• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Danish_Retard
go er

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 9380 and Danish_Retard
gå ALP

• Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard
why aren't you drinking? it's bad enough if you don't get laid in your teens, don't remove yourself from all other social circles and fun experiences, you'll regret it afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, lutte and Danish_Retard
why aren't you drinking? it's bad enough if you don't get laid in your teens, don't remove yourself from all other social circles and fun experiences, you'll regret it afterwards
This is why I hate talking about my inceldom experiences on .me

I really am trapped between the 1st and 2nd trifecta

@Danish_Retard you genuinely are a retard

1. For liking his post you fucking failed normie low iq cunt

2. For being scandanavian

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Golang, Danish_Retard and 2 others
This is why I hate talking about my inceldom experiences on .me

I really am trapped between the 1st and 2nd trifecta
i also have incel friends, but at least they didn't miss out on fun experiences between friends growing up, don't do that to yourself because you obsess over pussy

worst case scenario you had a sex-less teen years but build good relationships with friends and surgery max to slay in your late 20s and early 30s like amnesia does.

fuken fed

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Th drinking part. Is the worst anti-aging advice out there, from her.
The chasing grils thing, is semi legit. At least as in: soical status maxx, meeting large amount of women max, numbers game max, and stuuf like that.
BUT, it's often a difficult time for a dude to get laid. Whereas for women, it's their easiest time ever. She is being ver solopsistic. because she thinks: my late teens were my easiest and most fun time -> thus it's like that for everyone. But it's not for boys/men like that.

Best angry face ever by the way:
5189.jpg

Last edited:
you should at least drink a little with friends and go to parties

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Danish_Retard
i also have incel friends, but at least they didn't miss out on fun experiences between friends growing up, don't do that to yourself because you obsess over pussy

worst case scenario you had a sex-less teen years but build good relationships with friends and surgery max to slay in your late 20s and early 30s like amnesia does.
i agree on everything. Minus the: "become an alcoholic" advise. Keep moderation in the alcohol, I would suggest. You can have that fun, sober or semi-sober as well easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Tell her life gets busy as a CEO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380

Friends isn't an option anymore.

I live in a city where everyones looks are insane.

I got bullied out of my "friendgroup" at the end of secondary school so afterwards when we all went to different colleges I cut contact with them and they did with me.

That's how normie friendships work. They're all tribalistic sociopaths. As soon as a girl joins the group or more boys wanna join than they have to cleanse the group and get rid of all the sub4 males. 2 other people in this group were also bullied out of the group.

And in college in the UK no one makes new friends. I have this old chad "friend" who I DM like once every 2 months and even he said that no one makes new friends they just stick with who they were friends with at secondary school. It's in uni that u make new friends tho.

Perhaps I was unlucky and maybe if I was born a year later I'd be in a friendship group with real friends still. It could've just been my year group in particular that was awful.

And cuz ur a looksmax normie and can't fathom what it's like being a 3/10 male (which is a good thing) no I didn't get bullied out of the group for not being NT or anything like that. No I didn't not fight back. No I wasn't a pussy who would let people push me around.

Basically the way I was 'bullied' out was firstly it started as passive aggressive insults and insults behind my back (which I would hear about). They would chat shit about my facial features and then say "bro!!! we were only joking!!!!!!!" And then in the Xbox party all they would do is chat shit about me cuz they were to scared to do it to my face. They did it more and more often and I didn't even like anything about them anyway so at the last week of secondary school I beat the shit out of one of them and then cut ties with them.

The same thing happened with 2 other ppl who were bullied out (also for their appearance) but they had other friendgroups they could join cuz they were 4/10s whereas I'm a 3/10. Only they didn't fight back n stuff like dat.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Danish_Retard, Golang and 1 other person
Lol cope, yoU'd just be pretending

@lutte why are you laughing at me you cunt

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lutte
chad move

men ngl jag är lite i samma sits
Jag veit inte vad sits petider

oxo, btw, Jag Kan prata bra svenska men Jag ar inte så bra @ typing

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lutte

I got bullied out of my "friendgroup" at the end of secondary school so afterwards when we all went to different colleges I cut contact with them and they did with me.

That's how normie friendships work. They're all tribalistic sociopaths. As soon as a girl joins the group or more boys wanna join than they have to cleanse the group and get rid of all the sub4 males. 2 other people in this group were also bullied out of the group.

And in college in the UK no one makes new friends. I have this old chad "friend" who I DM like once every 2 months and even he said that no one makes new friends they just stick with who they were friends with at secondary school. It's in uni that u make new friends tho.

Perhaps I was unlucky and maybe if I was born a year later I'd be in a friendship group with real friends still. It could've just been my year group in particular that was awful.

And cuz ur a looksmax normie and can't fathom what it's like being a 3/10 male (which is a good thing) no I didn't get bullied out of the group for not being NT or anything like that. No I didn't not fight back. No I wasn't a pussy who would let people push me around.

