Molly second time

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
First time I took it I was Blue pulled. So the lack of inhibition actually helped but now I see everything, good looks matter even at a festival with drugs. Also, I took like 4 points. Just stood by myself and danced. Then went to a club after, got like 5 girls wanting to dance with me but I danced alone zombie like lurking for the highest PSL female, FK this gay shit. Its truly over.

Last edited:
don't bother with afterparties tbh. The energy is always off IME and you'll be coming down by then
also sounds like you got some shit molly

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
don't bother with afterparties tbh. The energy is always off IME and you'll be coming down by then
also sounds like you got some shit molly
Ya my friend bought it but it was weak probably mixed. Then at the festival I found someone dealing quality. Shit trip tbh

I did a molly pill yesterday and I'm pretty sure it might have been laced. It felt amazing but I felt really ill on the comedown and I was sick a few times too. I'm still feeling a bit ill and depressed.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Ya my friend bought it but it was weak probably mixed. Then at the festival I found someone dealing quality. Shit trip tbh
yeah don't stress bro. Had a similar experience a few months ago. There's always next time