Morph from beta face to alpha face?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Do you have morph pictures of people that went from a submissive beta face to a dominant alpha face through morphing?
What are the three most important traits that make a face beta or alpha?
Also, if you are good at morphing pictures, it would be great if you could morph my face into a more masculine/alpha face.

Thicker neck, higher FHWR, increase the size of lower third, lower the brow ridge, if you have negative canthal tilt make it neutral

Thicker neck, higher FHWR, increase the size of lower third, lower the brow ridge, if you have negative canthal tilt make it neutral

And add personality TBH

Yes, it's called a high fighting success face

Also its better to have hunter eyes, than prey eyes. This aspect alone is very important.
660231959d35bdf6e24e925beeeaae6b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie

Is having a wider nose necessary in this case? Also, so basically the neck is sorta supposed to line up with the cheekbones for best results, didn't realize that before.

Also its better to have hunter eyes, than prey eyes. This aspect alone is very important.
660231959d35bdf6e24e925beeeaae6b.jpg
that picture always crack me up, it's so ridiculous

Is having a wider nose necessary in this case? Also, so basically the neck is sorta supposed to line up with the cheekbones for best results, didn't realize that before.
A wider nose is more masculine just like more IPD because it indicates a larger skull.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
rate my morphs
this is a pretty good

Attachments

• 6crvlRa.jpg
    6crvlRa.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 6AosJhX.jpg
    6AosJhX.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Caw0Mcn.jpg