MOGGING BATTLEFIELD: WHO MOGS WHO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 1383

Deleted member 1383

I want to get to know the best looking users so they can tell me what they've done to looksmaxx. Post your pic now! Who's the best looking user? You can rate people or you can upload your pic trying to mog them. Post yourself in motion if possible and share your looksmaxxing routine. Lets do this boyos! May the moggery begin!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
@Alarico8 @Zero @goff2 have the best faces

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, rockndogs and Deleted member 656
@Alarico8 @Zero @goff2 have the best faces
Can one of them start posting? If someone thinks he mogs them he can go ahead and post a pic as a response. If people agree with the mog they like his pic. Let's find out which predator is truly at the end of the food chain.

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and Deleted member 656
The biggest slayer in PSL history was this guy called @badromance but he's since been banned for bragging.

His face was insane. Strong dominant features, very good skin, masculine nose. His skull shape was dom af and he was able to rock a crew cut.

He was also 6'5" with a good frame and a lean athletic body. He was NT and played for a local football team so he got attention from girls that way.

But he was so high T with a giga high sex drive that he paid for hookers on the side. He even ate them out because to him they were less than human. Pussy was food and he was feasting like a lion.

A lion would be the appropriate description for him. Powerful, majestic. He was truly an animal, and we'll never see his likes again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TGxRedPlayer, Michael Myers, SayNoToRotting and 31 others
The biggest slayer in PSL history was this guy called @badromance but he's since been banned for bragging.

His face was insane. Strong dominant features, very good skin, masculine nose. His skull shape was dom af and he was able to rock a crew cut.

He was also 6'5" with a good frame and a lean athletic body. He was NT and played for a local football team so he got attention from girls that way.

But he was so high T with a giga high sex drive that he paid for hookers on the side. He even ate them out because to him they were less than human. Pussy was food and he was feasting like a lion.

A lion would be the appropriate description for him. Powerful, majestic. He was truly an animal, and we'll never see his likes again.

Gigachad tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, TGxRedPlayer, Michael Myers and 15 others
i will mog in one year and post biggest looksmaxing in history

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, TGxRedPlayer, androidcel and 2 others

Show me his face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1383 and 1 other person
me bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TGxRedPlayer, kobecel, impure666 and 3 others
Alarico, Arceus300, nibba golf. Hebbewem and zyss its because zyss have really good body and height.

biggest mogger here was sc22
richcel from EE with dominant masculine face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, impure666, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
I was so hyped to see a true gigachad I've overlooked the fact that this was a joke. Disappointed ngl.
Why is nobody taking this serious jfl. Jokes aren't going to help us maxxing out.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Idk you would might think @JustChris is a giga slayer
Top tier predator imo. Talked to him on reddit a year ago. He's also on lookism.net and r/truerateme

@Everyone if you think you mog this machine post your pic now to prove once and for all that you are the one true moggery.

• +1
  • JFL
Top tier predator imo. Talked to him on reddit a year ago. He's also on lookism.net and r/truerateme

@Everyone if you think you mog this machine post your pic now to prove once and for all that you are the one true moggery.
Nobody in PSL mogs him except MAYBE @goff2 in certain pictures.

Inb4 Orb. Was overrated by aspies.

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and Deleted member 1383

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansnob, kobecel, impure666 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, impure666, fobos and 1 other person
Nobody in PSL mogs him except MAYBE @goff2 in certain pictures.

Inb4 Orb. Was overrated by aspies.
I don't think he mogs. Jfl @orb I miss this guy ngl. I remember when his pics came out on lookism. I was so jealous jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656

This guy was the best looking user to post here, I forgot his username though. He was also 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, fobos and Deleted member 656
Idk you would might think @JustChris is a giga slayer
View attachment 44155

@JustChris

7 PSL any less is cope
Crisick doesnt mog my shit
Fraud + photoshop
He was exposed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
I mog myself everyday in the mirror tbh

• +1
  • JFL
I think u guys are forgetting @uglykunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, impure666, dogtown and 3 others
Insane upper third, very good lower third, below average midface.
Oh midface isn’t over important anyways except for looking really masculine. Irl I mog mog mog tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, impure666, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.