Money on the dark web

The Bleach Pill

The Bleach Pill

Solstice
Are the paypal accounts, gift cards, credit cards for btc legit? If so it could be a great way to money max for surgeries

Not worth the risks tbh.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
Yes, extremely simple and legit!

Vendors could easily cash out the $1000 PayPal accounts they’re selling for $100 worth of crypto, but choose to give you first dibs out of the goodness of their hearts!

So get out there and start frauding! Look into bank robbery as well when you get a chance!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 5891, alex569 and 6 others
Find one and drop it here tbh
If I do i will but the problem is we need a high Iq internetcel to help transfer the money to oneplace and cash out without prisonmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
use paxful.com its the same thing where you can use gift cards to buy btc, the btc per dollar might be less but its worth it not getting assraped in prison, dont get scammed though lmao

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Dark web carding/frauding is very hard to do in general, you’re gonna need to source a proper guide in order to learn how to do it and how to avoid the (((bank))) restriction and frauding systems in order to use said account you buy

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 6128 and The Bleach Pill
use paxful.com its the same thing where you can use gift cards to buy btc, the btc per dollar might be less but its worth it not getting assraped in prison, dont get scammed though lmao

only legit part of deep web is getting drugs or guns jfl. dont be stupid dude all giftcarrds and even drugs guns can be scam. dont do drugs and get gun legally.

dark web is not worth the risk regarding anything imo

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and thecel
Look into dhl fake packstations. Been making 1.5-2k per month since I'm moving lowkey and I dont want to get assfucked in jail. Won't go into more detail, you can find everything on the onion AND only commit when you're serious. One mistake and you're fucked.

i remember some guy i knew bought stolen credit cards and bought csgo skins from it and sold the skins

pretty legit and easy method to moneymax

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Marsiere214
i was on the deep web myself

and i found out that most sites are fbi baits

Look into dhl fake packstations. Been making 1.5-2k per month since I'm moving lowkey and I dont want to get assfucked in jail. Won't go into more detail, you can find everything on the onion AND only commit when you're serious. One mistake and you're fucked.

See ya in prison in few days