Morning Squint

D

Deleted member 5891

Kraken
My eyes look in the morning godly
Compared to the rest of the day

I am kinda subconsciously squinting after waking up but it even looks better than normal squinting
Maybe because the muscles were relaxed idk

Is there a way to get this as a permanent state?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, goat2x and Lev Peshkov
My eyes look in the morning godly
Compared to the rest of the day

I am kinda subconsciously squinting after waking up but it even looks better than normal squinting
Maybe because the muscles were relaxed idk

Is there a way to get this as a permanent state?
it is because of swelling on the eyes. your eyes showing less uee in the morning due to swelling

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5891
it is because of swelling on the eyes. your eyes showing less uee in the morning due to swelling
What about my eyelids?
The look much more straighter/less cereal show

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
Yes brooo. You need a canthoplasty for that perma squint. Your csnthal tendon is tighter after sleeping as its been in use all night and has thus had a soft of pump

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Bewusst, randomvanish and 1 other person
After waking you are more sensitive to bright light (because when you sleep it’s dark lol) so when you wake you’re unconsciously activating your orbicularis oculi more than when you are adjusted to the lighting, also like any other muscle, it fatigues throughout the day

• +1
Reactions: Romnel and Deleted member 5891
After waking you are more sensitive to bright light (because when you sleep it’s dark lol) so when you wake you’re unconsciously activating your orbicularis oculi more than when you are adjusted to the lighting, also like any other muscle, it fatigues throughout the day
It looks 100x better than my manual squinting

Can I get this result through
Surgery? And I mean exactly this result?
All eye surgeries I have seen weren't life changing or WOW

• Love it
It looks 100x better than my manual squinting

Can I get this result through
Surgery? And I mean exactly this result?
All eye surgeries I have seen weren't life changing or WOW
you can hypertrophy the muscle and then your resting position will be more similar to it, also you could just squinch in public too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
you can hypertrophy the muscle and then your resting position will be more similar to it, also you could just squinch in public too
Wouldn't give me this wrinkles?

And is the muscles hypertrophy legit?

Btw, would cheek implant + filler straighten my eyelid?

• Love it
Wouldn't give me this wrinkles?

And is the muscles hypertrophy legit?

Btw, would cheek implant + filler straighten my eyelid?
no wrinkles, it’s legit if you are willing to wait a month for results and squinch 2ish hours a day (out ancestors would of done it for 6 minimum)

if you mean infraorital implant then yes, and filler can as well

• +1
It’s just morning bloat that shit goes away about an hour after you wake up

no wrinkles, it’s legit if you are willing to wait a month for results and squinch 2ish hours a day (out ancestors would of done it for 6 minimum)

Are the infraorital implant better than canthoplasty? Thanks btw for taking your time

• Love it
Are the infraorital implant better than canthoplasty? Thanks btw for taking your time
I’m not for sure tbh, if you have negative vector and want a tighter lowerlid I would get implant, but if you had nct I’d go for cantho which can also help lower lid tightness but it may make it curvier

• +1
Cnathoplasty will make you eyes look squinty while the underyee support will make your eyes look straighter for the bottom eyelid top eyelid you'd need work on the brow

I noticed the gym and prolonged time in the darkness changes my eyes, asleep or not. What's the mechanism that causes this?

I noticed the gym and prolonged time in the darkness changes my eyes, asleep or not. What's the mechanism that causes this?
1. Gym would debloat all the water through sweat which could have an affect on the undereye area, in darkness your orbicukaris oculi relaxes to absorb all the light it can by making your eye bigger