Reactions: Deleted member 656
Screenshot 20190809 174334  01

This is you without morphs lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, Vitruvian, Deleted member 1560 and 7 others
Where is the poll at

That cant be if that you it's over buddy boyo
That's him, he posted it him self, he actually morphs all his photos including his profile pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 656
That's him, he posted it him self, he actually morphs all his photos including his profile pic

Damn i thought the unmorphed photo was a elaborate troll ngl brutal bro

This guy is clearly having a mental breakdown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Krezo, BigBoy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Hahahahah you idiot I morphed that one

Well how I could tell the difference if both look just as deformed and grotesque

Get over it ur facially average , a Manlet and a curry ur smv is below average move along from the site its only going to bring u pain

• +1
Reactions: Mexicancel
Well either way he still looks deformed like Jason from Friday 13
. I found your candid photos
Get over it ur facially average , a Manlet and a curry ur smv is below average move along from the site its only going to bring u pain
At least every single republican wants you out of the country. Not only are you a wet beaner but your people also have a lazy work ethic, nigga I bet you work at Kroger JFL sweeping up shit. Get out of the America .

Attachments

• 33798D47-E049-4037-96E2-812667E34A1E.png
    33798D47-E049-4037-96E2-812667E34A1E.png
    445.4 KB · Views: 86

At least every single republican wants you out of the country. Not only are you a wet beaner but your people also have a lazy work ethic, nigga I bet you work at Kroger JFL sweeping up shit. Get out of the America .
What are u rambling about lmao I’m white....like I said dude for ur mental health leave this site before you end up going insane, stop the cope

Didn't read

No español english si señorita puta
madarchod you have a wirus on your computa dis is John from Microsoft
Ok this got boring. I declare this thread dead

madarchod you have a wirus on your computa dis is John from Microsoft
Lmao who uses a computer bro you oldcell poorcell, lmao you think a v neck was brand names clothes , proved that’s you come from a piss ass village grinding corn all day. I use a laptop bro

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Lmao who uses a computer bro you oldcell poorcell, lmao you think a v neck was brand names clothes , proved that’s you come from a piss ass village grinding corn all day. I use a laptop bro
No I thought at first glance you where the one wearing the nice clothes from the pics you sent but was actually a Chad curry modeling jfl and I was mocking your ass, mirin Indian IQ lol, you aren't even a smart Indian it's truly over for you

No I thought at first glance you where the one wearing the nice clothes from the pics you sent but was actually a Chad curry modeling jfl and I was mocking your ass, mirin Indian IQ lol, you aren't even a smart Indian it's truly over for you
Nice try switching up your stupidity . Fucken get off my dick you beaner

Btw I reported you for cyberbullying

Nice try switching up your stupidity . Fucken get off my dick you beaner
Stop projection you are the bitch having a mental breakdown step down you curry and go back at worshipping cows

Titbot frauds super hard+is a manlet

Mexican Incel mogs

• Love it
Reactions: Mexicancel
Projecting*
[/QUOTE]
Jfl are you going to kys later? Please send the video

Projecting*
[/QUOTE]
If I do I’ll bring your down with me. If I was gonna kill myself I would come to your house shoot you and then kill myself. Now leave me alone

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
If I do I’ll bring your down with me. If I was gonna kill myself I would come to your house shoot you and then kill myself. Now leave me alone
[/QUOTE]
Wait until I visit Eppley and Taban, you stand no chance against me, not even now LMAO

those eyelashes are insane im mirin @Mexicancel

Wait until I visit Eppley and Taban, you stand no chance against me, not even now LMAO
[/QUOTE]
Are you gonna both of their dicks to get that top surgery

Titbot thinks he is a chad when he is a normie in curryland. Lmfaoo

I never said I was Chad
You think you look better than this upper tier normie. This spic can comeover to india and rip indian bitches with his dick

Lol ok
You think you look better than this upper tier normie. This spic can comeover to india and rip indian bitches with his dick
Lol ok whatever I live in america

are they that dense + long naturally or do you apply any growth products?
always been this way but no one from my family has them so I'm like a genetic mutation, my daughter will never have to wear mascara lol

• JFL
Reactions: norwoodreaper
I’m about to report you. Leave me the fuck alone
what about logging out? if you can't take the heat this site is not for you, plus is useless for you because you will never ascend anyways so why even bother.

what about logging out? if you can't take the heat this site is not for you, plus is useless for you because you will never ascend anyways so why even bother.
bfsnsjnddnjend cndndnd. Where do you live leave me alone you bully

Attachments

• C1AA4732-784D-4DD5-9181-DAEEC79BE3AA.jpeg
    C1AA4732-784D-4DD5-9181-DAEEC79BE3AA.jpeg
    607.5 KB · Views: 31
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Vitruvian, Krezo and 1 other person
bfsnsjnddnjend cndndnd. Where do you live leave me alone you bully
ok I will leave you alone but I will not leave Britney alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Krezo, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
This curry has mental issues lmfao. He wants us to worship him literally he looks like any curry working at the corner store

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Krezo, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2205
why are you fighting?
whats the point comparing who is less subhuman in the incel community

• +1
Reactions: buflek