[Serious] MORPH THREAD

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew

Morph me as realistically as possible, nothing i couldn't actually achieve please

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Dude, that looks like shit bro.
All i can realistically do is get rhino, because my face is too fat and no zygos.
I shortened your face, brought your hairline down, make your face wider, gave you slightly bigger zygos and make your cheeks smaller, make your skin less pale and more orange (beta carotene maxx), made your lips slightly fuller, made your eyebrows slightly fuller (didnt have the right brush in Photoshop so used a normal pencil so it looks not as realistic).

Might have messed up some proportions but I'd say everything is doable and realistic enough
View attachment 37650 @FatmanO true ascension!!
What the fuck is this

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
@HailToTheKing wants a morph done

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Jfl I already had good bone definition... the one on the right has a lower smv than I do because he looks like a fucking roblox character.

My main flaw is acne and philitrum

A

Alarico8

Zephir
Jfl I already had good bone definition... the one on the right has a lower smv than I do because he looks like a fucking roblox character.

Tbh. Fix the skin, light facial hair to make the philtrum look shorter and add more masculinity, and longer hair with longer eyelashes. Main failo is probably the nose to mouth ratio.

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Tbh. Fix the skin, light facial hair to make the philtrum look shorter and add more masculinity, and longer hair with longer eyelashes. Main failo is probably the nose to mouth ratio.

Subhumans coping brings a tear to my eye. Stop fueling his ego Alarico, he has nothing to show for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)