website). i think overall with everything considered they're similar and around 5/10 range
no idea, i'd have to see those candids of darknlost again (he shared them a long time ago on this website). i think overall with everything considered they're similar and around 5/10 range
just facially

Antinous

Antinous

If you don't like the reflection, Don't look it
Algerum has a very bad, boring, horrible look, exudes masculinity and is unpleasant to look at, and is not close to the aristocratic and noble aesthetic ideal, so 3.5 max; darknlost has a better look than him, and although it looks masculinized, yet if there is an improvement with the testosterone cut and more estrogen added, it could bust in rating, and darknlost is 5.6 if imagined in motion, so whatever

F

Festrunk

Mage
My boy @DarknLost easily. Not only facially, but he has the power, one that we can harvest, to look at a girl and make her fall in love with subhumans.

S

streege

Zephir

just facially
agree, i see.
why are they then at 6/10 and 7/10 according to sir grey, in the same range for dark than salludon which is 6'1, and orb ?
Algerum has a very bad, boring, horrible look, exudes masculinity and is unpleasant to look at, and is not close to the aristocratic and noble aesthetic ideal, so 3.5 max; darknlost has a better look than him, and although it looks masculinized, yet if there is an improvement with the testosterone cut and more estrogen added, it could bust in rating, and darknlost is 5.6 if imagined in motion, so whatever
"algerum", i died. you could have said "algerian" too haha

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZyzzReincarnate Ratings 11
SirGey Ratings 166
SirGey Ratings 72