Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Cardio won’t do shit. U will lose lean body mass and fat

Do resistance training. You’ll lose fat and keep much more lbm than cardio

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 245
You’re kidding me right?
Cardio burns much more calories than weight lifting and you won’t lose much lbm as long as you keep your protein intake high enough.
Ideally they should weightlift in a calorie deficit. So you don’t even have to do cardio. But cardio would speed up the weight loss by increasing the deficit.

Tbh losing muscle on a caloric deficit is a myth. Just make sure your macronutrients are hitting proper amounts and u will retain muscle

You’re kidding me right?
Cardio burns much more calories than weight lifting and you won’t lose much lbm as long as you keep your protein intake high enough.
Ideally they should weightlift in a calorie deficit. So you don’t even have to do cardio. But cardio would speed up the weight loss by increasing the deficit.
Weight lifting increases metabolism and fat burn at rest

I ate a lot when I was working out in high school and I didn't get much fatter. I think it was because the excess calorie I ate went into building new muscle. Not really losing weight. More like lower bf.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
You’re kidding me right?
Low iq

Lifting heavy. 3 mile run (in 25 min) 5x a week. And then soccer sprints HIIT after.

The bodyfat has been melting off for me. Just look at soccer players who do massive amounts of cardio. Many of them still have an acceptable amount of muscle mass despite burning 2000+ calories per match.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Blackout.xl
Lifting heavy. 3 mile run (in 25 min) 5x a week. And then soccer sprints HIIT after.

The bodyfat has been melting off for me. Just look at soccer players who do massive amounts of cardio. Many of them still have an acceptable amount of muscle mass despite burning 2000+ calories per match.
Post more. I’ll bump your posts

just stop eating theory is better and after awhile u dont feel hungry at all

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

How tf can u run 3 miles, and then have the energy to sprint?

How tf can u run 3 miles, and then have the energy to sprint?

after the 3 miles, i rest for 10 min before i start the sprints, i play soccer and the position (winger) i play requires me to run at defenders

for recovery i take a protein shake with creatine and a banana right after its all done

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Blackout.xl