MOGGING BATTLEFIELD: WHO MOGS WHO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because mentally ill people usually never fit into society from very early on in development therefore they try to integrate by conquering values they think the society deems important
Very very true. Words of wisdom. When I signed up I've read a couple of posts and I assumed this negative attitude and outlook is sort of a joke so I've pretended to be a virgin and mentally off and it was funny but the more and more I read I'm actually starting to think those people are serious. People either think they are super handsome or super ugly on here. You know what I think I am? Average. And you can say it's cope because of my height but I've dated many girls and they looked cute to me. I always had the feeling that we are equal in looks and that was fine with me you know? Every girl I've dated had some type of flaw but the point is who cares?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Saturn and Deleted member 685
Very very true. Words of wisdom. When I signed up I've read a couple of posts and I assumed this negative attitude and outlook is sort of a joke so I've pretended to be a virgin and mentally off and it was funny but the more and more I read I'm actually starting to think those people are serious. People either think they are super handsome or super ugly on here. You know what I think I am? Average. And you can say it's cope because of my height but I've dated many girls and they looked cute to me. I always had the feeling that we are equal in looks and that was fine with me you know? Every girl I've dated had some type of flaw but the point is who cares?

all the basics of blackpill are true, the very basics. but people take it to the extremes to romanticise their situation and to feel important tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 1332, Saturn and 1 other person
@AestheticPrince is chad
that squinting light frauding fag is nowhere near chad
@AestheticPrince being Arab is a plus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
all the basics of blackpill are true, the very basics. but people take it to the extremes to romanticise their situation and to feel important tbh
Ok so why did I never have any problem despite my height? I'm not kidding I'm really only 5ft6 and after I posted my height on here people told me that it's over and looksmaxxing is pointless and it doesnt matter what I do it's always going to be over and blablabla...

I get it. I've most likely missed out on many many girls only because I'm short. BUT the girls I've dated in the past and the girls that did approach me in the past are ENOUGH for me. Call it coping or whatever but I'm happy with how things are. I'm just a normie. But you know what's funny? Out of all the girls I've dated only 1 was shorter.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn
Ok so why did I never have any problem despite my height? I'm not kidding I'm really only 5ft6 and after I posted my height on here people told me that it's over and looksmaxxing is pointless and it doesnt matter what I do it's always going to be over and blablabla...

I get it. I've most likely missed out on many many girls only because I'm short. BUT the girls I've dated in the past and the girls that did approach me in the past are ENOUGH for me. Call it coping or whatever but I'm happy with how things are. I'm just a normie. But you know what's funny? Out of all the girls I've dated only 1 was shorter.
Your face is pretty good looking, thats why. And you probably live where the average height is not as significant. Here where I live it's literal death sentence for 95% of your pool without exxagerating

Your face is pretty good looking, thats why. And you probably live where the average height is not as significant. Here where I live it's literal death sentence for 95% of your pool without exxagerating
Bro I'm from Germany where the average height for a male teenager is 6feet.

SUCK MY MOG MOG MOG

Bro I'm from Germany where the average height for a male teenager is 6feet.
Yeah I mean, exceptions apply, as always. Saying there arent exceptions daily is taking to the extreme. I believe you that you didn't feel like your height is holding you back, but most men your height are struggling extremely with women. I see it IRL everywhere with my own eyes, they're always with uggos or if not, they're betabuxxing and/or statusmaxxed. it is just what it is, nevertheless I get facemogged all the time and dont really care too much either

where do i stand ....people here say i am atleast above average but nobody mentions my name .anywhere..i am not saying to complement me every now and then ...i dont want to compete with any one ...is it just coz i am not white thats the reason
assymetriccel

Also, this is how you mog.

You guys all lack in angularity and look frail. @dogtown has huge potential if he ages well

Chad has arrived

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Also, this is how you mog.

You guys all lack in angularity and look frail. @dogtown has huge potential if he ages well

Bro where's the pic

• +1
assymetriccel
so what nobody is perfectly symmetrical unless its jordan barrett most people have asymmetry at the jaws and eyes ...

• +1
Yeah I mean, exceptions apply, as always. Saying there arent exceptions daily is taking to the extreme. I believe you that you didn't feel like your height is holding you back, but most men your height are struggling extremely with women. I see it IRL everywhere with my own eyes, they're always with uggos or if not, they're betabuxxing and/or statusmaxxed. it is just what it is, nevertheless I get facemogged all the time and dont really care too much either
Maybe all of this isn't as true as you might think. Short guys have a harder time but still a dating pool big enough that it doesn't affect them and they don't even notice it. If all of this was as true as you say it is every short guy would have already swallowed the blackpill or do you really think they are stupid enough to believe the bluepill lie after being reject over and over again.

One thing: I've always dated taller girls. Not tall girls but taller than me except for one girl. Why? Because only really short and really tall girls care so much about height. The girls I've dated were between 5ft7 and 5ft9.

so what nobody is perfectly symmetrical unless its jordan barrett most people have asymmetry at the jaws and eyes ...
True but you've got a noticable assymetric nose and your eyes are assymetric, do you clench your jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
True but you've got a noticable assymetric nose and your eyes are assymetric, do you clench your jaw?
cause I know I used to clench my jaw more on my left side and it made my left side go slightly more upwards. This is why I have way less scelar show at my left eye. This can be fixed with surgery tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
This is the most narcissistic thread I've ever seen. Depressing tbh. If you criticize people and tell them their flaws they immediately take it personal and start insulting you. Others just keep on saying "it's over" or tell people to kill themselves. The rest of the comments are people saying "I'm exceptionally broad, I have this, I have that, I have the best frame on here, best height, best nose or whatever. Its all about "me, me, me, me, me, me." It's unreal. Nobody really talks about his flaws even though everyone on here has them.

It's over. Pass the rope.

PM me
This is me at 14

And this is me now

Puberty is real, stop with the mewing and bone smashing bullshit. Your genetics are predetermined the moment you are born.

What lipstick you using in the 2nd pic?

PM me
This is me at 14

And this is me now

Puberty is real, stop with the mewing and bone smashing bullshit. Your genetics are predetermined the moment you are born.

Why are you on here? I don't give a shit about psl rating to most girls you are a 10/10 and that's all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
PM me
This is me at 14

And this is me now

Will there still be alot of change in puberty if you're 16?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Status
Not open for further replies.