Morphed my rhino, thoughts?

BigChinHispanic

BigChinHispanic

Kraken
This is how i would like the end result, nothing too crazy. Just fixing the bump and reducing the nostril size, keep it as masculine as possible.
What do you think?

P4 before after

0.1 PSL gain not worth 10k brah

@SirGey @ArabIncel @6ft1 @Gudru @Alarico8 @FatJattMofo @PrettyBoyMaxxing @EckhartTollemaxx @Short Ugly and Brown @Blackout.xl @Guess What? @Mysticcc
0.1 PSL gain not worth 10k brah
You think so? only 0.1

@SirGey @ArabIncel @6ft1 @Gudru @Alarico8 @FatJattMofo @PrettyBoyMaxxing @EckhartTollemaxx @Short Ugly and Brown @Blackout.xl @Guess What? @Mysticcc

You think so? only 0.1

Yeah honestly I’d say like 0.2 at the very max but I’d be inclined to say 0.1. Even with the pictures side-by-side the difference is somewhat difficult to spot unless you’re looking very closely, as the change is just too subtle. Which makes me think that that kind of change in person/in motion wouldn’t make any difference at all really. Hence the 0.1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Yeah honestly I’d say like 0.2 at the very max but I’d be inclined to say 0.1. Even with the pictures side-by-side the difference is somewhat difficult to spot unless you’re looking very closely, as the change is just too subtle. Which makes me think that that kind of change in person/in motion wouldn’t make any difference at all really. Hence the 0.1
I see, i mainly want to do it because its literally broken/damaged due to an accident when i was a kid, also hoping it can ascend me a bit.

I see, i mainly want to do it because its literally broken/damaged due to an accident when i was a kid, also hoping it can ascend me a bit.

That makes sense. But if you are to do it I’d go for a bit more of a change to make it worthwhile after all you’re going to spend at least 10k on it I’d imagine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
That makes sense. But if you are to do it I’d go for a bit more of a change to make it worthwhile after all you’re going to spend at least 10k on it I’d imagine.
What else would you change? length? i dont know if a rhino can change length i would assume it could

What else would you change? length? i dont know if a rhino can change length i would assume it could

Not too sure but maybe straighten it out some more? It still seems verrryy slightly curved in the morph. But you said you want it to be masculine so I’m not sure about that.
Also, on another note: it appears you have a good lower third especially from the side. I would clean shave since it looks to me to be a looksMIN to cover it up like that. Just how it appears to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and BigChinHispanic
Not too sure but maybe straighten it out some more? It still seems verrryy slightly curved in the morph. But you said you want it to be masculine so I’m not sure about that.
Also, on another note: it appears you have a good lower third especially from the side. I would clean shave since it looks to me to be a looksMIN to cover it up like that. Just how it appears to me
Nah bro beard for the win.

Does this look more straight? i cant tell for shit

P4 after

there is not like a huge difference but it improves you a little bit, but i wouldnt do it if its very expensive

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
there is not like a huge difference but it improves you a little bit, but i wouldnt do it if its very expensive
Noted, yeah it will prob be expensive

Looks good

• +1
looks good. i know how much of a failo flared nostrils are in motion tbh

• +1
Not a significant improvement, but an improvement all the same.

• +1