[Moneymaxing Megathread] ITT we post tips for making good money

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
what stocks to invest in, what jobs to get, online money, etc.

if anyone is a richcel, post methods please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I personally am invested in crypto, not in stocks though. Would start investing in real-estate soon. Real estate in my opinion is one of the safest investment since the demand for land is never going away. But you need decent money to start. Having experienced friends and fam is very helpful.

If you are a programmercel like me you can create websites or Android apps. I am working on side projects to moneymaxx apart from the job.

There is a saying that
If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.

So focusing on things that'll do that such as Apps, Real-estate, crypto, stocks etc is better. On the other hand part time jobs is an option but tbh that is not a great strategy unless you're making decent money. You work extra to earn some more cash. But once you stop, the money stops.

If you live in a 3rd world country then moving to a place where salaries are higher is an option too if you have the skills in demand. This is on my list too. That extra money is going to help a lot in surgeries etc :p

Other stuff like being a youtuber, entrepreneur or starting businesses are usually easier said than done. Very small % of people succeed in this. But the rewards are high too.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I personally am invested in crypto, not in stocks though. Would start investing in real-estate soon. Real estate in my opinion is one of the safest investment since the demand for land is never going away. But you need decent money to start. Having experienced friends and fam is very helpful.

If you are a programmercel like me you can create websites or Android apps. I am working on side projects to moneymaxx apart from the job.

There is a saying that

So focusing on things that'll do that such as Apps, Real-estate, crypto, stocks etc is better. On the other hand part time jobs is an option but tbh that is not a great strategy unless you're making decent money. You work extra to earn some more cash. But once you stop, the money stops.

If you live in a 3rd world country then moving to a place where salaries are higher is an option too if you have the skills in demand. This is on my list too. That extra money is going to help a lot in surgeries etc :p

Other stuff like being a youtuber, entrepreneur or starting businesses are usually easier said than done. Very small % of people succeed in this. But the rewards are high too.

In what crypto are you invested long term?

• +1
Many of them man. Not feeling good right now, lol

I know man, that's why I'll never invest in crypto long term, real estate and stocks are better options long term.

I may start day trading crypto though.

• +1
I know man, that's why I'll never invest in crypto long term, real estate and stocks are better options long term.

I may start day trading crypto though.
Yeah, crypto is a high risk high reward investment. Only good if you have some money that you can just not give a fuck about if you lose. Daytrading requires lot of time and research though. I'm not sure if it is the safer way.

• +1
Being NEET unless you're rich sucks in my opinion. Get a job. Especially if no rent, save money.

Part-time job @ liberal office and SSI money is god mode for me right now. If you're on SSI get some student aid and go to college because the resources are out there to get a low-key near full ride and then make the rest of your money under the table.

Meh:

1) If broke, unemployed, work from home or are NEET go to r/beermoney, make a cheap phone farm, profit.
2) Donate
-Feces
-Plasma (More than likely this one)
-Sperm
-Blood
3) *Safe* Sports betting (side hustle)
- I did horses, politics, and UFC for a short time and made decent money. I looked to e-sports at a time and I think you should as well if you're into it. I'm not huge into video games themselves so I just couldn't justify the time because I was NeetMaxxing.

Bad Ideas that may work:
Gymcel and do Gay4Pay muscle & body worship. Cam, no face.
Sell drugs. (Don't, but if you want to that's your choice)
3. Start a podcast or Instagram T-shirt business (Good luck)

Edit: Slightly cleaning up Loweffortmaxxed post.

Last edited:
  • +1

There is a saying that

i will for sure check into these things. great post as usual man
Being NEET unless you're rich sucks in my opinion. Get a job. Especially if no rent, save money.

Part-time job @ liberal office and SSI money is god mode for me right now. If you're on SSI get some student aid and go to college because the resources are out there to get a low-key near full ride and then make the rest of your money under the table.

Meh:

1) If broke, unemployed, work from home or are NEET go to r/beermoney, make a cheap phone farm, profit.
2) Donate
-Feces
-Plasma (More than likely this one)
-Sperm
-Blood
3) *Safe* Sports betting (side hustle)
- I did horses, politics, and UFC for a short time and made decent money. I looked to e-sports at a time and I think you should as well if you're into it. I'm not huge into video games themselves so I just couldn't justify the time because I was NeetMaxxing.

