Morphing you guys right now free

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Send me pictures you alone and ill make you a chad

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Just conservatively do a moroh of eye area fixing under eyes and having slight pct..thanks
Need something to show to doc

Attachments

• 9C2B522D-0D1C-4F93-8727-2DB5A259C6C8.jpeg
    9C2B522D-0D1C-4F93-8727-2DB5A259C6C8.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Morph me nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incelslayer01, Krezo, Redrighthand and 5 others
Just conservatively do a moroh of eye area fixing under eyes and having slight pct..thanks
if you want good morphs, you need to take a pic from the front showing your whole face correctly

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and justanothergymcell
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and MD_Hopeful69
Can you morph me privately? I can pm you my pic

That’s good. But to have eyes that rest like that are way too narrow for me. It looks to Asian. Nothing against Asians at all, but people would instantly know something is up. I think after the surgery if I squint, my eye area would like that morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Can u morph a fat person?

• +1
Can u morph a fat person?
Fat people are near impossible to morph well. You can't accurately morph away fat and add the contouring of a lean face. Being fat also distorts the mouth area, which is one of the hardest places to morph well as it is. You might be able to do something from the front and perhaps tinker with alignment and the like from the profile but you can't expect to look Chaddy with 404 definition.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dodt, Pendejo, middayshowers and 4 others
wow what did you change? Do u think the PCT is too strong?
Slight PCT and concealer for the under eye area. Slightly tweaked your right eyebrow to make it a mm or two longer but that was mostly irrelevant.

I don't think it's too strong, maybe could do with a little less. It's really hard to say because of the angle.

Slight PCT and concealer for the under eye area. Slightly tweaked your right eyebrow to make it a mm or two longer but that was mostly irrelevant.

I don't think it's too strong, maybe could do with a little less. It's really hard to say because of the angle.
Is there any way to make my eyebrow a mm or two longer?

• +1
Is there any way to make my eyebrow a mm or two longer?
Nothing realistic. Trasplants or maybe minox but dead serious your eyebrows already look pretty much ideal and you'd be wasting time and money.

If you go for transplanting and say give me an extra mm of length they'll laugh at you and show you to the door

Nothing realistic. Trasplants or maybe minox but dead serious your eyebrows already look pretty much ideal and you'd be wasting time and money.

If you go for transplanting and say give me an extra mm of length they'll laugh at you and show you to the door
True. I know my brows are pretty good but I never have styled them ever the only thin I have done is use a razor to shave the hairs in the middle

• +1
True. I know my brows are pretty good but I never have styled them ever the only thin I have done is use a razor to shave the hairs in the middle
You're lucky. Eyebrows are extremely important. As much if not more so than the eye area itself.

You're lucky. Eyebrows are extremely important. As much if not more so than the eye area itself.
I see. I thought my eyebrows were too thick and needed to be trimmed and shaped

• +1
I see. I thought my eyebrows were too thick and needed to be trimmed and shaped
They look good imo. You could shape them but I don't think it would make a big difference.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and RichardSpencel
realistically what kind of surgery would get him close to this?
iirc eyebrowmaxing, probably via transplant or something, rhino to widen the nose bridge, slight hairline lowering or readjustment at the very least and probably some sort of jaw implant for the lower third.

just posting this so i dont have to scroll to see difference
wow its crazy how close he is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Pendejo
Make me human

IMG 20190619 183619

IMG 20190703 133417

IMG 20190703 133410

My face is really really ugly in these.

Photo4

Photo1

42335834 462106917611040 8801153679093661696 n

If someone could morph the body pics to make me look decentish I'll suck your mog.

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Framletgod, RichardSpencel and The Dude Abides
Ye

Fix my eyebrows i trimmed them too much the other day jfl

For some reason images stopped loading and its new day so sorry if you missed out. By the end I was just doing shit morphs anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Arkantos and The Dude Abides
Lmao you're ethnic? Didn't expect that
Omg,I'm fucking white but I don't look it and its fucking bullshit,every time I post pics I get called asian,mutt,mexican.
Brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Bluepill, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Omg,I'm fucking white but I don't look it and its fucking bullshit,every time I post pics I get called asian,mutt,mexican.
Brutal.
Tbh, my dad is also "white" but looks more ethnic than you
LMAO I JUST TOOK A SECOND LOOK, ROID JOJI TBH

• JFL
how about you post this one more time buddy boyo

Brutal.

What's with the short hair? Grow it to medium. The short hair + tan makes you look hispanic. Also what's your height?

• +1
Tbh, my dad is also "white" but looks more ethnic than you
LMAO I JUST TOOK A SECOND LOOK, ROID JOJI TBH
Legit that might not even be a bad looksmax for me,
Just be joji theory.
Low inhib thug/drugmaxx.
What's with the short hair? Grow it to medium. The short hair + tan makes you look hispanic. Also what's your height?
5"10 and 1/2-5-11
Tbh I don't think the hair short is that bad irl.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
The first few pics made it seem you were a manlet but short hair + pale makes you look asian/weebo imo.

• +1
You still haven't morphed me fag