Moroccan Memories

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Last year, i randomly booked a trip to Morocco for a week because i saw a cheap flight ticket. I did some Tindering beforehand and made a few leads. I stayed in an Airbnb, had some nice food, saw some sights and slayed. 3 different slays.

JWFXGs2.jpg

vyXDCE5.jpg

BK6xTxT.jpg

fxwZrGn.jpg

Slayed
xv4eieI.jpg

Did not slay.. she picked me up in her car, I paid for dinner, I offered her to "come up" and she said "next time" lol
qXihK9X.jpg

Slayed.. anal only
cCblawM.jpg

There was a couple of other girls but i seem to have lost the photos for them...

rwLDy8P.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Thushespokeofit, Vitruvian, Krezo and 2 others
Nice. Looks fun trip.

You are legit slayer

Those last 2 girls tho

morocco remembers me beheading

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Holy fuck the first girl is vomit inducing

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
gj man, what were their ages and how old r u?

Can't remember names.. I don't think I was frauding on tinder but can't remember
the girls goals were probably to come back to UK with you, right?

ewwww all vomit inducing

the girls goals were probably to come back to UK with you, right?
Doubt it.. they were at university or had good careers

They just like white westerners

JBWmaxxing at it's finest

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Krezo and Redrighthand
shes cute af

proof that shit like ears and nose barely matter. the nose must be really deformed to make a difference.

this is why many rhinos especially at males are a aesthetical failure

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
proof that shit like ears and nose barely matter. the nose must be really deformed to make a difference.

this is why many rhinos especially at males are a aesthetical failure
ive got big bolbous nose, but its not hooked and anything its masc overall tbh i wouldnt wanna get faggorty small nose just bcuz some gay male model worshipping basement dweller manlet rates me -0.5 psl bcuz of it

• +1
Reactions: anon55555 and paulie_walnuts
good job

im moroccan but born and raised in america. how easy were the girls?

Holy fuck brb booking trip to Morocco I wanna slay some brown bitchez

I am going to Israel in September..

Maybe i will be able to slay.. but not even tried a tinder account there yet.. too early.

• +1
Reactions: Dostinex
ive got big bolbous nose, but its not hooked and anything its masc overall tbh i wouldnt wanna get faggorty small nose just bcuz some gay male model worshipping basement dweller manlet rates me -0.5 psl bcuz of it

often the nose only appears relatively small because other features like the lower third are not big enough. and in selfies the nose always appears bigger then it really is.

i noticed in group pictures my nose looks quite small but in selfies im extremely subhuman.

but yeah the nose barely makes or breaks a man in 99% of cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I do not recommend it because pre-marital sex is illegal and you can get fined or put in jail.
You need to stay in an Airbnb apartment with no reception desk and self-checkin for ultimate privacy.. But even then i was paranoid and nervous bringing girls back.

If you are a young guy just starting off locationmaxxing.. Just go to Thailand or Ph

The girl you didn't slay is pretty hot

• +1
Reactions: Demir
often the nose only appears relatively small because other features like the lower third are not big enough. and in selfies the nose always appears bigger then it really is.

i noticed in group pictures my nose looks quite small but in selfies im extremely subhuman.

but yeah the nose barely makes or breaks a man in 99% of cases.

jfl at jews coping itt

Attachments

• IMG_1241.JPG
    IMG_1241.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 35
how does it look from front?
not gonna lie, it could be better, a minor rhino correction would help me and i can imagine myself doing it, but for now its not a problem as in its not a failo, just an imperfection. it doesnt look that bad

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
Mr_Norwood
baldcel, pathetic worthless loser

Last year, i randomly booked a trip to Morocco for a week. I did some Tindering beforehand and made a few leads. I stayed in an Airbnb, had some nice food, saw some sights and slayed. 3 different slays.

I am so jealous right now god i wish that were me

for that money i spend on fillers i could have spend 1 weekend in aggadir

its over

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
I am so jealous right now god i wish that were me

you have no idea how easy it is JBWmaxxing here in africa literally pussy everywhere

too bad the toilets are ugly tho

Who the fuck cares about u dog
0 value for forum and yet u try to justify ur pathetic existence by bragging on forum of underaged mentally ill people

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
you have no idea how easy it is JBWmaxxing here in africa literally pussy everywhere

too bad the toilets are ugly tho
North african arabs can be hot but i wouldn't fuck a black african ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
North african arabs can be hot but i wouldn't fuck a black african ngl.

hot my fucking balls

don't listen to the bluepilled cucks who say they're hot, i live there and they fat out of shap and ugly on top of it plus their skin color is pretty shitty

hot my fucking balls

don't listen to the bluepilled cucks who say they're hot, i live there and they fat out of shap and ugly on top of it plus their skin color is pretty shitty
Idk i find the girl OP was sitting with at the table quite hot.

Idk i find the girl OP was sitting with at the table quite hot.

OP just knows how to shoot tbh but the majority are fucking ugly i literally haven't seen a stacy in my university yet

Who the fuck cares about u dog
0 value for forum and yet u try to justify ur pathetic existence by bragging on forum of underaged mentally ill people
Go and fucking rope like we thought you did you rude cunt. You have no value on this earth and you will stay a khhv for the rest of your pathetic existence.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
The face you make when you get cucked by JBW. That guy in the blue shirt is probably going to go er to 72 virginsmaxx.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

OAos0hQ.jpg

Really cheap to fly to obscure Moroccan cities in winter time from London..

Could be worth a punt again :feelsez:

OAos0hQ.jpg

Really cheap to fly to obscure Moroccan cities in winter time from London..

Could be worth a punt again :feelsez:

i would join you in a few month when my filler mess disappeared ngl

Go and fucking rope like we thought you did you rude cunt. You have no value on this earth and you will stay a khhv for the rest of your pathetic existence.
High iq, but I already know that

• JFL
Reactions: Krezo
Honestly, they all look cute to me man, and they aren't hookers, so good job bro.
Also I'm same age as you so that's lifefuel.