Bad Ideas that may work:
Gymcel and do Gay4Pay muscle & body worship. Cam, no face.
Sell drugs. (Don't, but if you want to that's your choice)
3. Start a podcast or Instagram T-shirt business (Good luck)

Edit: Slightly cleaning up Loweffortmaxxed post.

thank you boyo
>making money from selling literal shit
top lol

• +1
I am working in STEM (37 year oldcel), software engineer at one of the big 4s (think google, m$, amazon, apple etc.), got promoted a bit, money is no problem for me.

• +1
I am working in STEM (37 year oldcel), software engineer at one of the big 4s (think google, m$, amazon, apple etc.), got promoted a bit, money is no problem for me.

Bro, just go to Asia, flex your American passport amd salary. You'll find a girl...

• +1
Bro, just go to Asia, flex your American passport amd salary. You'll find a girl...
That's logistically impossible at the moment. I can go only for visit may be once in a year.

• +1
That's logistically impossible at the moment. I can go only for visit may be once in a year.

Go there for a visit, ask family if you have over there to find you a girl maybe. Flex ur passport and salary, and bring her to the US. Thats what my Step-dad did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Go there for a visit, ask family if you have over there to find you a girl maybe. Flex ur passport and salary, and bring her to the US. Thats what my Step-dad did.
You are talking about arranged marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
You are talking about arranged marriage.

Better than no marraiged ?. Im 17 and tbh I still consider an arranged marraiage. I work as a waiter part-time. Actually, I just got off a 12 hour shift. Today we had a wedding. The bride was beautiful, and the groom looked happy. There were both ethnics, currys but they had lightskin kinda. I felt really happy for them, I'm not one of those Incels that start hating the man and woman for finding love like Elliot Rogers. Anyways, their marraige was an arranged marraige, and to be completely honest, it gave me an idea to get an arranged marraige myself. They looked so happy, and I have a feeling they will stay together. Statistically speaking, arranged marraiges work better than love marraiges anywaus

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Donate plasma. Go look up your nearest Octapharma plasma center and read the procedure to donate. You can get paid from 20-70 dollars per visit, which only takes about one hour after your first time. And you can go up to 2 times a week, the 2nd time you donate pays you alot higher than the first time usually. In my area, where they pay you very poorly compared to other places, I get paid 65 dollars total for the 2 visits per week. That adds up to over 3000 dollars per year. If you are poor, that money is HUGE. And that is in the poorer end, 50 dollars per visit and you're looking at over 5000 per year, 1/3 the income of a FULL time minimum wage worker.

And also here is a really good guide to ewhore online (fraud being a girl so cucks give you money) https://incels.me/threads/simplest-ewhoring-guide-on-the-internet.63061/
Statistically speaking, arranged marraiges work better than love marraiges anywaus
brutal marriagepill

Last edited:
  • +1
Better than no marraiged ?. Im 17 and tbh I still consider an arranged marraiage. I work as a waiter part-time. Actually, I just got off a 12 hour shift. Today we had a wedding. The bride was beautiful, and the groom looked happy. There were both ethnics, currys but they had lightskin kinda. I felt really happy for them, I'm not one of those Incels that start hating the man and woman for finding love like Elliot Rogers. Anyways, their marraige was an arranged marraige, and to be completely honest, it gave me an idea to get an arranged marraige myself. They looked so happy, and I have a feeling they will stay together. Statistically speaking, arranged marraiges work better than love marraiges anywaus
You're the type of incel that will make it. You're a kind dude and give good advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Unfortunately arranged marriage is rare in my community, not rare, it does not exist at all. My grandfather had arranged marriage, but that tradition is long gone.

Statistically speaking, arranged marraiges work better than love marraiges anywaus

Yes my grandfather used to say this exact thing, "arranged marriage is the happiest marriage".

• +1
You're the type of incel that will make it. You're a kind dude and give good advice

Thanks bro. Holding back the tears ??

• +1
Dropshipping

• +1
the website is still up. brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel