Moneymaxing methods? Bitcoin?

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Looking to learn or have discussion. Need that LeFort 3 and orbital box Osteotomy

Looking to learn or have discussion. Need that LeFort 3 and orbital box Osteotomy
Just make a well designed deep web site and sell shit that you don't even have to gullible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and Deleted member 3123
edit: actually im not going to give illegal advice

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1100, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Just make a well designed deep web site and sell shit that you don't even have to gullible
Pay Ahmia.fi to bump certain keywords like “counterfeit” for you to the top of their search engine

Make an elaborate website with a long FAQ about your passion, authenticity and realness then go over it with Grammarly before posting it.

I mean something that doesn’t take effort, thanks 🙏

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
I mean something that doesn’t take effort, thanks 🙏

even the least technical/craft involved avenue of scamming, e-whoring, still involves considerable effort and patience. You're not going to learn anything, go get a fucking McJob already kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and karbo
High effort
High risk
High money

High effort
Low risk
Low money

Low effort
Low risk
No money
even the least technical/craft involved avenue of scamming, e-whoring, still involves considerable effort and patience. You're not going to learn anything, go get a fucking McJob already kid.
ive already made 3k ewhoring, just want something else tired of dick pics

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 1100, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
ive already made 3k ewhoring, just want something else tired of dick pics

well you're already at the lowest tier in terms of effort/technical ability. What you want isn't there. Either change your attitude and learn some skill, or accept a shitty but low effort job. Its the exact same problem we all face in every area of life.

well you're already at the lowest tier in terms of effort/technical ability. What you want isn't there. Either change your attitude and learn some skill, or accept a shitty but low effort job. Its the exact same problem we all face in every area of life.
Ok nigga damn, what else other than creating an entire damn site son the Dark web

You don’t have the capability to do online scamming, resort to theft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedgeek and Deleted member 685
You could learn social engineering or hacking vulnerable systems in shithole countries
Have you done any of this?
What about credit cards? It’s getting more popular

Have you done any of this?
What about credit cards? It’s getting more popular

No, I dont have time to study that shit.

Credit card cloning is part and parcel AFAIK. The average tourist is just completely fucking retarded about what they use their cards to pay for. Seen one guy use his card to pay for 2 whores, a room and his drink bill in fucking saigon in a dodgy bar JFL at that retard probably checked his bank balance 4 months later and what the fuck, where did i spend $5000??

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
It's better to just sell weed at school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and PenileFacialSurgery
I do not endorse what I am about to share, and I hope you do not do this, because it is truly immoral.

If I wanted to scam people for easy money, I would get a new phone number with google voice, and create a Tinder account using said number.

I would then find some e-thot who shares nudes online and I would upload normal, but sexy pictures of her on my new Tinder profile. With my new profile, I would instantly match with hundreds of men, to whom I would offer nudes for 5 to 20 dollars. I would also offer used underwear, which would be sent to their address after payment (buy underwear and wear it yourself if you wanna be extra nasty and subhuman). I would basically cater to people's fetishes by selling already existing videos and pictures that can satisfy those fetishes.

Don't do this.

EDIT: I would not offer all these things in my bio, because that could get me banned real quick. I would offer these things after chatting for a while, and I would turn the men on with seductive texting before trying to sell them stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and Deleted member 1464
I do not endorse what I am about to share, and I hope you do not do this, because it is truly immoral.

If I wanted to scam people for easy money, I would get a new phone number with google voice, and create a Tinder account using said number.

I would then find some e-thot who shares nudes online and I would upload normal, but sexy pictures of her on my new Tinder profile. With my new profile, I would instantly match with hundreds of men, to whom I would offer nudes for 5 to 20 dollars. I would also offer used underwear, which would be sent to their address after payment (buy underwear and wear it yourself if you wanna be extra nasty and subhuman). I would basically cater to people's fetishes by selling already existing videos and pictures that can satisfy those fetishes.

Don't do this.

EDIT: I would not offer all these things in my bio, because that could get me banned real quick. I would offer these things after chatting for a while, and I would turn the men on with seductive texting before trying to sell them stuff.
It’s ewhoring and I already did it made 3k in a month

Don't do this.

How would they give you the money? PayPal?

Scams me

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
from tosti/totismos server :(
Oh yeah, ummm bruh uhhh my memory kinda wiped eversince I been on psych meds sorry but I do remember your name