• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
A bad pic of him > frayed you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Danish_Retard, Madhate and 1 other person
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

of course fucking not, med mogs cumskin cucks, if height and frame is similar,
op isn't med you fucking brainlet

mirin you got mogged hard by the "cumskin", he stole your girl and she brags about his bwc everyday, blame your shitskin dindu dad for conceiving you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Danish_Retard
You got more photos of him?
no and he won't post more because HE KNOWS that he is still frauding in that "same angle" where as the "cumskin" was intentionally looksminning by widening his eyes to show he's high AND HE STILL GOT FUCKING MOGGED

IT'S OVER FOR YOU @Mirin2234 YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE THIS A RACIAL THING YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN DINDU GROPED AS KID SISTER FUCKING INCESSED CHIN SMALL JAW FUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Danish_Retard and Madhate
no and he won't post more because HE KNOWS that he is still frauding in that "same angle" where as the "cumskin" was intentionally looksminning by widening his eyes to show he's high AND HE STILL GOT FUCKING MOGGED

IT'S OVER FOR YOU @Mirin2234 YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE THIS A RACIAL THING YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN DINDU GROPED AS KID SISTER FUCKING INCESSED CHIN SMALL JAW FUCK
idk I think they're looksmatched in closeup selfies you look better for some reason

idk I think they're looksmatched in closeup selfies you look better for some reason
wtf u mean bruv

the closer you are to the lens the more lens distortion there is

it objectively makes you worse and distorts your face

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Most girls would pick him
Youre not far off though fuck that generic ass wonder bread

He doesn't mog you but he has better sex-appeal.

You're on the cute side.

Look carefully. See how wide and thick his chin is?

Then look at the width of his face and compare it to yours? Then look at his upper and lower cheekbones and compare them to yours.

The only area you mog him in are the eyes.

He doesn't mog you. Some girls would be more attracted to you. You're prettyboy with cute features, but your bone structure while still manly is soft and too teenage like.

He doesn't have the best eye-area based on the photo but they're blue and halo the rest of his face which has decent bone structure

LOgically think about itt

Photos aren't accurate anyway and neither are videos, but they are more so. So post videos.

You're on the cute side.

Then look at the width of his face and compare it to yours? Then look at his upper and lower cheekbones and compare them to yours.

He doesn't mog you. Some girls would be more attracted to you. You're prettyboy with cute features, but your bone structure while still manly is soft and too teenage like.

He doesn't have the best eye-area based on the photo but they're blue and halo the rest of his face which has decent bone structure

Photos aren't accurate anyway and neither are videos, but they are more so. So post videos.
The op doesn't mog him in eye area, the dude on right was making his eyes wide as possibel to show off his redness, OP said it in a different thread

he probably has compact normal chad eyes

• +1
The op doesn't mog him in eye area, the dude on right was making his eyes wide as possibel to show off his redness, OP said it in a different thread

Ah whatever. Mirin has a good eye-area. I can see loads of girls finding his eye-area pretty/cute. I agree the white dude has good eyes, but they're a little sunken in according to the photo and we can only go off the photo. You're assuming his eyes are good because of his holo cheeks and shit lol.

• Love it
Jbw is legit

Nah he doesn’t irl my eyes mog his hard. He does have a lot better of a jaw and cheekbones then me tho. He has a really fucked uo smile and crooked teeth that girls have told me look bad on him before tho too

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Well they got together after I already lost her he didn’t really steal her

Lol so there you go then bro. Let it slide. It's nothing. Plenty of other girls man.

• +1
Lol so there you go then bro. Let it slide. It's nothing. Plenty of other girls man.
Man I don’t get why the fags here hate you your a genuine guy one of the few on the forumn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

You're on the cute side.

Are u actually fucking retarded lol ? . Dude he looks more masc and more harmonious simple as that . Mirin mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Man I don’t get why the fags here hate you your a genuine guy one of the few on the forumn

I'm a millennial (28, born in the early 90s)

I tell these soft zoomers to man-up and they hold onto it like the estrogen filled emos they are forever :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
mogs u cause white

Lol he posted gay content and was banned for homosexual shit . U joined this fourm later .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6572
Lol he posted gay content and was banned for homosexual shit . U joined this fourm later .
If I had joined earlier I would have exposed him in an evisceration thread tbh

Are u actually fucking retarded lol ? . Dude he looks more masc and more harmonious simple as that . Mirin mogs

You're a pretty boy so you're gonna obviously side with the pretty boy here.

I said he didn't mog Mirin quite clearly. The thing that puts the white dude ahead is sex-appeal.

He has bad-boy sex-appeal. A face that's unpredictable. A face that girls want approval from.

Mirin is more harmonious with no flaws and pretty eyes, but that counts for shit in getting easy pussy without the need of having to enter relationships unless you have an amazing frame, height and all that to go with it.

The white boy has:
- A thick and wide af chin.
- Cheek-bones that stick-out like a Chad (Even if he isn't one)
- A fairly reasonable mandible area.
- Blue, Hazel, Green or whatever coloured eyes to halo the rest of his face

Where Mirin is hurt in-comparison to him is very simple if you want me to pin-point it: It's the distance between his two jaws. I don't know what the name of that is called? Starts with a B? It's the distance between each jaw. In-short he's a little narrow. His jaw and overall bone-structure is normie with no weaknesses and the eye-area is like 9/10. Mouth is good too, but it's all cute boy nextdoor.

The white guy has distinct flaws but sex-appeal and stand-out bone-structure with light-eyes haloed.

Anyway this is just one photo and we all know how photos distort reality. You need video footage to lessen the pixel distortion. Neither mog either. They're both good looking and appeal to different types of girls. The white guy has more universal appeal. This kid is one-direction appeal. He's a bit like you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6572
1A6C1546 DABB 4F12 8980 A322407AD26B

I was a "cam-boy" 10 years ago just before college and let these guys know about it when they asked; "can gymcels strip on cam for £$" in some random thread lol.

I told them a site they should audition for and everything blew up :lul:

There were many females who paid for me. Middle-aged, divorced, wrinkled, but they were there. They were just... out-numbered HAHA

View attachment 742172

I was a "cam-boy" 10 years ago just before college and let these guys know about it when they asked; "can gymcels strip on cam for £$" in some random thread lol.

I told them a site they should audition for and everything blew up :lul:

There were many females who paid for me. Middle-aged, divorced, wrinkled, but they were there. They were just... out-numbered HAHA
You used to strip for men. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Post a better pic of him, he took this pic randomly and opened his eyes to show he’s high, this is a bad thread