Mog Battle of The Gods

who mogs

• Total voters
He’s not even a psl god. Most psl autists don’t like him
He mogs Meeks and Somerhalder tbh

4BEA67C7 FD78 4063 B818 53CA4790CA2D

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
jeremey meeks 100% lol he could fuck hotter bitches than him too because of BBC. would much rather look like meeks. this is a joke mog battle. cringe for saying "mog battle of the gods"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Taylorswift
He mogs in the pic you linked. Chico indeed looks worse than him there. That’s just a case of bad pic. I can use in motion which would be more fair.
cope
but go ahead

jeremey meeks 100% lol he could fuck hotter bitches than him too because of BBC. would much rather look like meeks. this is a joke mog battle. cringe for saying "mog battle of the gods"
its a joke

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
cope if you say harry looks more than chadlite in this video... BRUTAL.
i would say he is still 8/10 in that video very good harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i would say he is still 8/10 in that video very good harmony.
well i would say chadlite. When he shave his head, he has virtually no jaw in some moment, and it's only about his soft features. He stays GL but if 8/10 is chad tier, then i disagree.

well i would say chadlite. When he shave his head, he has virtually no jaw in some moment, and it's only about his soft features. He stays GL but if 8/10 is chad tier, then i disagree.
wouldnt call him chad
he is more of a pretty boy type

• +1
61iMKsv6DwL

• Love it