retard

rides a short bus to school
Our first contestant is @Lucianga aka horsecel
8C8018FA 4807 4C85 9565 B6E7EC0C6108
EB9410AF A62F 409E B1A4 B55B33D24239

Coming in as his opponent we have the confused lesbian @toth77
FC867748 985E 402A A983 DB5225D69239
5E85FEE4 D0F5 4856 911B 492F11FF9965

I wonder who will see this thread and spam their new frauded pictures of them self that look like utter shit first

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CursedOne, 5'8manlet, Ryanmcgg0139 and 11 others
if u think these pics are not distorted and bad then rope unironically

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69
if you make fun of him again imma have to throw hands
Incel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6191, aestheticallypleasin and 9 others
For sure @toth77
@Lucianga looks like he lived in Mexico 1500AD when the Spanish conquistadors invaded the Aztecs

• Love it
Reactions: toth77
i love how u guys dont want me to send my "frauded pics" but u literally take my worst ever distorted shit selfies
if you gimme your best selfie you have ill post that instead. for now, that's all i got bud.

• +1
if you gimme your best selfie you have ill post that instead. for now, that's all i got bud.
well idc its a challenge like this atleast im winning this fucking contest even with my worst pics

i love how u guys dont want me to send my "frauded pics" but u literally take my worst ever distorted shit selfies
Just use your license photo. No distortion there.

• +1
Both chads
both mog me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and toth77
horse looks weird as fk man toth the twink win ofcourse i mean toth the chad

• Love it
@wattimenaleonardg@gm

Toth gets mogged to death by horsecel

At least horsecel looks like he has at least a drop of T in his entire body

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Ryanmcgg0139 and toth77
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24208, Introvertednarc, Ryanmcgg0139 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, BigNigga69, Deleted member 5683 and 5 others
voted toth cause he showed nip :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Love it
Gandy liscence mocked up. Can really see how long his face is in the smaller format.
11052020 212321

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Incoming
yes because i am actually gl lol
ever occurred to u that maybe you aren't gl and you keep telling yourself that, and those "distorted pics" are the real you and what people see, and the gl you is you simply choosing light or angles so you can tell your frail mind and your blackpilled buddies that you are gl

then again i can say this because
my license photo is distorted
a license photo can't be lens distorted since it's what the police uses to identify you, if all license photos where lens distorted they wouldn't be very effective would they ?

chad does not need good lighting or angles to look good, chad looks good from every angle even when he is not aware of the camera

tbh from the pics op posted you have a narrow ass jaw, no eyebrows whatsoever, upper eyelid exposure, cock sucking lips, a fivehead, and curly hair that looks like mr. satan's wig from dragon ball

Keep coping kid.

KAkNpfG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6793 and 1 other person
ever occurred to u that maybe you aren't gl and you keep telling yourself that, and those "distorted pics" are the real you and what people see, and the gl you is you simply choosing light or angles so you can tell your frail mind and your blackpilled buddies that you are gl

a license photo can't be lens distorted since it's what the police uses to identify you, if all license photos where lens distorted they wouldn't be very effective would they ?

chad does not need good lighting or angles to look good, chad looks good from every angle even when he is not aware of the camera

tbh from the pics op posted you have a narrow ass jaw, no eyebrows whatsoever, upper eyelid exposure, cock sucking lips, a fivehead, and curly hair that looks like mr. satan's wig from dragon ball

Keep coping kid.

View attachment 402348
DE3B8052 14CF 471F AC5B F99373CF85D9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793

Keep coping kid.

View attachment 402348
Jealous coping low IQ rat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6793
Brutal they are both on the same looks level

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: toth77 and Deleted member 6793
toth is a little angel while the other one looks like he's going to immigrate to the usa

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: toth77 and Deleted member 6793
Just to be really mean. You look like this to attractive women:
View attachment 402370
Telling yourself a lie of being good looking leaves you with nothing to improve. The only narrow long faced dude I can see as being good looking is this dude. How do you compare?
92312 oriol elcacho face primer plano 1

Lesbiancel*

^
Both of them are getting mogged by my model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and BigNigga69
Telling yourself a lie of being good looking leaves you with nothing to improve. The only narrow long faced dude I can see as being good looking is this dude. How do you compare?
View attachment 402372
Tbh u should compare yourself with a loaded shotgun and while ur at it pull the trigger too just for fun

View attachment 402372
He has wide zygos. His only failos are kike nose and narrow jaw.

Tbh u should compare yourself with a loaded shotgun and while ur at it pull the trigger too just for fun
He looks similar to you but better. Use it as a goal when improving your looks. Why is that so offensive? You aren't going to look like Henry Cavill no one is.
He has wide zygos. His only failos are kike nose and narrow jaw.
Yeah. That's my point when comparing to Toth. He's removed from even the best case scenario of a narrow face. His zygos and jaw are narrow. There's no width to his face just length.

Last edited:
@toth77 mog you, you look like a thumb lmao.
:feelskek:

• JFL