Mom had me at 40

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
Didn’t make me low t but fuck. What makes me mad is not how I turned out it’s what I could of been. I had so much fucking potential my moms genetics are crazy good still praying for godsend puberty maxx. Might of fucked my brain chemicals doe. Someone needs to stress the importance of prenatal health and make it go mainstream the fact that my mom had her first kid at 30 is insane . Humans aren’t supposed to fucking give birth this late I’m lucky I’m not fucking deformed.

Mom had me at 39 and my childhood turned out fucking dogshit. I fucking hate old parents they're selfish as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: athnico
???
What are your problems?
Autism? Shit tier bones while your parents have good Inês?

???
What are your problems?
Autism? Shit tier bones while your parents have good Inês?
my mom had perfevt facial bones mine are recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Halotestin
My mom had me when she was 18 and I’m still subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
my mum had me at 32.

My mom had me at 25

Why do you consider them selfish?
Because a child with older parents is immediately hindered. Having old parents means they will die alot sooner than you'd like or they wont be able to do many activities with you. Having children at an old age is selfish because you're only thinking about yourself and not the happiness of the child you're planning to have. They most likely wont see you go to college have a wife or kids or will they ever see your kids kids it completley fucking ruins everything.
Especially if they dont take care of themselves and they get fucked up or die like what happened to me.
Having o lmk d parents and no other young siblings to socialize with hinders you permanently as you will never develop proper social skills with peers. You will ens up leaving the child alone if you have to far of an age gap. While everyone else goes on trips has fun with parents they look forward to having kids you get nothing as they will die before you leave college most likely. Imagine being 20 years old and have 70+ year old parents it is absolutely fucking selfish

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired and SayNoToRotting
my mom had me when she was nearly in her mid 40s. my dad was in his 50s
i was also mouth breather when i was younger, had a shit diet and didnt exercise enough
now im an ugly subhuman.

My mom had me at 18 and I’m still subhuman
There’s no excuse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
my mom had me when she was nearly in her mid 40s. my dad was in his 50s
im an ugly subhuman
Yes it is very unfair and selfish. I do not hate my parents it just saddens me I will be left with no one but my siblings 23+ years older then me they all have families and shit I will be forgotten on my own with no motivation to have kids as my parents wont get to see them. I'm sorry for you bro as you got it worse than me

Don't they ever think that it would suck for the kid to see their parents grow old so quick?

Imagine your mother going into rent and having grey hair while you're still in your teens.

Even funnier when 60 year old male movie stars decide to have children- Harrison Ford can barely walk anymore and yet a good portion of his children have still not reached puberty.

Last edited:
at least you are alive

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
same lul but i dont care tbh

i'm the biological son of a young single mother and a nameless vanished father, so I was adopted. So I never had the "genetic" guidance others have by having their biological families to check for looks and developmental factors. I'm basically clueless in that aspect.