Money/Status-pilled Jobs/Degrees/Sectors After High school

Best Degree After Highschool

• Total voters
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
I have researched a lot about different degrees and sectors

I already know that no job will make me a multi millionaire, only starting an own company, exiting and investing can achieve this

Certain sectors and degrees will produce more multi millionaires than others

Industry #1 – Financial Services after Elite Uni
- Asset Management: Hedgefunds & PE
- Investmentbank/Privatebank & Insurance
- Financial Manager/Examiner/Consultant

Industry #2 – Technology
- Big Data
- Artificial intelligence
- IoT & Cyber-physical Systems

Industry #3 – Healthcare & Cosmetic
- Services: Public hospitals,private clinics & senior homes, plastic surgeons
- Products: Biotech & Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Products: Devices & Software

Industry #4 – Real Estate And Construction
Industry #5 – Education
Industry #6 – Entertainment, Sex And Recreation
Industry #7 – Transportation & Shipping, Handling, Fulfillment
Industry #8 – (Renewable) Energy
Industry #9 – Food & Beverages

Most Millionaires Have A Degree Either In Business Administration & similar or Engineering including Software Engineering

Last edited:
best degree is medicine if you want job safety tbh

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and PubertyMaxxer
High effort thread.

• +1
Reactions: 사랑해요 and PubertyMaxxer
winning lotery is the best job

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
art degree

• +1
Myself i'm taking physics, but any engineer in the future will give you a job and if one develops a good set of skills, a very good job. We still have to work, but given the type of job it is, it can be stable over a long term period and get to a pretty good salary.

• +1
Myself i'm taking physics, but any engineer in the future will give you a job and if one develops a good set of skills, a very good job. We still have to work, but given the type of job it is, it can be stable over a long term period and get to a pretty good salary.
Besides Software Engineering, i think Chemical/Process Engineering is the best engineering major because as a chemical/process engineer you can work in almost any sector with oil & gas being the highest paying and building processes or systems is the definition of a Scalable Business

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones
Besides Software Engineering, i think Chemical/Process Engineering is the best engineering major because as a chemical/process engineer you can work in almost any sector with oil & gas being the highest paying and building processes or systems is the definition of a Scalable Business

Yeah it's a good degree, but chemistry is not my strong point and it's a hard matter to teach, the thing is, I also like physics more and my uni department is always posting job opportunities after we graduate, so I'm good, anything else, I'll probably just take another course in economics or something a bit different.

• +1
Bro, I have a theory

Ima make a thread look out for it

• +1
Yeah it's a good degree, but chemistry is not my strong point and it's a hard matter to teach, the thing is, I also like physics more and my uni department is always posting job opportunities after we graduate, so I'm good, anything else, I'll probably just take another course in economics or something a bit different.
Chemical Engineering is 90% Physics and only 10% chemistry

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones
STEM or death

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back