MoneyMaxxing Careers

D

Deleted member 8771

Gold
Hi guys, it's gonna be my first post in this forum.
I'm gonna share my careercelling knowledge with you incels to moneymax.
As times passes by i will try my best to add the new things i learn or that i didn't knew about.
Of course any help is welcome !

Ps : English isn't my first language so don't hesitate to correct me.

American psycho style 2013 9

The conditions to follow this guide :
90+ IQ
Non deformed face
Not too poor

I will start with the easiest careers/ lowest iq to the hardest / highest iq :

First one : Big Four Accounting

Big four firms

"The Big Four is the nickname used to refer collectively to the four largest professional services networks in the world, consisting of Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers. The four networks are often grouped together for a number of reasons; they are each comparable in size relative to the rest of the market, both in terms of revenue and workforce; they are each considered equal in their ability to provide a wide scope of quality professional services to their clients; and, among those looking to start a career in professional services, particularly accounting, they are considered equally attractive networks to work in, because of the frequency with which these firms engage with Fortune 500 companies."

Conditions :
Bachelor's in Accounting
3.0+ GPA
90 IQ minimum

Salaries :
Depends on your city/country

In the us, the starting salary is 40-60k.
3-5 years of experience is 60-80k
5-7 years of experience is 100-130k
7 years + 150-1mm depending if you can become a partner or not

Second : Investment Banking

Bulge bracket banks

"An investment bank is a financial services company or corporate division that engages in advisory-based financial transactions on behalf of individuals, corporations, and governments. Traditionally associated with corporate finance, such a bank might assist in raising financial capital by underwriting or acting as the client's agent in the issuance of securities. An investment bank may also assist companies involved in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and provide ancillary services such as market making, trading of derivatives and equity securities, and FICC services (fixed income instruments, currencies, and commodities). Most investment banks maintain prime brokerage and asset management departments in conjunction with their investment research businesses. As an industry, it is broken up into the Bulge Bracket (upper tier), Middle Market (mid-level businesses), and boutique market (specialized businesses)."

Conditions :

100 iq minimum
High Testosterone levels so you don't kill yourself with the 80 hours of working every week
Tier 2 University MINIMUM
3.5+ GPA

Salaries :

You start at 60-70k and you can end up at a few mils a year if you can sustain staying in the field for over 15 years.

Investment banker pay pre tax

I will continue the thread tomorrow with biglaw, quants, hedge funds, private equity, FAANG and management consulting.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, PrisonMike, Chadelite and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and goat2x
this nigga just copy pasted a paragraph from wikipedia smh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, NarcyChadlite, Chadelite and 9 others
second tip is legit. first tip is alright, but big 3 consulting mogs big 4 accounting
also the MOST IMPORTANT condition for all of these is ATTEND A TARGET SCHOOL

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, PubertyMaxxer and Lev Peshkov
Investment Banking is hopeless career to pursue if you didnt go to a top 25 business school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Chadelite, Warlow and 6 others
Btw @OP, regarding your first point... Accounting is being automated lol. I was actually just searching around a couple days ago, and found a new startup up so to speak that's exploding, they have offices in the US, UK, Germany, Scandinavia etc. Their sole purpose is to automate accounting. Over if you choose that field.

@Gosick

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, PubertyMaxxer and Gosick
Btw @OP, regarding your first point... Accounting is being automated lol. I was actually just searching around a couple days ago, and found a new startup up so to speak that's exploding, they have offices in the US, UK, Germany, Scandinavia etc. Their sole purpose is to automate accounting. Over if you choose that field.

@Gosick
yea, I feel bad for the out of touch incoming freshman all majoring in accounting. Its going to be over sooner then ppl think

STEM or Rope tbh. Then again you dont necessarily need a degree to get a career in comp science as long as you have connections. Connections/Networking usually mattters more but most ppl dont have that. Hence, why Uni is important not only to studycel but to network hard or you can go full autist and major in Business and party hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
I'm from Romania, how does this apply to me?

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Investment Banking is hopeless career to pursue if you didnt go to a top 25 business school.
lie. top 25 school is more apt. Business school is for an MBA, and is what you do when you've finished your stint in Investment Banking and want to move into Private Equity/ Hedge Funds. In fact, any major will do for IBanking, provided it is from a Top school.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
yea, I feel bad for the out of touch incoming freshman all majoring in accounting. Its going to be over sooner then ppl think

STEM or Rope tbh. Then again you dont necessarily need a degree to get a career in comp science as long as you have connections. Connections/Networking usually mattters more but most ppl dont have that. Hence, why Uni is important not only to studycel but to network hard or you can go full autist and major in Business and party hard

Yeah that's true af. And tbh, even with some of the stuff that's being automated. Some of the knowledge is still somewhat valuable. I don't know anything about accounting, but isn't there a bunch of rules, regulations, etc, etc? What I'm trying to get at is that some of the knowledge is gonna be useful, and the robot, and the auotmation is still going to need oversight by people who know what they're doing. Maybe certain things you have to do manually etc. An example is maybe machine learning. 80% of it will eventually be automated, but I highly doubt 100% will. You still gonna need people who know what is going on, what is happening, understand the theory, what is being automated, why it's being automated, that the right thing is being auotmated, etc. Start the right process, steps etc.

Who knows how long accounting for instance is gonna last though? For all we know majority of it might be gone in 10 years. It's not gonna last your whole 40 year long career, that's for sure. And obviously as more get automated, the less employees you'll need. So it's gonna be hard to break into the field, and salaries are going to drop, since you have a shit ton of people with accounting degrees, but only need a small number of employees on a global scale.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
bruh just do traditional investments

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
second tip is legit. first tip is alright, but big 3 consulting mogs big 4 accounting
also the MOST IMPORTANT condition for all of these is ATTEND A TARGET SCHOOL

Obviously, hence i'm gonna talk about them later since they are on a higher tier and way harder to get into than a mere accounting job.

this nigga just copy pasted a paragraph from wikipedia smh

Low iq

Yes and no, even if you did a shitty school you can pursue a finance MS in a target school if you had decent grades during your undergrad.
( This applies for EU, no idea how it works in the US)

I'm from Romania, how does this apply to me?

ROPE and reincarnate in first world

@Gosick

Yes i know about that but auditing will sitll need people in it, it will most likely reduce recruitements but i highly doub it will completely erase the job since there are client interactions in the big fours.

It's different from low tier accounting since your job is to "confirm" that the data is correct.

Last edited:
bruh just do traditional investments
yes because some guy with a forex youtube channel will teach you how to invest better than a centuries old company with billions of assets under management

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Chadelite, Mongrelcel and 2 others
yes because some guy with a forex youtube channel will teach you how to invest better than a centuries old company with billions of assets under management
i never said that retard lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot

Blackpill : when you're in these companies most of the time your contract prohibits you from buying etfs and a major percentage of the stocks available on the market so your only hope is to boomer investmentmax :feelswhy:

Accounting for the company itself is getting automated. The part where an external company checks another company accounting, like profits debts etc. is not automated. That is the place where some money can be made. It's just boring asf since you check numbers all day and have to learn all the laws. Day trading is pure scam. Like 90% of people make loss, since you have to compete against hedge funds. 70% of the people that make profit makes less then minimum income.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, Chadelite, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Blackpill : when you're in these companies most of the time your contract prohibits you from buying etfs and a major percentage of the stocks available on the market so your only hope is to boomer investmentmax :feelswhy:
true. but in private equity funds they let you co-invest, basically put your own funds in the deal. there's also things like carried interest. apparantely one pe partner made 20 million of ONE DEAL in carried interest jfl

• +1
As times passes by i will try my best to add the new things i learn or that i didn't knew about.

View attachment 558937

90+ IQ
Non deformed face
Not too poor

View attachment 558941

"The Big Four is the nickname used to refer collectively to the four largest professional services networks in the world, consisting of Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers. The four networks are often grouped together for a number of reasons; they are each comparable in size relative to the rest of the market, both in terms of revenue and workforce; they are each considered equal in their ability to provide a wide scope of quality professional services to their clients; and, among those looking to start a career in professional services, particularly accounting, they are considered equally attractive networks to work in, because of the frequency with which these firms engage with Fortune 500 companies."

Conditions :
Bachelor's in Accounting
3.0+ GPA
90 IQ minimum

Salaries :

View attachment 558919

"An investment bank is a financial services company or corporate division that engages in advisory-based financial transactions on behalf of individuals, corporations, and governments. Traditionally associated with corporate finance, such a bank might assist in raising financial capital by underwriting or acting as the client's agent in the issuance of securities. An investment bank may also assist companies involved in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and provide ancillary services such as market making, trading of derivatives and equity securities, and FICC services (fixed income instruments, currencies, and commodities). Most investment banks maintain prime brokerage and asset management departments in conjunction with their investment research businesses. As an industry, it is broken up into the Bulge Bracket (upper tier), Middle Market (mid-level businesses), and boutique market (specialized businesses)."

