every week we have shit thread like this

nobody who is making money is gonna tell you how
it will only mean less money for him

• +1
Reactions: saltii131, Deleted member 470, middayshowers and 1 other person
I had a thread about that, look in the search section

If you want to start a business I recommend you to:

Search for Alex Becker and Sam Ovens on youtube

Watch interviews from unpopular successful people like Tobi Lutke (The CEO of shopify)

Invest your time on a skill that'll give you money to get started

Is important to focus on the unpopular people because they are not trying to sell you anything, they are growth addicts who have no problems sharing their methods and knowledge. Most popular entrepeneurs or "Gurus" profit via selling their information, deceiving you into thinking they have a ''secret" that'll make you a millionaire... if you pay for it (Tai Lopez, Gary Vaynerchuk, etc), but most of the information is out there you just need to search for it.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Deleted member 2621
If you wanna go the safe path for moneymaxxing you just educationmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and Deleted member 39
All those youtube videos of people getting rich are just scams. To get rich that way it's 100% based on luck. The only way to consistently make money and not ruin your life (fall extremely far behind, live in poverty etc) is to educationmax.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
If you want to start a business I recommend you to:

Search for Alex Becker and Sam Ovens on youtube

Watch interviews from unpopular successful people like Tobi Lutke (The CEO of shopify)

Invest your time on a skill that'll give you money to get started

Is important to focus on the unpopular people because they are not trying to sell you anything, they are growth addicts who have no problems sharing their methods and knowledge. Most popular entrepeneurs or "Gurus" profit via selling their information, deceiving you into thinking they have a ''secret" that'll make you a millionaire... if you pay for it (Tai Lopez, Gary Vaynerchuk, etc), but most of the information is out there you just need to search for it.

Do you really think he's going to be able to inform himself in any way, he's unable to write correctly jfl

All those youtube videos of people getting rich are just scams. To get rich that way it's 100% based on luck. The only way to consistently make money and not ruin your life (fall extremely far behind, live in poverty etc) is to educationmax.
College is a scam, unless you want to work for the rest of your life for someone else and live in debt. Most of what the school teaches is useless information that'll not give you any benefit in the real world. I agree that most popular entrepeneurs are scams, so paying for an online course on info marketing, ad revenue, making your own shopify store, etc., are legit investments.

Instead of wasting time at school is better to learn something like programming or graphic design and start to make money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saltii131 and Deleted member 685
Download

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
every week we have shit thread like this

nobody who is making money is gonna tell you how
it will only mean less money for him
200 iq, yet common sense, a rich man will tell you, for a price

I do the old fashioned way, work a shit ton of hours and have no life then buy surgeries and easy living cause halo effect

• +1
Reactions: giveherthetime and Deleted member 685
Please I’m very desapeared with the money

Tell me things legits
I want something like this
What you ''want'' is not relevant.

You're an idiot, you'll most likely never be rich. It takes a simple soul to browse through your post history and realize you're retarded. If you REALLY wanted to get rich you wouldn't ask it on a forum like this for good reasons. Rich productive people that have their life together wouldn't bother to be on a forum like this.

College is a scam, unless you want to work for the rest of your life for someone else and live in debt. Most of what the school teaches is useless information that'll not give you any benefit in the real world. I agree that most popular entrepeneurs are scams, so paying for an online course on info marketing, ad revenue, making your own shopify store, etc., are legit investments.

Instead of wasting time at school is better to learn something like programming or graphic design and start to make money

Lol nice cope. Why do you think more than 99% of the top1% went to college?

You're wasting your time on those online marketing courses, living on minimum wage as a mcdonals employee while you try to make it big. Here's a reality check. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT BIG. NEVER. Just go to school, quit this stupid cope.

You literally fell for the youtube meme. You need to have insane luck. It's a low probability option and will ruin your entire life. You look at yourself 5-10 years down the line when your peers have masters and phd's making absolute bank while you're still working at mcdonalds.

If you become a surgeon or a doctor, you literally moneymax and statusmax, does it even get better than that? You make $400-500k a year and gain insane respect from people. You're insanely valuable to society. Similarly with laywers. $200k a year and people respect the fuck out of you, they don't want to mess with you etc.

Regarding programming, it isn't 2010 anymore. You pretty much need a degree these days. Nobody is gonna risk employing someone who's completely clueless. Maybe you could prove yourself with side probjects and whatnot, but even then I doubt it, because the CS grads are doing that as well. They also do internships every summer. You just can't catch up, you're too far behind.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, justanothergymcell and Deleted member 39
^

Lol nice cope. Why do you think more than 99% of the top1% went to college?

You're wasting your time on those online marketing courses, living on minimum wage as a mcdonals employee while you try to make it big. Here's a reality check. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT BIG. NEVER. Just go to school, quit this stupid cope.

You literally fell for the youtube meme. You need to have insane luck. It's a low probability option and will ruin your entire life. You look at yourself 5-10 years down the line when your peers have masters and phd's making absolute bank while you're still working at mcdonalds.

If you become a surgeon or a doctor, you literally moneymax and statusmax, does it even get better than that? You make $400-500k a year and gain insane respect from people. You're insanely valuable to society. Similarly with laywers. $200k a year and people respect the fuck out of you, they don't want to mess with you etc.

Regarding programming, it isn't 2010 anymore. You pretty much need a degree these days. Nobody is gonna risk employing someone who's completely clueless. Maybe you could prove yourself with side probjects and whatnot, but even then I doubt it, because the CS grads are doing that as well. They also do internships every summer. You just can't catch up, you're too far behind.
You have some good points and I appreciate your advice, but I will not take it

• +1
Reactions: giveherthetime
do u like math ?
data science/machine learning maxx is legit to make money.

online sales in sites like ebay or watever can make u get money.

go to usa n do shit works, but earn good and in dollar

it depends on what your skills are

I am about to give you life changing information. Do not overlook what im about to say.
Search 'Dan Pena' all his content is free and fucking works. this is the fastest way to build generational wealth in 3-10 years if you are willing to do whatever it takes and not be a lazy fuck. ur welcome

• +1
Reactions: Euphorer
I keep telling you idiot.

ICO scams.

Ransomware.

Botnets.

Hacking.

All you need. That's it.

Learn how to buy crypto. Invest in VIDT and DAG, preferably soon. I'm not some passerby shitcoin scammer. I'm a NEET who's been living off crypto for 2 years. These two coins will allow me to retire next year.