More proof that women literally want ugly men to die.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.

This is how women talk when they are not obligated to lie by social pressures. The truth is finally starting to come from thier lips about the :blackpill:. And honestly? I'm thankful. I'm thankful that women are finally starting to admit the truth.

It hurts to hear, but at least it is truth. It is honesty. I'd rather people embrace the harsh reality of life than a reassuring fable.

Maxresdefault 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Dicklet.4.3, turkproducer and 7 others
when does she slap him? tapping him on the bacl? that's how you make them burp

she's spitting blackpills though

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
He looks Indian. So, he inherited her wide set eyes and hypotonia, and Indian genes. What you think was gonna happen, ugly bitch?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Redrighthand, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
He looks Indian. So, he inherited her wide set eyes and hypotonia, and Indian genes. What you think was gonna happen, ugly bitch?

I know right?

Also jfl at him throwing up on her lap at the end. Based and low inhib.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Newguyaround, Titbot and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I don't get how men can love women after the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Wifeontheground, Robert01 and 1 other person
It hurts to hear, but at least it is truth. It is honesty. I'd rather people embrace the harsh reality of life than a reassuring fable.
yeah, the bitterest truth is better than the sweetest lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
It's a positive of the blackpill. I don't have any of those attachment feelings. I just want to fuck and dump them like trash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's a positive of the blackpill. I don't have any of those attachment feelings. I just want to fuck and dump them like trash.
I'd only consider a LTR once I'm 25 or so and if it's a traditionalist very religious submissive girl between 16-25 and when I'm done fucking them. The odds of that happening is small though... but in that cause I'd wanna make many children

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Fucking brutal.

Your own mother Blackpilling you about your Subhumanity while you're fresh out of the womb. imagine 12 years later he's gonna see this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, StoicNihilist and Titbot
Fetal alcohol syndrome combined with shit genes, kid most likely gonna grow up mouthbreathing and stay indoor for all his life

This world is cruel

• +1
Fetal alcohol syndrome combined with shit genes, kid most likely gonna grow up mouthbreathing and stay indoor for all his life

This world is cruel

If you smoke or drink alcohol you should be barred from having kids NGL

Fucking brutal.

Your own mother Blackpilling you about your Subhumanity while you're fresh out of the womb. imagine 12 years later he's gonna see this shit.

My heart goes out to this little fella.

His own mom going to be humiliating and degrading him, along with all his other female classmates going through his school years.

Fuark I just watched this st hamudi vid

Brutal as fuk

• Woah

This world is cruel
If you smoke or drink alcohol you should be barred from having kids NGL

I think women who drink and do drugs while pregnant should be placed on a registry (like the sex offender registry) of people who are unfit to be parents and are legally no longer allowed to have children in thier custody.

And if she has another child? It should be immediately taken into state custody and she will face a 5 year prison term.

That's just the eugenicist in me speaking, though.

I only lust over women and that is it. Love and lust are both different things.

• +1
Reactions: Wifeontheground and Deleted member 685
Based schopenhaur. No black pills surprise me anymore

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Those feeling still linger but I’m improving.

Females fear is having an ugly son, if they do happen to have an ugly son often times they are unable to see thats it’s 50% their genes which influenced the child & viscously place blame on the father or child for not growing tall enough or being small or facially unattractive if they’re child is short they will blame the child saying “you should have drunk more milk, ate more meat!” Thinking that just becuase they bred with a tall man that it would cancel out their short genes. They often don’t even blame themselves for drinking or smoking during pregnancy maybe they know deep down inside. Often females are monsters, worse than any serial killer or rapist because they operate in a subtle way, they operate in a covert fashion often unaware of what they’re doing becuase it’s done on a subconscious level, on instinct. Beware Brethren take heed feel & know the truth. They need to be controlled Sharia Law must be instituted, freedom is an invitation to chaos.

Wenn die Wahrheit auf Ihrer Seite ist, haben Sie immer Erfolg.

“But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear.”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
BRUTAL - Sticky this

Another FACE pill.

No one wants an ugly baby, not even men but this is especially true for women.

Women hate to be attached to, associate with and be seen with anything ugly, it dis-value their worth as a human.

can pass as an aerage nig-ger