Conditions :

100 iq minimum
High Testosterone levels so you don't kill yourself with the 80 hours of working every week
3.5+ GPA

Salaries :

You start at 60-70k and you can end up at a few mils a year if you can sustain staying in the field for over 15 years.

View attachment 558928

I will continue the thread tomorrow with biglaw, quants, hedge funds, private equity, FAANG and management consulting.
good thread op, i majored in finance and accounting and saw all of the career paths you mentioned from within.

what i would add though is Asset Management since you still earn good money there and don't have to work as much as in Investment Banking. effectively you have a higher wage/hour in that field + a life outside your job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
good thread op, i majored in finance and accounting and saw all of the career paths you mentioned from within.

what i would add though is Asset Management since you still earn good money there and don't have to work as much as in Investment Banking. effectively you have a higher wage/hour in that field + a life outside your job
respect.
i fucking suck dick at economy classes and hate it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Yeah that's true af. And tbh, even with some of the stuff that's being automated. Some of the knowledge is still somewhat valuable. I don't know anything about accounting, but isn't there a bunch of rules, regulations, etc, etc? What I'm trying to get at is that some of the knowledge is gonna be useful, and the robot, and the auotmation is still going to need oversight by people who know what they're doing. Maybe certain things you have to do manually etc. An example is maybe machine learning. 80% of it will eventually be automated, but I highly doubt 100% will. You still gonna need people who know what is going on, what is happening, understand the theory, what is being automated, why it's being automated, that the right thing is being auotmated, etc. Start the right process, steps etc.

Who knows how long accounting for instance is gonna last though? For all we know majority of it might be gone in 10 years. It's not gonna last your whole 40 year long career, that's for sure. And obviously as more get automated, the less employees you'll need. So it's gonna be hard to break into the field, and salaries are going to drop, since you have a shit ton of people with accounting degrees, but only need a small number of employees on a global scale.

Accounting is pretty much just knowing a ton of definitions, where things go where and simple math/forumlas etc so yea. I guess you can oversee if the AI is doing everything right but the overall output of your service will be dramatically lower then what it was before. So, yea the pay will be lower for sure. Accounting itself is actually alot easier compared to STEM., It doesnt require high iq but you still need to put in effort. STEM on the otherhand, you need somewhat above average iq and a good work ethic course.

I think now is the best time to probably pursue a youtube career/content creation or something that involves human value so automation doesnt fck you over in the future. This is just advice for any gling white guy imo, This train of thought is hopeless for uglo ethnics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7098 and jackthenerd
PLASTIC SURGERY

• +1
and here i am probably about to study history or scandinavian studies :lul:
@Yuyevon u mirin?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5393
and here i am probably about to study history or scandinavian studies :lul:
@Yuyevon u mirin?
just study something easy in norway then work in norway.

careermax is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6873
just study something easy in norway then work in norway.

careermax is cope
not planning on working bhai
can you neet easily in norway?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Venture Capital / Private Equity / Hedgefund Associate is probably the ideal career if you also want to become an entrepreneur but a Business Informatics or Industrial Engineering degree is better to apply there than a business & economics degree

Last edited:
hope accounting doesn't get automated in this lifetime since I already have my associates in it lol

becoming a male model

The sad reality is 90% of you won't get a money maxxing career. Kids have big dreams but real life gets in the way. Accounting is boring af, and Finance is more about who you know.

Doesn't really matter what you do, what's important is connections. Go to a good college, join a frat. I didn't do either and it's the biggest mistake I've made. Hard to make connections after school. Applying for jobs even if you have a good degree and skill without connections is like being ugly and going on Tinder. Majority of jobs people hold in corporate world could honestly be done by 90% of the population.

If you're not going to school to be a doctor or engineer, then just do whatever you feel like you wont stab yourself in the eyes for doing 40 hours a week and MAKE CONNECTIONS. I know that's tricky for a bunch of non-NT autists, but it's the reality of the world, and honestly just getting worse in the age of social media and social credit.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, I'mme, Chadelite and 6 others
When Wall Street Oasis meets Looksmax

More like top 5
In the US the top 20 business schools are pretty heavily recruited by investment banks for associate roles. Top 10 is a safer bet though.

