Mogging battle 2

Who's the best looking indian in this forum?

• Shirshabanj

• Pex1992

• Phad

• AestheticPrince

• Yoyome99

• 21YearoldFailed

Results are only viewable after voting.
G O D

G O D

XXX
@Shirshabanj

@Pex1992

@Phad

@AestheticPrince

@Yoyome99

@21YearoldFailed

@Shirshabanj

Bunch of GigaChads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 470, rockndogs and 5 others
Pex is the most high T looking whilst AestheticPrince is the most conventionally good looking

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 656, dogtown and 1 other person
Pex1992 is the best looking among us all while i am the worst looking.
Also aesthetic prince is also good looking but Pex1992 has masculine features so he mogs him

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
How is this even a question? Obviously indian lachowski mogs them all @AestheticPrince

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Also aesthetic prince is also good looking but Pex1992 has masculine features so he mogs him
No, that's not how it works bro. @AestheticPrince mogs @Pex1992.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 656
Hahaaahahhahahhhahaaahagahha

• +1
I would never call myself an Indian, fuck that shithole, proudly paki

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Stingray, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
Aestheticprince even tho their all sub 6-6.5 psl

• +1
Ethnic central.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: medialcanthuscel, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, dogtown and Deleted member 483
Until i get my fillers, its game over for this whole cope movement.
The asymmetry caused by fillers will fuck your face up which will cause you to drop a further 2 psl points whilst the whole forum mogs you to the moon and back. Enjoy your fillers!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
The asymmetry caused by fillers will fuck your face up which will cause you to drop a further 2 psl points whilst the whole forum mogs you to the moon and back. Enjoy your fillers!!!
Chin fillers wont, their the easiest to do.

• +1
@AestheticPrince curry Chico vs gay narcy tan maxed @belnar93 ?
Mog battle?

• +1
Reactions: Absi, Deleted member 470, G O D and 1 other person
Did u surgerymaxx ?

Caveman vs subhumans

How did u skinmaxx
Is it just basic skincare and moisturizer routine or something more to it
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion

O
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion
Look at mah skin is it average ?

• +1
Reactions: G O D
Thats too much products. Bateman skintone in the movie tho.

@Yoyome99 gigamogs the entire forum. Deal with it, nerds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown and G O D
What I do for skin is
I consume vit c 2000mg
Beta carotenoid from carrots
Vit e multi vit and cod liver
Use 50 spf sunscreen
Moisturizer
Under eye cream
Anti tan anti blemish face pack
Mud face packs at time
retin a based cream
Vit c serum

• +1
Reactions: G O D
All subhuman

Im not even voting

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
@TRUE_CEL post your pic and put them to shame

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 656
JFL, I think @Phad voted for himself.

What a Chad :chad::chad::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and dogtown
Ethnics playgrounds

Last edited:
I would never call myself an Indian, fuck that shithole, proudly paki
Yah as if pakistan is a paradise ...in the near future it wont be even seen on the world map mark my words

Yah as if pakistan is a paradise ...in the near future it wont be even seen on the world map mark my words
yeah pakistan is curryland but with sharia law

yeah pakistan is curryland but with sharia law
There is a massive difference between indians and pakistani ...only the physical features are same india is way ahead of pakistan ...its just like comparing usa to canada

deathnics/10

IT, IS, OVER