Mog Battle! @Angelrun vs @DarknLost

Who mogs?

• Total voters
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1680
You are saying you dont use psl and my average psl rating here was something like 5.85. 5.85 translate inot 7-7.5 IRL rating and if chico is 9 then you are using IRL rating

My scale is MY METHOD. Ive made it. U can agree or dont, but ive being sucessfully point who mogs who only using my scale, i failed only with streege vs ferstrunk.

U are 5,75
Angel is 6,25

Angel mogged u on battle.
Are you fucking blind I am not claiming to be better than him but you are claiming 0.5 psl difference and my voting ratio agains the same guy was better LOL go study maths

the dude is fucking crazy, his posts are so nonsensical & skitzo

i'm not, like really, but here people are all the same, so whatever, IRL i'm a kind guy, like all of us here i believe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Angelrun is an attractive dude worldwide I am sure he is a decent model. I just want to destroy your BS rating. I am sure we will be voted %50 %50

But its gonna be 65 to 35 to him, since u are 5,75 and he is 6,25, u are just mad because your ratings start with 5 :feelshaha:

My scale is MY METHOD. Ive made it. U can agree or dont, but ive being sucessfully point who mogs who only using my scale, i failed only with streege vs ferstrunk.
You are afraid of this battle bc the resulting votes will be equal and you will be defeated after al this BS

Are you fucking blind I am not claiming to be better than him but you are claiming 0.5 psl difference and my voting ratio agains the same guy was better LOL go study maths

I understand your point.
Nothing gonna change anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
But its gonna be 65 to 35 to him, since u are 5,75 and he is 6,25, u are just mad because your ratings start with 5 :feelshaha:
Okay then start the battle and see the 65 35

the dude is fucking crazy, his posts are so nonsensical & skitzo
I genuinely think he didn't mean to be offensive, just it came out the fucking blue lmfao.
It's like when foreigners say stuff to you that sounds offensive but isnt, but they have no awareness that it comes across like that if ygm

this is such an autistic statement sir

face creates a base of attraction, height/frame is a multiplier to the existing attraction factor of your face

lets say 6'4" + wide frame + gymcelled counts as 1,3 multiplier (just an example, don't take it seriously)

1/10 face is still 1/10
3/10 face now is 4/10
5/10 face becomes 6,5/10
7/10 face becomes 9/10 with 6'4" + good frame and gymcelled bod (david laid is around 6'4" and has good frame, so imagine his body for reference)

obviously i have no idea whats the accurate multiplier this was just to show how it works in real life

if you're ugly, height and frame does nothing

if you are normie face, height and frame can bring you out of inceldom

if you're gl facially, height and frame brings you to chadlite/chad levels

yes the pictures he posted above are good enough for me to judge his face as he there was candid + a lot of angles and i think he mogs darknlost (not on this 1 picture above, but in combination of all the pictures i've seen of him)

well put

now how the fuck do you explain this retardation:

on these 2 pictures, darknlost mogs him, but...

Are you literally just saying that because the dudes white? honestly idk how you can justify that lmao

@aut0phobic i'm quite sad that you think that of me. I'll try to give an accurate image of what i am then.

• So Sad
Okay then start the battle and see the 65 35

What will i win if i do it? Because its the 5th time i make the correct prediction and u are still crying.

@aut0phobic i'm quite sad that you think that of me. I'll try to give an accurate image of what i am then.
my bad chief, i forget english isnt your first language etc

• +1
I genuinely think he didn't mean to be offensive, just it came out the fucking blue lmfao.
It's like when foreigners say stuff to you that sounds offensive but isnt, but they have no awareness that it comes across like that if ygm
i'm not, you've probably seen since now, my behavior to make an opinion, imo
my bad chief, i forget english isnt your first language etc

i wish more people can talk french, but whatever, you have to know that i'm like very high tier here in foreign languages. Just imagine the english level of an average frenchman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
well put

Are you literally just saying that because the dudes white? honestly idk how you can justify that lmao

i think, dark beeing prettyboy + white can gets more jbs, way more. I mean try both on tinder, imo you'll see.
Beeing ethnic is a huge failo in dating apps.
Irl, it's not that important though

• Hmm...
What will i win if i do it? Because its the 5th time i make the correct prediction and u are still crying.
You have lost this voting and we will be equal if you do that battle

it has little to do with him being white. in this picture he has ideal facial proportions from this angle. fwhr, eye area, OKish lower third and his hair is pretty good too. If I didn't know he is 5'7" and if I haven't seen non-frauded pictures of him, I'd say he's JB slayer just based on this 1 picture.

but if you read my entire messages, I said that with everything considered angelrun probably mogs him in real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043
it has little to do with him being white. in this picture he has ideal facial proportions from this angle. fwhr, eye area, OKish lower third and his hair is pretty good too. If I didn't know he is 5'7" and if I haven't seen non-frauded pictures of him, I'd say he's JB slayer just based on this 1 picture.

but if you read my entire messages, I said that with everything considered angelrun probably mogs him in real life

how can you fraud that massively pics ?
I mean only angles and light can make an average guy looking very gl, no ?