View attachment 558937

90+ IQ
Non deformed face
Not too poor

View attachment 558941

Conditions :
Bachelor's in Accounting
3.0+ GPA
90 IQ minimum

Salaries :

View attachment 558919

Conditions :

100 iq minimum
3.5+ GPA

Salaries :

View attachment 558928

any update?

hope accounting doesn't get automated in this lifetime since I already have my associates in it lol

https://news.bloombergtax.com/finan...t-billions-in-tech-reshaping-their-identities
They are investing a few bils right now to try to cuck us but they won't be able to completely automate it at least for financial auditing, classic accounting is dead in 10 years.
https://www.ft.com/content/d5670764-15d2-11e6-b197-a4af20d5575e

The sad reality is 90% of you won't get a money maxxing career. Kids have big dreams but real life gets in the way. Accounting is boring af, and Finance is more about who you know.

Doesn't really matter what you do, what's important is connections. Go to a good college, join a frat. I didn't do either and it's the biggest mistake I've made. Hard to make connections after school. Applying for jobs even if you have a good degree and skill without connections is like being ugly and going on Tinder. Majority of jobs people hold in corporate world could honestly be done by 90% of the population.

If you're not going to school to be a doctor or engineer, then just do whatever you feel like you wont stab yourself in the eyes for doing 40 hours a week and MAKE CONNECTIONS. I know that's tricky for a bunch of non-NT autists, but it's the reality of the world, and honestly just getting worse in the age of social media and social credit.

You're coping all jobs are overqualified for what they are, doesn't matter if it's in IB or in FAANG.
There are two determining factors when it comes to entering "elite" field when you're originally a poorcell : information and your college brand name.

For the first you have a shitton of books available on libgen or trantor.is to prepare for case studies or m&a interviews as for the second you should have studycelled when you were younger.

Venture Capital / Private Equity / Hedgefund Associate is probably the ideal career if you also want to become an entrepreneur but a Business Informatics or Industrial Engineering degree is better to apply there than a business & economics degree

Obviously but they are even harder to get into than the fields i mentionned above and let's not even talk about their interview process lmao.
any update?

Yeah gonna update tonight, didn't have time to do it last week bcz of studycelling :feelswhy:

• +1
Yeah gonna update tonight, didn't have time to do it last week bcz of studycelling :feelswhy:

Based. I've been trying to get into quant trading myself. Had a final rounder recently.

Share your predictions for the next 5 years so we can get ahead of the curve

This thread is so shit I don't even know where to begin.
You are explaining the bare minimums of these professions. Anyone who didn't live under a rock knows how most of these already.

• +1

View attachment 558937

90+ IQ
Non deformed face
Not too poor

View attachment 558941

Conditions :
Bachelor's in Accounting
3.0+ GPA
90 IQ minimum

Salaries :

View attachment 558919

Conditions :

100 iq minimum
3.5+ GPA

Salaries :

View attachment 558928

Dont forget you need to be TALL for all of these jobs so your boss and coworkers take you seriously

• +1
Venture Capital is probably the best out of all paths

Idk what is that shit.

JFL MY JOB IS TO AUTOMATE ACCOUNTING OP (and all desk jobs in the end)

ACCOUNTANTS ON SUICIDE WATCH TBH NGL

Quants = too high IQ for 99% of this forum

• +1
Applying for jobs even if you have a good degree and skill without connections is like being ugly and going on Tinder. Majority of jobs people hold in corporate world could honestly be done by 90% of the population.

Indeed, I've seen many times people who were lazy/low IQ get jobs just because they were friends/relatives of the management. Also in the West, women and "minorities" are given jobs that they don't deserve to have due to affirmative action and political correctness.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and OldcelMillennial
İts over moneycells work mcdonalds

If you don't go to a target school, your chance of getting in to an Investment Bank is below 5%.

People seem to forget these guys pay well so they can afford to be picky.

Big4 is better but even those guys are getting picky now.

Its not like you can choose lol. They are the ones with the bargaining power.

• +1
any update?
Whats the point really. Pretty much all those things mentioned you need to go to a top Law/Business School to even have a chance.

Except FAANG. But even those guys are biased towards hiring from top tech schools like Stanford or Berkeley.

Seriously. All this shit is pointless for most of us here. These are the top 1-5% careers of ALL. People don't seem to get how selective they are.

Investment banking = poor sleep (long hours/always on call) and bad diet (takeaway at the office) = looksminning

Just look at this thread from those who walked the walk:

Tier 1 IBanking , Big 4 Accounting & Auditing, Big 3 Consulting is insanely Oversaturated while recruiting less people & automating more, dont even talk about HF/PE

Big Law is maybe still decent but also saturated tbh

• +1
Reactions: I'mme