Money is everything

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Looks and money is all that matters in life. People here underestimate the importance of money.

Money is power. Money is worth more than human life. Everything is about maximizing the profits of our jew masters. The gap between rich and poor people is widening. If you got money today you ll get countless bitches.

If you are high IQ you should be studying something like finance, engineering, med school. If you are low inhib chad do something illegal.
MMMmax or death!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dissonance, Zeta ascended, Alexanderr and 9 others
funds me

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Insomniac
A girl won’t care about your money if she truly finds you good looking.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and wristcel
even chad has to become a wagecuck at some point
however he stills has hope of getting a pay rise unlike sub8 wageslaves

even chad has to become a wagecuck at some point
however he stills has hope of getting a pay rise unlike sub8 wageslaves
Chad probably just works for himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Einon and kobecel
@admin are you paying your mods?

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandHFD
doughs me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Shopify maxx, forex maxx, cryptomaxx, all of it......

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
Legit thread

I cant even find a shitty job

Retard thread

Would rather be a broke chad who makes 30k than an incel who makes 100k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
The majority of people are employed by small businesses
What did you eat for breakfast? Probably bought from a corporation, not a small business mom and pop store. Where did you buy the phone or computer your typing on? Probably a big corp store. Where do you buy fuel from? Big corp.
@FaceandHFD speaks the truth, big corp has fucked entrepreneurs and small business hopefuls hard.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
What did you eat for breakfast? Probably bought from a corporation, not a small business mom and pop store. Where did you buy the phone or computer your typing on? Probably a big corp store. Where do you buy fuel from? Big corp.
@FaceandHFD speaks the truth, big corp has fucked entrepreneurs and small business hopefuls hard.
I don't buy fuel tbh but my family live in a small town and we make a point to shop local. My phone is samsung tho.

Even if most people shop from big business, which I never disputed, small business is the main employer.

I don't buy fuel tbh but my family live in a small town and we make a point to shop local. My phone is samsung tho.

Even if most people shop from big business, which I never disputed, small business is the main employer.
You likely did not buy your phone from some independently owned electronics store, instead it most likely came from Best Buy or something, correct?
I dont know how that stat works about most people being employed by small business, thats confused me a little. It is true, but it doesnt seem to make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You likely did not buy your phone from some independently owned electronics store, instead it most likely came from Best Buy or something, correct?
I dont know how that stat works about most people being employed by small business, thats confused me a little. It is true, but it doesnt seem to make sense.
Because most businesses are small. The size of a business is not directly proportionate to the number employees it takes to maintain.

It's like lvl 1 business takes 5 employees, lvl 2 business takes 8, lvl 3 takes 10 and so on, rather than 5, 10 and 15.

status > money cause it's more inherent to you

cope. i have money and it never did me any good