Moral dilemma gtfih religiouscels

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
My neighbor went on a vacation and asked me to shovel her place while she was gone I went over and it had already been shoveled but idk who,

she came back today and sent me a text saying it looks good and how should I pay you

do I take the money as no one would be the wiser or will I be dooming myself to hell or whatever eternal damnation Islam believes in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 12303
Just say it wasnt you

yeah say the truth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
My neighbor went on a vacation and asked me to shovel her place while she was gone I went over and it had already been shoveled but idk who,

she came back today and sent me a text saying it looks good and how should I pay you

do I take the money as no one would be the wiser or will I be dooming myself to hell or whatever eternal damnation Islam believes in
She might find out who did it.

Whatever shes gonna pay u wont make any relevance in ur life. So it's not really worth it.
Moral doesnt matter for a big purpose but well whats this 40$? Not even myself that work as janitor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 10524

Who shoveled it

Only if she isn't gonna find out tbh