Morphing your side profile (Dude420 won't do another one, can ask looksmaxxingdream?)

LooksmaxxingDream

LooksmaxxingDream

Lose weight fat boy

Mog Gandy himself
Very similar to Gandy actually. If you get rhino and train neck make sure to NEVER come back. Leave and don't look back. Many trucels could collapse under the weight of their inferiority complexes when seeing you ascend with ease eventually committing to the rope. Mass ropings could occur some might even go as far as following the path E.R. was walking in oldage. Doomsday of the new lookism era.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled real life loner.

Alarico8

Alarico8

Zephir
Very similar to Gandy actually. If you get rhino and train neck make sure to NEVER come back. Leave and don't look back. Many trucels could collapse under the weight of their inferiority complexes when seeing you ascend with ease eventually committing to the rope. Mass ropings could occur some might even go as far as following the path E.R. was walking in oldage. Doomsday of the new lookism era.
You can train neck for width, didn't know you can train the back

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Enthusiast
Is my jaw to round guys?

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Screenshot_20190625-021240.jpg

Gudru

Gudru

Attachments

Gudru

Gudru

Gudru

Gudru

LooksmaxxingDream

LooksmaxxingDream

View attachment 77200
Amazing, thanks. What surgeries do you recommend again? Ofcourse I still need to wait a few years but still from what it looks like now which would you say

(y)
- Rhinoplasty
- Genioplasy
- Nasal bone implant/fillers
- Brow ridge implants
- Zygos implants
- Hairline lowering
- minor lip lifting
- Lefort 1
- Jaw reshaping
- Gonial implants
- Bimaxillary rotation advancement surgery

D

dodt

Khhv
- Rhinoplasty
- Genioplasy
- Brow ridge implants
- Zygos implants
- Hairline lowering
- minor lip lifting
- Lefort 1
- Jaw reshaping
- Gonial implants
Caged
But only a bit

Gudru

Gudru

- Rhinoplasty
- Genioplasy
- Brow ridge implants
- Zygos implants
- Hairline lowering
- minor lip lifting
- Lefort 1
- Jaw reshaping
- Gonial implants
Ok, but what are the nasal bone implants/fillers used for? And I'm sure leftort 1 would already be done in the Bimaxillary ccw rotation surgery
Caged
But only a bit
Go home bully

LooksmaxxingDream

LooksmaxxingDream

Ok, but what are the nasal bone implants/fillers used for? And I'm sure leftort 1 would already be done in the Bimaxillary ccw rotation surgery
No Lefort 1 really moves the maxilla. Bimaxillary rotation advancement surgery will only give the illusion of more forward growth but the procedure is completely different only the aimed goal is similar.

A strong, straight, slightly longer than average nose is a must have. Weak nose = weak chin. Maybe not as severe but it doesn't look good either. Check the gif to see what I'm taking about. Strong BONES also include a strong nasal bone. People on here are only focused on lower third jfl. They completely oversee forehead and nasal bone recessions.

Alarico8

Alarico8

Zephir
No Lefort 1 really moves the maxilla. Bimaxillary rotation advancement surgery will only give the illusion of more forward growth but the procedure is completely different only the aimed goal is similar.

A strong, straight, slightly longer than average nose is a must have. Weak nose = weak chin. Maybe not as severe but it doesn't look good either. Check the gif to see what I'm taking about. Strong BONES also include a strong nasal bone. People on here are only focused on lower third jfl. They completely oversee forehead and nasal bone recessions.
I get a weak browridge, but how the hell can a forehead be recessed

Gudru

Gudru

No way I could pay for both ccw bimax and lefort 1 ever

LooksmaxxingDream

LooksmaxxingDream

If it's set back or too small. The angle of the forehead is really important as well. Forward growth is important in all areas of the face not just lower third. A forward grown, strong forehead with a strong brow ridge is more aesthetic, makes you seem more robust and masculine.

Last edited:
Alarico8

Alarico8

Zephir
If it's set back or too small. The angle of the forward is really important as well. Forward growth is important in all areas of the face not just lower third. A forward grown, strong forehead with a strong brow ridge is more aesthetic, makes you seem more robust and masculine.
How does mine look by that metric? I've always been of the mind my forward growth was universally quite good and my profile suffers only for my neck, weak brow ridge, deep nasion and nose

LooksmaxxingDream

LooksmaxxingDream

Btw look at our ancestors. The angle of the forehead was entirely different, more set back. People who have that feature look dumb af and primitive.
How does mine look by that metric? I've always been of the mind my forward growth was universally quite good and my profile suffers only for my neck, weak brow ridge, deep nasion and nose
Your profile is universally good. The only thing is the shape of the nose. Size and position of the nose is actually good which explains why you can get away with it.
@LooksmaxxingDream
Do it in this order:
Lefort 1
Rhinoplasty with nasal bone fillers
Genioplasty
Zygos and malar bone implants for width and forward growth. Go for lyophilized cartilage implants
Brow ridge and forehead implants. Same type of implants.
Hairline lowering
And to finish it off Bimaxillary rotation advancement surgery if more needs to be done.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lorsss Looksmaxing 11
You Looksmaxing 62
Madness Looksmaxing 71