more suifuel for right side deficientcels (STAY OUT IF YOU ARE ASYMMETRIC!)

xom

xom

Banned

not a bad pic wow, looking pretty good, nice angular jaw, prominent zygos and cheek hollowing...

lets flip it to see how people actually view me

wtf where did my zygos and sharp jaw line go??...hairline higher up, dropped 2 points

its over

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Ritalincel
flips me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Insomniac and 1 other person
when will you morons learn that it doesn't change shit if u flip it, you look asymmetrical to me in both pictures, ur brain jsut gets used to seeing you like you look in the mirror and hides your flaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084, UndercovrNormie, Time Travel and 3 others
maybe I’m just blind but looks the same to me tbh..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
when will you morons learn that it doesn't change shit if u flip it, you look asymmetrical to me in both pictures, ur brain jsut gets used to seeing you like you look in the mirror and hides your flaws

i own a normal mirror and a true mirror i see both of my reflections daily and i look 10x better mirrored

also left gaze bias, you automatically scan the right side of someones face when u talk to them, ur eyes wander to the left ending up on their right side, right side of face is the most important

a lot of actors have a better right side than left side, same with models and anyone that claims exception to the asymmetry rule and is still gl, they have good right sides

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!!!
WILL FILLERS FIX IT?

i own a normal mirror and a true mirror i see both of my reflections daily and i look 10x better mirrored

also left gaze bias, you automatically scan the right side of someones face when u talk to them, ur eyes wander to the left ending up on their right side, right side of face is the most important
I recognize that u have asymmetry but u look the same to me in both of them

maybe I’m just blind but looks the same to me tbh..

Which one do we both need?

double jaw seems the most likely, then plastic surgery after for the other abnormalities

if you are like me you probably have plagiocephaly, one side of your head is likely flatter than the other in the back, and ur forehead protrudes on one side more

what im going to do is see a max fac and fix my jaws, then in the future if i have the money fix the skull abnormalities with a plastic surgeon, if ur jaw is like mine its likely rotated towards the left side of ur face, elongating the right side and it also sits lower on the right side skewing over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
if ur jaw is like mine its likely rotated towards the left side of ur face, elongating the right side and it also sits lower on the right side skewing over to the left side
That's exactly what's going on, although it's not as severe as yours, or is it? 35706

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
lmfao, these trolling threads are funny srs

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01 and Autist
That's exactly what's going on, although it's not as severe as yours, or is it?View attachment 35706

yours seems less extreme but i know how pictures can be deceiving because it can look 20x worse depending on ur hairstyle and lighting you are in

• +1
lmfao, these trolling threads are funny srs
He isn't trolling bro, I have the same issue.
yours seems less extreme but i know how pictures can be deceiving because it can look 20x worse depending on ur hairstyle and lighting you are in
Yes lighting makes it a lot worse, like here for example: 35709

He isn't trolling bro, I have the same issue.
He just flipped the image and says that one is better than the other.
In reality, it is only the cope filters wearing off.

He just flipped the image and says that one is better than the other.
In reality, it is only the cope filters wearing off.

there is no filters on the pic u sperg ty for compliment tho

@Mujahid here is some hopefuel boyo

• +1
What did he get?

"repositioning of the jaws to improve harmony" moved and rotated both the upper and lower jaw probably

• +1
It looks literally the same. Do you think foids have
a ruler in their head that checks if one side of your face is a few mm above the other or something?

it legit doesnt even matter in your case. your features are just shit

Bruh the mirror is how other people see you just calm fown

View attachment 35718

here is a gif proving my point to all the copers in this thread

https://gyazo.com/5bca9ad28941fa1be6f60c3327cb02c4

yes people dont notice it, but they subconciously register me as less attractive because of it, its the difference between meh and omg hes cute

fuck urselves
keep coping...
symmetry cant save your gay alien face. you have ultra feminine eyes with low ipd, narrow face, bad chin, thin neck, you look gay in general. thats your problem

keep coping...
symmetry cant save your gay alien face. you have ultra feminine eyes with low ipd, narrow face, bad chin, thin neck, you look gay in general. thats your problem

keep crying for my asymmetrical face u subhuman, even with my asymmetrical face i mog u into oblivion u subhuman gayfag, all i have to do is snap my fingers and ur mother and 3 sisters would be on their knees slopping up my cum

You are the biggest retard on here, try having some real assymetry low t fag.
You barely have any assymetry at all stop coping.