Basically the way I was 'bullied' out was firstly it started as passive aggressive insults and insults behind my back (which I would hear about). They would chat shit about my facial features and then say "bro!!! we were only joking!!!!!!!" And then in the Xbox party all they would do is chat shit about me cuz they were to scared to do it to my face. They did it more and more often and I didn't even like anything about them anyway so at the last week of secondary school I beat the shit out of one of them and then cut ties with them.

The same thing happened with 2 other ppl who were bullied out (also for their appearance) but they had other friendgroups they could join cuz they were 4/10s whereas I'm a 3/10. Only they didn't fight back n stuff like dat.
damn. Do you have any chance of ever looksmaxxing to normie level? While I was a fat subhuman I'd get bullied out of friend groups whenever someone new joined too. Only fix for this is to be attractive or hyper NT status/moneymaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
"chasing after girls"

women literally live in another universe, tbh its pointless trying to explain to her blackpill concepts like that women dont need to be chased cause if she likes you she will chase you, if you are going after girls yourself you are rapemaxxing one way or another cause the dumb bitch will soon accuse you of sexual abuse

Fair enough
pretending to have a good time?i couldn't care less about girls after i'm done smashing and blew my load.

an evening with with good friends is far more enjoyable than smashing some random girl for 20mins and looking for excuses to kick her out of your place afterwards, since you can't stand her with a cleared mind

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
pretending to have a good time?i couldn't care less about girls after i'm done smashing and blew my load.

an evening with with good friends is far more enjoyable than smashing some random girl for 20mins and looking for excuses to kick her out of your place afterwards, since you can't stand her with a cleared mind
lol that's so true tho. Don't you like cuddling after fucking her? I like it.

• +1
lol that's so true tho. Don't you like cuddling after fucking her? I like it.
maybe for 10 minutes, then i start to look for excuses to either ditch her place or get her out of mine

• +1
maybe for 10 minutes, then i start to look for excuses to either ditch her place or get her out of mine
What do you tell her?

This is lifefuel to hear tbh because im so obsessed on achieving that rn

• +1
What do you tell her?
everything from "i have to attend a wedding tomorrow morning, so i have to go to bed early" to "i have to pick up my mum from the airport", anything that gets me out of the boring after-sex-madness without ruining my chances to bang her again when i'm horny a few days later

• +1

My mom keeps asking when will I have a GF. She keeps mentioning my oneitis from 5 years ago (I still think of her). It makes me speechless everytime. I know that she wants me to meet a good woman and have a nice future with her.
I should just tell her that girl won't date some bullied ugly autist like me.
I'm not in the top 10%,

Boomers need a brutal reality check

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Back in their days , The dating market might be pretty balanced.
It wasn't that hard for an average Joe with a stable job to get a wife.
Today everything is so fucked up.

Back in their days , The dating market might be pretty balanced.
It wasn't that hard for an average Joe with a stable job to get a wife.
Today everything is so fucked up.
No

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
My mom be askin when shes going to get a grand kid and I always tell that bitch its never gonna happen.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HumidVent and Deleted member 3902
My mom be askin when shes going to get a grand kid and I always tell that bitch its never gonna happen.
Ye every mom wants their son to be a chad or lies to themselves that their son is a chad.

This is because they see on Facebook what all their friends sons are up to and get jealous and competitive and also they are female and never spent time around ugly males when they were are age so they can't fathom what it's like to be an ugly male especially in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal, HumidVent and lutte
At 18 I wanted to grow taller I didn't give a shit about alcohol (useless poison that kills your growth and looks), I knew that height is the most important thing in a man's life so I waited... 6 years later and I only grew 2 cm but I still have hope even if its mostly cope, I believe I can still grow at least 1 more cm, as for the 'chasing girls' part, it's only valid if you are attractive, at 18 I was kinda attractive and many girls had liked me before but I was friendless and had no contact with anyone so meeting people was impossible on top of that I was on first year of engineering and all classes were of roughly 100 students of which over 90% were male.

Ye every mom wants their son to be a chad or lies to themselves that their son is a chad.

This is because they see on Facebook what all their friends sons are up to and get jealous and competitive and also they are female and never spent time around ugly males when they were are age so they can't fathom what it's like to be an ugly male especially in 2020.
Its funny because theres this middle aged woman I know and she thinks her 200 pound hambeast son is a chad despite never having a girlfriend or even talking to a girl.

Fuck those friends. And your mother is right.

Seriously man, move to London after you graduate, move into a flat share with a couple of other young people, get a good job, and you'll literally be out EVERY NIGHT. You'll have your house mates, your work mates, probably even make some friends at the gym, in your local community, past colleagues, new colleagues, friends-of-friends, etc. Your social network will grow immensely.

There's a whole world out there, it's just up to you whether you truly want it or not...