Mog Battle! @Angelrun vs @DarknLost

Who mogs?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Good night sirs, @Angelrun the model, has challenged @DarknLost for a mog battle, lets see who wins!

Angelrun - Indian
DarknLost - White

LET IT RIP

Attachments

• 2246.jpg
    2246.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 250
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 356
Larping faggot vs Aspie Faggot.

Oh wow i wonder who will win.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, BigBoy, Deleted member 1551 and 2 others
@Angelrun mogs
@DarknLost is a mentally ill kid who wants to go ER

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
Stop using my profile pic

Attachments

• 3F42ABCD-C8FB-4484-9EFA-CAE9A5E7BADE.jpeg
    3F42ABCD-C8FB-4484-9EFA-CAE9A5E7BADE.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 2066FF42-D850-4CE8-9296-327C09A2A1DC.png
    2066FF42-D850-4CE8-9296-327C09A2A1DC.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 0FBE9AF2-532D-4938-B640-820AE53EFD9D.jpeg
    0FBE9AF2-532D-4938-B640-820AE53EFD9D.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 5AED2013-A0BC-4939-9BC7-73FC20213AA7.jpeg
    5AED2013-A0BC-4939-9BC7-73FC20213AA7.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 0058CC9C-7319-49EF-9EE3-3E266E7F2052.jpeg
    0058CC9C-7319-49EF-9EE3-3E266E7F2052.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 208
  • +1
Reactions: Zoneator, Hated subhuman, Arkantos and 4 others
Angelrun mogs him to death

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Chadelite
My nigga @Angelrun face, body, status, height mogs the other dude.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1862
My nigga @Angelrun face, body, status, height mogs the other dude.
The other will win because there are a majority of white supremacist copers on this site

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Zygos4Life, Anubis and 6 others
The other will win because there are a majority of white supremacist copers on this site
JFL lol at @SirGey keeping ethnic penalties :feelskek:

I summon @cocainecowboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I summon @cocainecowboy
on these 2 pictures, darknlost mogs him, but...

based on the pics ive seen of angelrun and the pics ive seen of darknlost + considering body and height/frame differences, i have to say angelrun mogs him in real life situation

• +1
Reactions: Anubis, BigBoy, Hated subhuman and 3 others
So Curry Model + good height/frame > White Prettyboy + Manlet ? :feelswhere:

based on the pics ive seen of angelrun and the pics ive seen of darknlost + considering body and height/frame differences, i have to say angelrun mogs him in real life situation
Height and frame shouldn't be considered unless bottom 10 percentile.

So Curry Model + good height/frame > White Prettyboy + Manlet ? :feelswhere:
yeah if you saw all the pics of darknlost that aren't anglefrauded, lightningfrauded you would think differently

if i didnt know darknlost and only seen this picture of him i'd say he mogs him no matter what in a white country, but unfortunately that's not the case, especially the candids he shared of himself

Youre a white worshipper, a bounty, thats sad

Not really sir.I just follow our master.

yeah if you saw all the pics of darknlost that aren't anglefrauded, lightningfrauded you would think differently

if i didnt know darknlost and only seen this picture of him i'd say he mogs him no matter what in a white country, but unfortunately that's not the case, especially the candids he shared of himself

So he is frauding?

At the same time have you seen true candids of angel?

Good night sirs, @Angelrun the model, has challenged @DarknLost for a mog battle, lets see who wins!

Angelrun - Indian
DarknLost - White

LET IT RIP
"angel run the model". :lul:

I summon @rockndogs

i don't know to be fair, for me angelrun is like 5.25 PSL. frame/height is that important ?

Not really sir.I just follow our master.

So he is frauding?

A white weak pretty boy manlet vs a solid muscular high T low inhib chadpreet
If you think that the first is better then you are delusional

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
A white weak pretty boy manlet vs a solid muscular high T low inhib chadpreet
If you think that the first is better then you are delusional

I only think turbo manlets, aka 5'6 should have psl penalties. real life experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Height and frame shouldn't be considered unless bottom 10 percentile.
this is such an autistic statement sir

face creates a base of attraction, height/frame is a multiplier to the existing attraction factor of your face

lets say 6'4" + wide frame + gymcelled counts as 1,3 multiplier (just an example, don't take it seriously)

1/10 face is still 1/10
3/10 face now is 4/10
5/10 face becomes 6,5/10
7/10 face becomes 9/10 with 6'4" + good frame and gymcelled bod (david laid is around 6'4" and has good frame, so imagine his body for reference)

obviously i have no idea whats the accurate multiplier this was just to show how it works in real life

if you're ugly, height and frame does nothing

if you are normie face, height and frame can bring you out of inceldom

if you're gl facially, height and frame brings you to chadlite/chad levels

At the same time have you seen true candids of angel?
yes the pictures he posted above are good enough for me to judge his face as he there was candid + a lot of angles and i think he mogs darknlost (not on this 1 picture above, but in combination of all the pictures i've seen of him)

@cocainecowboy which IRL rating will you give to both sir, i mean only facially ?

