Mom took my phone away and will take it tomorrow (dont know if ill be able to talk to gf)

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Fuck this shit. My life seems to be going downhill as of now. When I got out of school today, my mom was bugging me about my grades and because the counselor told her about me being on the phone during class time. I always text my girlfriend and post threads on this site during school hours. The counselor also told her that on the survey I took, I labeled that i was a virgin and kissless and she told my mom that usually kids my age are out having sex and doing sexual things and it was odd that i don't especially because I'm 6'7 and goodlooking. I havent told my mom about my gf who lives in Spain, and I dont plan on it. If I cant talk to her, my life will be over. There is no girl who i will love like i love her. What do i do @Gorilla @Dogs?

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius and AscendenceImminent
you will have to commit strong arm robbery on your mother and take the phone back from her. do not let her jeopardize your relationship son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 3789
you will have to commit strong arm robbery on your mother and take the phone back from her. do not let her jeopardize your relationship son
I will not let her jeopardize my relationship

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3299
Image result for rage gif
I AM UNTETHERED AND MY RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS -- HOW DARE SHE TAKE AWAY MY BROTHERS PHONE? YOU NEED TO TEACH HER A LESSON IN RESPECT.
Related image
THE ONLY WAY THESE HOES LEARN IS THROUGH PUNISHMENT, SO GET TO PUNISHING BUDDY BOYO.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and AscendenceImminent
I will not let her jeopardize my relationship
does that counselor have a daughter or a wife? you will need to cuck him and ruin his relationship with his family and wife leading him to suicide. he indeed disrespected you to the fullest extent by implying you are gay/weird

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
Image result for rage gif
I AM UNTETHERED AND MY RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS -- HOW DARE SHE TAKE AWAY MY BROTHERS PHONE? YOU NEED TO TEACH HER A LESSON IN RESPECT.
Related image
THE ONLY WAY THESE HOES LEARN IS THROUGH PUNISHMENT, SO GET TO PUNISHING BUDDY BOYO.
I will indeed tell her "give me my phone right now! I'm not playing." Then, I will steal my phone, and fly to Spain to be a mogging machine and fuck my gf.
does that counselor have a daughter or a wife? you will need to cuck him and ruin his relationship with his family and wife leading him to suicide. he indeed disrespected you to the fullest extent by implying you are gay/weird
The counselor is a woman, and she is just mad she cant get a taste of this 13 inch bbc

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I will indeed tell her "give me my phone right now! I'm not playing." Then, I will steal my phone, and fly to Spain to be a mogging machine and fuck my gf.
MIRIN YOUR LOW INHIB TBH. YOU ARE INDEED A HIGH T SLAYER.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Over for underagedcels

Don't worry bro if you can love her like you do you can love someone else the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back