[Not OP] Mog Battle! @Angelrun vs @DarknLost

Who mogs?

• Total voters
TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Mr Chadeep Fuqdeep Singh
no i mean it's no an offense, i'm saying that bc you frame mogs him, but not height. imo
Firstly when did I say I frame mog him
Secondly yeh he height mogs me, but he’s not above 6’, plus my face mogs his, as agreed by most of this forum

S

streege

Zephir
Firstly when did I say I frame mog him
Secondly yeh he height mogs me, but he’s not above 6’, plus my face mogs his, as agreed by most of this forum
that's me, i believe you have good clavicles.
yeah i would say he is like 5.25 PSL, you'r like 5.70 PSL

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
Angel run is failod by his head tbh. It looks very small and thin :cry:

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
LOL voting ended with the same ratio now you have to do a mogbattle between us soon we will enter an endless loop because of your shitty ratings
7 darknlost > 6 angelrun > 5 you

I will win again sir, are u sure?

Dogs

Dogs

Arcanologist
This guy gets it
Subhumans, will claim their good qualities to be irrelevant and meaningless, and vice versa for aspects of their looks that are subhuman. Literally what coping is lmao.
I'm not subhuman, according to people on here since I'm average face and 6'3'', good shoulder hip ratio, smallish frame for 6'3'', above average skull size, though skinny, that means I should I have multiplier on me but irl I don't. One of my old coworkers was talking shit on this one 6'6+ customers frame saying that he wasn't proportional like my frame.

I think it matters but there's massive cope from people that aren't 6'3'' and cope to oblivion thinking that they're so GL and the 6'3'' people that they see irl are just successful cause they're tall but they don't realize that they also face mog them to oblivion.

dogapm123

dogapm123

Enthusiast
You are saying you dont use psl and my average psl rating here was something like 5.85. 5.85 translate inot 7-7.5 IRL rating and if chico is 9 then you are using IRL rating

S

streege

Zephir
I'm not subhuman, according to people on here since I'm average face and 6'3'', good shoulder hip ratio, smallish frame for 6'3'', above average skull size, though skinny, that means I should I have multiplier on me but irl I don't. One of my old coworkers was talking shit on this one 6'6+ customers frame saying that he wasn't proportional like my frame.

I think it matters but there's massive cope from people that aren't 6'3'' and cope to oblivion thinking that they're so GL and the 6'3'' people that they see irl are just successful cause they're tall but they don't realize that they also face mog them to oblivion.
be happy to be 6'3 sir.

dogapm123

dogapm123

Enthusiast
Angelrun is an attractive dude worldwide I am sure he is a decent model. I just want to destroy your BS rating. I am sure we will be voted %50 %50

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
You are saying you dont use psl and my average psl rating here was something like 5.85. 5.85 translate inot 7-7.5 IRL rating and if chico is 9 then you are using IRL rating
My scale is MY METHOD. Ive made it. U can agree or dont, but ive being sucessfully point who mogs who only using my scale, i failed only with streege vs ferstrunk.

dogapm123

dogapm123

Enthusiast
U are 5,75
Angel is 6,25

Angel mogged u on battle.
Are you fucking blind I am not claiming to be better than him but you are claiming 0.5 psl difference and my voting ratio agains the same guy was better LOL go study maths

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
Angelrun is an attractive dude worldwide I am sure he is a decent model. I just want to destroy your BS rating. I am sure we will be voted %50 %50
But its gonna be 65 to 35 to him, since u are 5,75 and he is 6,25, u are just mad because your ratings start with 5 :feelshaha:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZyzzReincarnate Ratings 11
SirGey Ratings 166
SirGey Ratings 72