Mogging normies and chads at the gym [LIFEFUEL FOR GYMCELS]

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Tripmaxxing is my cope
Tfw gymceiled so hard for the last year that I can put on more weights at benchpressing today than the chad groups around.

I hope it crushes the soul of all these faggot chads that an uglyfaced manlet beats them at the bench.

You ever had this? Keep going incel brothers, it is worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 6401
Tfw gymceiled so hard for the last year that I can put on more weights at benchpressing today than the chad groups around.

I hope it crushes the soul of all these faggot chads that an uglyfaced manlet beats them at the bench.

You ever had this? Keep going incel brothers, it is worth it.

All the Chads in my gym are nice to me srsly. I'm skinny af and they still socialize with me. Chads are nice in general, I don't hate them tbh. This week one asked me for how many months I've been gymcelling, I told him "3 months" and he said that I made real great progress :cool:

Stacy is arogant/bitchy. Not Chad.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Solidcoin, Mouthbreath and 9 others
All the Chads in my gym are nice to me srsly. I'm skinny af and they still socialize with me. Chads are nice in general, I don't hate them tbh. This week one asked me for how many months I've been gymcelling, I told him "3 months" and he said that I made real great progress :cool:

Thats actually true. The other dudes there that I see regulary always give a comradely noding as a greeting when I meet them in the locker room lol.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 6401, onnysk and 1 other person
I'm a running / biking cuck (I just want to place in a marathon and do some phaggot parkour/freerunning eventually downtown). I mog most people at the gym though. They all hated me when I was a 305 lbs tendie boy a few months ago, but now women work out next to me despite not looksmaxxing yet and people actually compliment my progress. I'm really focused on running though. Don't really care, but it's reassuring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
I'm a running / biking cuck (I just want to place in a marathon and do some phaggot parkour/freerunning eventually downtown). I mog most people at the gym though. They all hated me when I was a 305 lbs tendie boy a few months ago, but now women work out next to me despite not looksmaxxing yet and people actually compliment my progress. I'm really focused on running though. Don't really care, but it's reassuring.
You noticed your shins being bigger cause of the running - bicycling?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You noticed your shins being bigger cause of the running - bicycling?

Mhm. I genuinely have female level skin & muscle development (lul) and still have good definition and it gets noticed and complimented. My legs are great.

• +1

this. chad does not fear incels. He is comfortable and has been validated his whole life. Stacies fear incels' wrath and despise us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and GenericChad1444
Cope, Chad is already at the top. He has gets so much validation in his life that any minor inconvenience is unnoticeable to him. Anyways if they're taller than you they have larger bones which means that they can eventually pack on more muscle than you.

Stacy's on the other hand will see you as terrifying. There's nothing more scary to a Stacy than a power manlet subhuman.

Normies are too busy just being dirty normies to even care about such things. They're too busy sipping their coffee from Starbucks whilst tweeting something bad about Trump.

• +1
Cope, Chad is already at the top. He has gets so much validation in his life that any minor inconvenience is unnoticeable to him. Anyways if they're taller than you they have larger bones which means that they can eventually pack on more muscle than you.

Stacy's on the other hand will see you as terrifying. There's nothing more scary to a Stacy than a power manlet subhuman.

Normies are too busy just being dirty normies to even care about such things. They're too busy sipping their coffee from Starbucks whilst tweeting something bad about Trump.
This. Most of my friends are chads because I can't stand normalfags and numales.

I try to stay away from women in general since I'm in a relationship there is no need to have female friends

• +1
This. Most of my friends are chads because I can't stand normalfags and numales.

I try to stay away from women in general since I'm in a relationship there is no need to have female friends

Unless you're a Chad yourself they just want you around so that they can have mog fuel.

• +1

This, don't listen to stupid i****.me memes about 'evil chads'. Most of them are actually good people. In fact nerd types are the only guys I ever had trouble with, they are vindictive, passive aggressive and confrontational. I never ever had a problem with tall handsome faced guys or jocks

Do you know what is in fact the biggest high T or Chad trait? Fairness and treating others fairly.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/...-fairness-not-aggression-researchers-1.796578
gRJYALd.jpg

Even women who were given testosterone, behaved more fairly in sport settings.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739582/

Chads are not vindictive. High estrogen numales and white knights are.

How many times do you read in historical accounts of a monarch, lord or knight giving their defeated opponent a second chance or even a new position in life as an ally instead of just killing them off? High T men are fair and reasonable people by nature. Neurotics, psychologically damaged people, insecure people, become serial killers, bullies etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mr contemptuous, Chad and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 6401
I'm a 6'3 broad-shouldered hunk. I mog most of the guys I call chads anyway
Then it's fine.
Want to send me your pics so I can see your facial aesthetics?

• +1
Chads are nice in general, I don't hate them tbh.

This tbh, when I was a highschoolcel all the gl guys and chads were the good guys with great personalities, it was more of the roasties who caused problems for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
This tbh, when I was a highschoolcel all the gl guys and chads were the good guys with great personalities, it was more of the roasties who caused problems for me
And their failed normalfag orbiters

"Oh oh stacy! Let me get the door for you (getting laid tonight guys!!1!) Hehe...oh let me do your math homework too xD :p"

Hate those fuckers so much

• +1
Stop bragging

• +1

The problem with chad is u never know if he's being nice to you out of pity for your subhumanity or whether he's genuine, it's probs the former

How much do you bench?

Damn you're a high tier copium addict