Attachments

• over.png
    over.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
  • OVER2.png
    OVER2.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 13

I feel like the picture is somewhat obviously frauded but I concede, if we're taking things at face value & ignoring frame/height etc it becomes a little more ambiguous. Really trash picture of angelrun tho ngl
LOL you are coping too much
bro, why do you care so much?

how can you fraud that massively pics ?
I mean only angles and light can make an average guy looking very gl, no ?
angles and lightning is everything when it comes to pictures. everyone can fraud themselves up to 2-3 points or make themselves look worse 2-3 points with bad lightning and angle

• Woah

Attachments

• OVER2.png
    OVER2.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 7
  • over.png
    over.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 18
I feel like the picture is somewhat obviously frauded but I concede, if we're taking things at face value & ignoring frame/height etc it becomes a little more ambiguous. Really trash picture of angelrun tho ngl

bro, why do you care so much?
I have mental problems dude

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Festrunk
COPEMAX.ME

SirGey is a psl 8 at trolling though, only undisputed mogs him

bitch everyone has mental problems tf

at least undisputed from lookism is kidding

@Angelrun Please I beg you give him an unedited pic I can't stand his autism making 999 threads with a frauded one.
Ur just an ugly jealous bitch lmao
StOp FrAuDing
Firstly when did I say I frame mog him
Secondly yeh he height mogs me, but he’s not above 6’, plus my face mogs his, as agreed by most of this forum
You don’t mog me that hard brah calm down chadeep lookisms ain’t girls

Dude I would literally take any girl he has. I don’t think you guys understand what 5’7 is. Imagine that at a party, he’s literally as tall as Stacie’s.
@SirGey i know you don’t get pussy

Attachments

• FEF82C23-30D5-4C22-A16F-AA304B422C33.png
    FEF82C23-30D5-4C22-A16F-AA304B422C33.png
    154.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 2771A049-EF24-4420-9CFC-598DE5E14184.png
    2771A049-EF24-4420-9CFC-598DE5E14184.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 25
  • D180194B-CC36-428C-A2AA-9735E830CCD0.png
    D180194B-CC36-428C-A2AA-9735E830CCD0.png
    182.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 3DF9B0AC-A3C1-4BAD-9543-A727FDDB44F2.png
    3DF9B0AC-A3C1-4BAD-9543-A727FDDB44F2.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 7A729775-9FE0-48B4-B809-7E8FF1EDA629.png
    7A729775-9FE0-48B4-B809-7E8FF1EDA629.png
    259.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
@SirGey i know you don’t get pussy

OFC I DONT LOL IM 3/10 :feelskek: , u were mogged by a 5,7 frameless manlet, race pill raced you. Must feel bad, i know.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
That's around 80th percentile. In what world. Even here in rural England you'd be well above 1 in 5.

which PSL would you give to Dark ?
beeing 5.75 means like 1 out 10 or more ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
which PSL would you give to Dark ?
beeing 5.75 means like 1 out 10 or more ?
5.75 is about 1 in 10 to 15. He is a low 5 imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
5.75 is about 1 in 10 to 15. He is a low 5 imo.

but he has the race halo don't he ?
For example rn - hf and everything - he will probably mog me hard in the eyes of girls, imo, western ones.

• +1
but he has the race halo don't he ?
For example rn - hf and everything - he will probably mog me hard in the eyes of girls, imo, western ones.
Probably facially comparable but it depends a lot on the girl. You'll do better with anyone 18.

• Woah
Probably facially comparable but it depends a lot on the girl. You'll do better with anyone 18.

Still, you should be right, but what do you think of the overall looksmin rn, in england for example for a currycel or ricecel at the same PSL with a whitecel?

• +1
Still, you should be right, but what do you think of the overall looksmin rn, in england for example for a currycel or ricecel at the same PSL with a whitecel?
I tend to find good-looking is good-looking universally. 1 PSL at the most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
I tend to find good-looking is good-looking universally. 1 PSL at the most.

here in France, i've asked several girls, i quite agree with you, but they don't look so much beard. i'm doing better for example than not light skin ethnics. When i've tried salludon most of the time, girls said he is too ethnic looking.
but when i'm in front a pure "racist" or don't know how to call it since it's not, but only preferences, they always say : all ethnics are the same it's over, even for mulattos who looks like south european - mostly eurasians.
don't like * and not, don't look*

• +1
here in France, i've asked several girls, i quite agree with you, but they don't look so much beard. i'm doing better for example than not light skin ethnics. When i've tried salludon most of the time, girls said he is too ethnic looking.
but when i'm in front a pure "racist" or don't know how to call it since it's not, but only preferences, they always say : all ethnics are the same it's over, even for mulattos who looks like south european - mostly eurasians.
Showing them pictures and asking what they think will always yield very different results to what you'd get if they actually approached irl. A picture is more dismissible and will elicit a far harsher judgement than they'd make in person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Mateusz74
Showing them pictures and asking what they think will always yield very different results to what you'd get if they actually approached irl. A picture is more dismissible and will elicit a far harsher judgement than they'd make in person.
definitively, thanks to personnality and sensitivity, IRL i'm doing much better than my face can do alone.

• +1