Mog Battle! @Angelrun vs @DarknLost

Who mogs?

• Total voters
race halo
There's no race halo when you have the same race as the general population.
There's no race halo at all, only failos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 1680, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
There's no race halo when you have the same race as the general population.
There's no race halo at all, only failos.
ok ok
i'll let you both rate @Alarico8 @Dope
what are these PSL ?
Assuming we use these pics on tinder solely :

and

let's see if you'r accurate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
ok ok
i'll let you both rate @Alarico8 @Dope
what are these PSL ?
Assuming we use these pics on tinder solely :

and

let's see if you'r accurate.

What does this have to do with anything dude? You're very random, aspie perhaps.

• +1
What does this have to do with anything dude? You're very random, aspie perhaps.
only for scientifical purposes.
what do you mean about me ?
elaborate please.

He really is isn't he?

Both normies

like below 5 ?
I don't know all the vocabulary out there, are you implying that i have some kind of asperger disease ?

• +1
like below 5 ?
I don't know all the vocabulary out there, are you implying that i have some kind of asperger disease ?
You just jump around from topic to topic so quickly and it's a little unusual.

Both below 5, both above 4, first one mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 3043
You just jump around from topic to topic so quickly and it's a little unusual.

Both below 5, both above 4, first one mogs.
i agree first one mogs.
I don't know if you know Montaigne, but since when i was a kid i'm doing like him : "à sauts et à gambades" ie
jumping and romping. My mind always worked like that : That's why if have a good amount of imagination and that i'm good for improvisation and rhetoric.May be you'r right.
But here, i was implying that i want your rating due to the fact that both are doing well on tinder, and that exaclty like your rated them, imo they are below 5, and the first mog.
So i don't how it can happen, and in the same time good rated guys are struggling more. May be the pics but not sure.
the thing is that in my mind : your are better rated in PSL, you must do better than somebody rated below you and never otherwise.
That's where i wanted to reach.
Sorry if it was not clear.

• +1
They both mog the fuck out of me... jesus.

It's like we're different species.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2933
i agree first one mogs.
I don't know if you know Montaigne, but since when i was a kid i'm doing like him : "à sauts et à gambades" ie
jumping and romping. My mind always worked like that : That's why if have a good amount of imagination and that i'm good for improvisation and rhetoric.May be you'r right.
But here, i was implying that i want your rating due to the fact that both are doing well on tinder, and that exaclty like your rated them, imo they are below 5, and the first mog.
So i don't how it can happen, and in the same time good rated guys are struggling more. May be the pics but not sure.
There are so many different variables at play with Tinder that you can never really tell. I'm of the mind that it's better to scrap it altogether and just go on how you do irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
There are so many different variables at play with Tinder that you can never really tell. I'm of the mind that it's better to scrap it altogether and just go on how you do irl.
You'r kind of the voice of wisdom.
even in a issue of of good mental health, it is better to abandon these applications in the long term.

• +1
-shit Brown skin
-mediocre eyes
-big nose
-long midface

Vs compact midface pretty boy with Brad pitt's eyes

Is this serious? And jlf at muh body muh height

You'r kind of the voice of wisdom.
even in a issue of of good mental health, it is better to abandon these applications in the long term.
We've had all sorts of people here, from Truecels to Chads. They all think about their looks and have their insecurities, but most don't develop BDD or show any signs of mental health problems. And the ones that do span the entire spectrum, with the majority just being normies, so I'm of the mind that they were already predisposed to the problems and leaving alone won't do much for them. Anyone that comes here and sensibly and conservatively looksmaxes without taking it all to heart, which the majority of users are perfectly capable of doing, will see their quality of life and self-esteem steadily improve also.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 3043
We've had all sorts of people here, from Truecels to Chads. They all think about their looks and have their insecurities, but most don't develop BDD or show any signs of mental health problems. And the ones that do span the entire spectrum, with the majority just being normies, so I'm of the mind that they were already predisposed to the problems and leaving alone won't do much for them. Anyone that comes here and sensibly and conservatively looksmaxes without taking it all to heart, which the majority of users are perfectly capable of doing, will see their quality of life and self-esteem steadily improve also.

Your way of thinking is very pragmatic, and i agree with all. I'm sorry if in any way i have hurted anyone's sensibility, by the way.

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Mateusz74, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
I want to see other pics of white guy. All I've seen is this one and I don't think the sample size is enough to vote because angelrun is gl in many pcis ive seen.

OFC I DONT LOL IM 3/10 :feelskek: , u were mogged by a 5,7 frameless manlet, race pill raced you. Must feel bad, i know.
In real life every bitch would choose me over a manlet twig, you’re an incel idc watch what the girls say not the incel 😂
You're not making a case for yourself: you're still getting mogged by that semi-prettyboy.
Like I said, tables would be turned irl and we both know that. 5’7 twig to 5’11 jacked idk man ask the girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
In real life every bitch would choose me over a manlet twig, you’re an incel idc watch what the girls say not the incel 😂

Like I said, tables would be turned irl and we both know that. 5’7 twig to 5’11 jacked idk man ask the girls
Lol don't let Sirgey live inside your thread. His rating and threads are shit, a typical jbw coper :lul: . A man who thinks a 10/10 black person has the same psl as a 7/10 white person shouldn't be allowed on this site srs.

My best suggestion s grow out your haair. It can make your fwhr a lot better. I'm talkin specifically the sides of your hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
This is how it would go down: teenage girls and those in their early 20s would pick him over you. Those in their late 20s and older would pick you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

copemax.me

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3043
darknlost mogs even if we consider the fraud in this picture, I'm sorry but as an ethnic you need to be bollywood actor level to even remotely mog an above average white

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Festrunk, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person

Never began

@dogapm123 crying because people won’t such his dick jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogapm123 and Deleted member 2933
Good night sirs, @Angelrun the model, has challenged @DarknLost for a mog battle, lets see who wins!

Angelrun - Indian
DarknLost - White

LET IT RIP
Angelrun overall mogs

Hungarian Brother all the way @DarknLost

Good job OP
Mogged a greek and an indian to pieces
Now set me up against an asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 3043