@cocainecowboy which IRL rating will you give to both sir, i mean only facially ?
no idea, i'd have to see those candids of darknlost again (he shared them a long time ago on this website). i think overall with everything considered they're similar and around 5/10 range
no idea, i'd have to see those candids of darknlost again (he shared them a long time ago on this website). i think overall with everything considered they're similar and around 5/10 range
just facially

• +1
Algerum has a very bad, boring, horrible look, exudes masculinity and is unpleasant to look at, and is not close to the aristocratic and noble aesthetic ideal, so 3.5 max; darknlost has a better look than him, and although it looks masculinized, yet if there is an improvement with the testosterone cut and more estrogen added, it could bust in rating, and darknlost is 5.6 if imagined in motion, so whatever

My boy @DarknLost easily. Not only facially, but he has the power, one that we can harvest, to look at a girl and make her fall in love with subhumans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Dogs and Deleted member 3043

just facially
agree, i see.
why are they then at 6/10 and 7/10 according to sir grey, in the same range for dark than salludon which is 6'1, and orb ?
Algerum has a very bad, boring, horrible look, exudes masculinity and is unpleasant to look at, and is not close to the aristocratic and noble aesthetic ideal, so 3.5 max; darknlost has a better look than him, and although it looks masculinized, yet if there is an improvement with the testosterone cut and more estrogen added, it could bust in rating, and darknlost is 5.6 if imagined in motion, so whatever

"algerum", i died. you could have said "algerian" too haha

I summon @Pex1992

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
@Antinous make a rating of the old me, teenage one please according to your estrogen analysis. thx

agree, i see.
why are they then at 6/10 and 7/10 according to sir grey, in the same range for dark than salludon which is 6'1, and orb ?
it's because sirgey is a 6'5" black man with an ugly face. he has everything that is related to height/size/frame masculinity, except face. he is very unsuccesful with women and for this reason he completely disregards his own qualities as useless and projects these into his ratings and basically have a fetish for prettyboys as it helps him cope for his own failure in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mateusz74, Deleted member 2933 and 2 others
I summon @Pex1992

i love you sir you know how to put suspens. But put me in the 5/10 range sir now pls
it's because sirgey is a 6'5" black man with an ugly face. he has everything that is related to height/size/frame masculinity, except face. he is very unsuccesful with women and for this reason he completely disregards his own qualities as useless and projects these into his ratings and basically have a fetish for prettyboys as it helps him cope for his own failure in life

first time i've read such a strong message.
I'm litteraly dying out laugh.

No, i will lower ferst tbh.

Or up idk.Gotta think

please upgrade me, let him in 5/10, it's fine.
I'm feeling coldness in the 4/10 range sir.

please upgrade me, let him in 5/10, it's fine.
I'm feeling coldness in the 4/10 range sir.
Naw, I should probably be lowered regardless. Look at the way people responded to seeing me there with you in the mog battle - not a single positive comment.

It is what it is.

Naw, I should probably be lowered regardless. Look at the way people responded to seeing me there with you in the mog battle - not a single positive comment.

It is what it is.

It's the last time that i see you having no self esteem, understood ?
Fuck, it's really the last time.
You'll do the bimax + genio, and you'll get self fucking esteem : you'r a fucking gentleman,don't be touched by people criticism !

I summon @Pex1992
dark n lost anytime anyday without any offence to anyone ...he reminds me of young johny depp in a nightmare on elm street

• JFL
It's the last time that i see you having no self esteem, understood ?
Fuck, it's really the last time.
You'll do the bimax + genio, and you'll get self fucking esteem : you'r a fucking gentleman,don't be touched by people criticism !

and the bro @oldcell said good stuffs about your eyes, sir !
dark n lost anytime anyday without any offence to anyone ...he reminds me of young johny depp in a nightmare on elm street

sir how is it beeing a chadlite in india ?

this is such an autistic statement sir

face creates a base of attraction, height/frame is a multiplier to the existing attraction factor of your face

lets say 6'4" + wide frame + gymcelled counts as 1,3 multiplier (just an example, don't take it seriously)

1/10 face is still 1/10
3/10 face now is 4/10
5/10 face becomes 6,5/10
7/10 face becomes 9/10 with 6'4" + good frame and gymcelled bod (david laid is around 6'4" and has good frame, so imagine his body for reference)

obviously i have no idea whats the accurate multiplier this was just to show how it works in real life

if you're ugly, height and frame does nothing

if you are normie face, height and frame can bring you out of inceldom

if you're gl facially, height and frame brings you to chadlite/chad levels

yes the pictures he posted above are good enough for me to judge his face as he there was candid + a lot of angles and i think he mogs darknlost (not on this 1 picture above, but in combination of all the pictures i've seen of him)
Height and frame are at max +-.5 it helps you mog people at your level big time but someone even 1 psl higher will always win. Complete shit height / frame is a major detriment and your psl is essentially cut but I think manlets with good face can pull a greater quality of girls sometimes, though on median it's probably the same as some normal bodied guy with same rating psl.

and the bro @oldcell said good stuffs about your eyes, sir !

sir how is it beeing a chadlite in india ?
India is full of chadlites bro lol

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
India is full of chadlites bro lol

like chadlite at your fucking level ?
No way bro, you'r at the level of a bollywood actor

• JFL
  • Woah
i was joking bro

i knew, i mean, come on it's impossible to find even 1 guy at your fucking beauty level.
It's just over for everybody.

• JFL
like chadlite at your fucking level ?
No way bro, you'r at the level of a bollywood actor
Lol i never noticed my nose that it is crooked untill i discovered lookism.net and now after discovering it i just cant fucking look at my nose it looks hooked and turned from the front and when i said to my mom i want to go for surgery she blue pills me that it is straight and every nose looks like this only in pictures lol

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, sadakiyo and Deleted member 3043